Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Let me ask you the same question I asked deflave. How much of Europe are you willing to see under Russian control? A return to the old Soviet borders up to Berlin, or all the way to the Atlantic?

I’ll answer your question even though it isn’t addressed to me and I’ll kindly ask you a question in return….

Europe was in no danger of being overrun by Russia. Europe DOES not include Ukraine despite modern revisionism that tries to twist history and the facts to suit their modern day agenda. Ukraine is not now nor have they been a member of Europe. Their traditions are Russian, their speech is Russian, their mannerisms and body language are Russian, their food is Russian, their religion is Russian. They are NOT a European country, they are not our long-standing faithful allies, they ARE NOT in our SANDBOX…..they aren’t even in the same playground or in the same neighborhood, they’re speaking some guttural gobeldygook in between shots of vodka and cigarettes halfway across the world….in RUSSIA’S SANDBOX. We wouldn’t appreciate Russia doing to us in Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean what we’ve done to them in Ukraine starting in 2014 under Obama/Klinton and NOBODY would dare claim that either Mexico, Canada or the Caribbean are in Russia’s backyard.

My question is……Is this the only Obama/Klinton color revolution, of the many failed color revolutions under that regime, that you support and believe in? What geopolitical acumen did they exercise in Ukraine that they failed to exercise in all their other failed revolutions? Why wouldn’t we expect repercussions for our failure to live up to our agreements and promises? Why is NATO encroachment right up to the Russian border in any way acceptable to any Russian?…it’s not because it’s meant as a threat….what the bullshitters would classify as a “deterrent” is really an unnecessary provocation. Why would anyone not react to continued provocation?

Where do you draw the line?

Hastings would abandon all of Europe to the Atlantic.

Where's the line for you?
How about Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, LithuaniaSlovakia, the Czech Republics, Poland, Germany back to the old wall, or all of Germany, or, are you like Hasting and would let them have everything from Gibraltar to Iceland?

AntelopeSniper….. I don’t have to “draw a line” to demarcate the European borders because that line is already drawn and has been debated, revised and redrawn time and again throughout history. I don’t understand why we are pretending like we can’t define “Europe”. I might not agree with the decisions or policies of NATO but since they like to pretend that living up to agreements is desirable while they simultaneously work in quiet to usurp and undermine those very same treaties. Their modus operandi is to demand total capitulation and then force the parties to sign their “treaties”. The western factions ignore their obligations under the treaty and continue to do whatever they please despite their actions being in violation of the treaty. Any/every treaty with NATO culminates in the west abrogating their obligations while accusing the other side of doing what they did in violation of the agreement. Europe isn’t some abstract idea, it’s a real place with a real definition and real BORDERS!

Interestingly enough….Ukraine has had multiple opportunities to join NATO in the post Cold War but voted it down or declined membership. Ukraine had decades to join the west but CHOSE to stay allied with Russia while remaining friendly to Europe.

When I see that the primary small arms of the Ukrainian soldier and civilian is the AK47 I know that they ain’t my longtime friend. We don’t have to use disingenuous and misleading assertions nor do we have to redefine the facts in an attempt to make this clusterfuck more palatable.

To recap….
Ukraine is NOT a European country
Ukraine is NOT our responsibility
Ukraine is NOT our sandbox
Russia’s response in 2014 to the Obama color revolution fomented by our CIA is the reason this bullshit is still going.
Ukraine is a historically Russian state and virtually all of its traditions are Russian in origin
Obama Klinton and Biden are pushing this “war” while the left is virtue signaling their blood lust….suddenly on the precipice of WWIII “we” trust the left and the way they prosecute war?GMAFB

What really strikes me about this Ukraine thing is that in general terms the left hates war and generally sympathized with their communist brothers and sisters. At the same time the right is anti-Russia and anti-communism and more likely to support military action against our “enemies”, especially the Russians. This “war” has all those generalizations uprooted and backwards. The left wants war so bad they can’t stand it while the right wants nothing to do with the internal communist struggles in Russia’s backyard. The left hates the military industrial complex but as it relates to Ukraine the left loves the MIC.

I’m fine with Russians killing pseudo-Russians and our enemies weakening each other 10,000 miles away.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~