Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Let me ask you the same question I asked deflave. How much of Europe are you willing to see under Russian control? A return to the old Soviet borders up to Berlin, or all the way to the Atlantic?

I’ll answer your question even though it isn’t addressed to me and I’ll kindly ask you a question in return….

Europe was in no danger of being overrun by Russia. Europe DOES not include Ukraine despite modern revisionism that tries to twist history and the facts to suit their modern day agenda. Ukraine is not now nor have they been a member of Europe. Their traditions are Russian, their speech is Russian, their mannerisms and body language are Russian, their food is Russian, their religion is Russian. They are NOT a European country, they are not our long-standing faithful allies, they ARE NOT in our SANDBOX…..they aren’t even in the same playground or in the same neighborhood, they’re speaking some guttural gobeldygook in between shots of vodka and cigarettes halfway across the world….in RUSSIA’S SANDBOX. We wouldn’t appreciate Russia doing to us in Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean what we’ve done to them in Ukraine starting in 2014 under Obama/Klinton and NOBODY would dare claim that either Mexico, Canada or the Caribbean are in Russia’s backyard.

My question is……Is this the only Obama/Klinton color revolution, of the many failed color revolutions under that regime, that you support and believe in? What geopolitical acumen did they exercise in Ukraine that they failed to exercise in all their other failed revolutions? Why wouldn’t we expect repercussions for our failure to live up to our agreements and promises? Why is NATO encroachment right up to the Russian border in any way acceptable to any Russian?…it’s not because it’s meant as a threat….what the bullshitters would classify as a “deterrent” is really an unnecessary provocation. Why would anyone not react to continued provocation?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~