-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That is real smart. I wonder if they commit more crimes??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What ye sow, so shall ye reap.
The only concern I have is "so shall ye ALL reap." I think some of that scum has potential to branch out...

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 12/05/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Seems like a "target-rich-environment" to me. But I like to look at the positive side of things. Good shooting, men!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by MPat70
Want to change the policies?

Stop electing Democrats!

They like it. Their racism has caused all these criminals. They have to be in pain to right their wrongs.

That’s right. If the rich folks didn’t have such nice stuff, the crooks wouldn’t have anything to steal. 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Good, I hope they release all their criminals and they stay right there. People eventually get exactly what they deserve.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I am surprised this isn't happening everywhere. Public defenders make crap wages. Why go to the trouble of getting a law degree only to be paid minimum wage?

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Give 'em what they voted for, surrounding states might get the ripple effect but in this instance, they voted for it too.

Bro.
Majority of Oregon is red. Unfortunately Portlandia controls the state. The whole east side of Oregon doesn’t have the population of Portland.
It is not what rest of us believe in or want to give up and move with out a fight. Even thought mail in ballots are a fraud. It’s a joke

We have the same thing in Colorado, county by county its predominately red except for Denver and the contiguous metro's. Aside of the obvious cheating, I cant think of another way for this to play out other than for it to get so bad ...they figure it out?
We have friends in Spokane that say the same thing and are sick to death of King county and inslee calling the shots for the dry half.... and the crime there is disproportionally bad.

I dont know and I'll be the first to admit it whats the better answer? its not like we can have a war and settle it that way.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Stop electing Democrats!
Are we sure Democrats are in charge there because they've been winning in honest elections for all these years?
Rut ro raggie!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Stop electing Democrats!

They like it. Their racism has caused all these criminals. They have to be in pain to right their wrongs.

That’s right. If the rich folks didn’t have such nice stuff, the crooks wouldn’t have anything to steal. 🤬
However, I do feel sorry for the conservatives that are trapped living in those situations. If I lived there, there would be no way in hell that you would catch me without a gun on my person at all times. (Actually, I am already armed at all times 🤦‍♂️)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Give 'em what they voted for, surrounding states might get the ripple effect but in this instance, they voted for it too.
Bro.
Majority of Oregon is red. Unfortunately Portlandia controls the state. The whole east side of Oregon doesn’t have the population of Portland.
It is not what rest of us believe in or want to give up and move with out a fight. Even thought mail in ballots are a fraud. It’s a joke
The ol give ‘em up what they voted for. Translation I don’t have an answer for what’s going on so I’ll just burry my head in the sand and pretend that it doesn’t ultimately effect the country as a whole. The left absolutely does not share that view.

Aaah OK , what the answer ?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My son went to the Portland area right after Thanksgiving. The construction company he works for is building a water treatment plant and then they have highway construction project going through Portland. I was told they plan to work 24/7 on the highway project. They are concerned about vandalism and theft so they will keep things going around the clock. They are supposed to have security people on site as well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
like i keep pointing out to the liberals on fakebook .the Democrat party is for criminals and illegal aliens ,not law abiding American citizens

Last edited by rem shooter; 12/06/22.

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stopping all this is a simple solution....

Its just that NO ONE will stand up, organize and start doing it...

like throwing these people out of office to begin with and then doing street justice for their election fraud activities, that got them into office in the first place....

its not that Potlandia controls the entire state, by getting more people out voting...

NO, its because the democRATS in Potlandia, and Screw'em/ Salem control all the election ways of Fraud...
supported by most of the media, one dirty hand washes/ dirtys the other....

Its not that hard to figure out.. Its just those on the right, keep trying to play Mr Nice Guy...and wonder why they keep losing " just by a hair" each election...so obvious, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see it...

and its the fault of the right, for continuing allowing it to happen over and over.....

I'll bet this Ballot Issue 114, never really got passed legitimately.. nor Tina Kotex was elected governor legitimately.. how obvious does election fraud have to be.... to be seen by those on the right.. or is it the right has no real clue what to do about it..., which would make the problem their fault.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Stopping all this is a simple solution....

Its just that NO ONE will stand up, organize and start doing it...

like throwing these people out of office to begin with and then doing street justice for their election fraud activities, that got them into office in the first place....

its not that Potlandia controls the entire state, by getting more people out voting...

NO, its because the democRATS in Potlandia, and Screw'em/ Salem control all the election ways of Fraud...
supported by most of the media, one dirty hand washes/ dirtys the other....

Its not that hard to figure out.. Its just those on the right, keep trying to play Mr Nice Guy...and wonder why they keep losing " just by a hair" each election...so obvious, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see it...

and its the fault of the right, for continuing allowing it to happen over and over.....

I'll bet this Ballot Issue 114, never really got passed legitimately.. nor Tina Kotex was elected governor legitimately.. how obvious does election fraud have to be.... to be seen by those on the right.. or is it the right has no real clue what to do about it..., which would make the problem their fault.

First off We need to get rid of mail in ballots. Will that Jane to get voted on? By mail? Lol
Make voting a National holiday so it’s a 3 day weekend. No excuse not to show and vote. Show proof of ID, maybe a utility bill or two like when you go to DMV and matching signatures.

We (right wing) all know that the left/democrats have been cheating for decades.
Conservatives problem is they like to keep to them selves and don’t want to cause havoc. Obviously to a point…..and I don’t know where that threshold stands any longer.
The left are like a squeaky wheel which in return gets the grease. While the right just keeps to them selves.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 60 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,176
Posts18,503,222
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.