Russia used conscripts, Wagner and sundry other’s not officially military to conduct this “special military operation” so while I don’t have anything to dispute your figures on post Cold War Russian military assets and the subsequent reorganization of their military I do think that your assumption that this was executed by mostly Russian military is not accurate. Putin also had some brown nosing despots throw their “army” into it.

I don’t shed a single tear seeing Russia get their ass handed to them, I just want to stop paying for it. I also don’t much care about Ukraine and am as dispassionate about this, on the geopolitical scale not the humanitarian scale, as one can be. If they fought to each country’s last soldier I still couldn’t care less…it’s like the gang wars in the cities that rage nightly..don’t care. I care when it impacts me and mine and paying billions of extorted “excess” tax dollars is unacceptable!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~