Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
They had a guy on his death bed that said he took the shot from street level in a runoff drain.

I don’t know much but I know a few things for sure, Oswald’s shot weren’t the kill shot, Ruby didn’t shoot Oswald, and George Bush was in photos from Dallas that day.

Um….. there’s footage of Jack Ruby shooting Oswald. With probably 20 to 30 eyewitnesses. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They had a guy on his death bed that said he took the shot from street level in a runoff drain.

I don’t know much but I know a few things for sure, Oswald’s shot weren’t the kill shot, Ruby didn’t shoot Oswald, and George Bush was in photos from Dallas that day.

Um….. there’s footage of Jack Ruby shooting Oswald. With probably 20 to 30 eyewitnesses. 🤪
.........And on national TV too.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Better look at the hairline, not Ruby.

Go down the rabbit hole on the Ruby innocence project or whatever its called.

Not Ruby.

People think thats what they saw and were told thats what they saw, not Ruby

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 11/24/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Was Texas Govenor John Connally hit with a bullet that went through JFK?
......No....Connolly was hit by two separate shots after Kennedy reacted to being hit...The WC says that both men were hit by the same bullet at the same instant.....Remember that one of Connolly's wounds was in his right wrist. Well when you look at each individual frame of the Z film, it is quite clear that Connolly is still holding his stetson cowboy hat with his right hand AFTER Kennedy was first hit...Connolly was hit twice by two separate shots. One shot hit his upper right back near his arm pit while the other hit his right wrist......Also and very important. The bullet weight of the magic bullet, WC exhibit 299 or 399, weighed 158 gr. The WC says Oswald used 160 gr ammo....Uh oh. There is a problem....The weight of the fragments removed from Connolly well exceeded that two grain difference....uh oh...uh oh.....We have a problem here....

Bingo. And the WC forgot about the 30 cal hole in the limo windshield.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Better look at the hairline, not Ruby.

Go down the rabbit hole on the Ruby innocence project or whatever its called.

Not Ruby.

People think thats what they saw and were told thats what they saw, not Ruby

🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

.........And on national TV too.

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Case closed then

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I thought it was the driver who done it?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
......No....Connolly was hit by two separate shots after Kennedy reacted to being hit...The WC says that both men were hit by the same bullet at the same instant.....Remember that one of Connolly's wounds was in his right wrist. Well when you look at each individual frame of the Z film, it is quite clear that Connolly is still holding his stetson cowboy hat with his right hand AFTER Kennedy was first hit...Connolly was hit twice by two separate shots. One shot hit his upper right back near his arm pit while the other hit his right wrist......Also and very important. The bullet weight of the magic bullet, WC exhibit 299 or 399, weighed 158 gr. The WC says Oswald used 160 gr ammo....Uh oh. There is a problem....The weight of the fragments removed from Connolly well exceeded that two grain difference....uh oh...uh oh.....We have a problem here....
That's utter bullshit. I've watched the Z film more than anyone here I'd wager. They were hit at the exact same time, by the same bullet. Again I haven't read this thread and this was the first post I ran across tonight. I assume the rest of the thread is full of retards spouting similar retard stuff.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
See the gems you miss when you skip reading the entire thread?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The Titanic went down to take out John Jacob Astor and 2 others who were going to stop the 1913 act creating it. JP Morgan was the agent of the Rothschilds pushing it.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
That's utter bullshit. I've watched the Z film more than anyone here I'd wager. They were hit at the exact same time, by the same bullet. Again I haven't read this thread and this was the first post I ran across tonight. I assume the rest of the thread is full of retards spouting similar retard stuff.
..........Hey Casper in da Machine....Viewing the Z film maybe by you thousands of times at speed is all well and good. However what you obviously haven't done or missed is to view the Z film in frame by frame stills.....Now at speed, both Kennedy and Connolly very much appear to have reacted to the same bullet at the same instant. But if you were to do a thorough frame by subsequent frame analysis or examination you will discover two separate reactions....At the instant Kennedy reacts to getting hit while emerging from behind the sign, Connolly is still holding his stetson hat with his right hand which is attached to his right wrist which was in fact injured by a bullet. Connolly holding his hat with his right hand is clearly visible..Each z film frame represents only 1/18th of a second. So would you like to explain why it is at the instant Kennedy is first hit, Connolly is still seen holding his stetson hat even for a few frame more.......Suggest you type in Robert Grodin JFK Absolute Proof in the YouTube search bar and watch a portion of his 1 hour 46 min video...Fast forward to the part where he begins to break down the Z film frame by frame. You will discover that Connolly reacted to being hit a few frames after Kennedy was first hit. Remember that each frame represents only 1/18th of a second.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
To put in another way....Had Kennedy and Connolly been hit at the same instant by the same bullet, then it would have been impossible for Connolly to have been seen still holding his hat. At the instant Kennedy was first hit, there was no injury or wound in Connolly's right wrist.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've done it all Einstein. You're a clown if you think they were hit by separate bullets. No need to further engage with you.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
One word: amateur hour

The Titanic didn’t go down. It was a look alike .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I've done it all Einstein. You're a clown if you think they were hit by separate bullets. No need to further engage with you.
........Well no. You have NOT done it all there Mr Einstein. And by your statement it appears that your ego simply refuses to allow you to take things a step further....Robert Grodin is far more the expert in this case than you certainly are or ever could be. And he is not the only one who concurs with two separate reactions.....How about Dr Cyril Wecht a world renowned pathologist. Well he stated the same there Mr. Einstein. And how about Dr Mintik who is another pathologist that also said the same ...

But you Casper are the know all of the Z film because you have seen it more than any other,,,you'd wager. Right?....Therefore you are correct and the forensic pathologists who are experts in the field must ba all wrong... 😂 😂 😂 😂......Ok then Casper.... 😂 😂 😂

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Hit by a look a like torpedo

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'd like to know why in TF any person would pose with their rifle while holding a newspaper? Gee, thats not phishy at all. And his head does look superimposed in that photo. Theres just too much going on with that whole ordeal to NOT be something other than what we are told. Didn't a policeman conveniently get killed too at nearly the same time?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
More debate n fun on next year's 60th anniversary.......The Oswald acted alone fools will remain fools in that corner while some who clearly can demonstrate a multiple shooter conspiracy will remain in that corner.......Very little will change......

It's fun blowing up the Oswald did it alone Warren Commission support n crowd. So much fun.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Hit by a look a like torpedo
Don’t be such a chili instructor.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I'd like to know why in TF any person would pose with their rifle while holding a newspaper? Gee, thats not phishy at all. And his head does look superimposed in that photo. Theres just too much going on with that whole ordeal to NOT be something other than what we are told. Didn't a policeman conveniently get killed too at nearly the same time?
That’s about how I see it. There wasn’t a chance of the Warren Commission coming out and blaming the mob with lose ends much less the CIA or LBJ. IDK what happened but I sure as hell don’t believe the government narrative as the honest truth. All of these years later and they still fought Trump tooth and nail (and won) to keep things hush hush.

Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 2,591 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.