Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hang in their man.
Good luck with the pain.
Legit patients who need the meds get screwed now.

Along with a positive attitude.

Not one person here would argue you have a positive attitude.

Once again, as per usual, you prove your a classless, clueless Little Man by stalking me on a thread about a fellow members medical crisis. Your an idiot and a POS.
But everyone here already knew that, without you pointing it out.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hang in their man.
Good luck with the pain.
Legit patients who need the meds get screwed now.

Along with a positive attitude.

Not one person here would argue you have a positive attitude.

Once again, as per usual, you prove your a classless, clueless Little Man by stalking me on a thread about a fellow members medical crisis. Your an idiot and a POS.
But everyone here already knew that, without you pointing it out.
You’re very combative . I’ll pray for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Had S1, L5, L4 fused. The docs say to walk so walk your ass off, I'm serious walking will do you wonders so walk it off and don't let the pain get out of control stay ahead of it.

Good luck.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Had S1, L5, L4 fused. The docs say to walk so walk your ass off, I'm serious walking will do you wonders so walk it off and don't let the pain get out of control stay ahead of it.

Good luck.

Yep. Had L4 & L5 fused. Took me a little while, but I was walking 5 miles a day in the Pasture.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Good luck.

Yep. Had L4 & L5 fused. Took me a little while, but I was walking 5 miles a day in the Pasture.
You’re lying. AGAIN

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Good luck.

You’re lying. AGAIN

Another Swing and Miss Shorty. Don’t let the Little Man Syndrome and Dick Envy eat you alive.
Life’s to short. Like you. 😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Really guys !!
Ya can't give it a rest, can ya ?
I'm trying to post a thread on being positive, and coming back after this surgery, and this is how you have act ?
How bout some positive for any and all who've had their spine repaired ?
Some have positive results, and others , still fight the pain, and loss of living a full life.
Some real big manly guys on this site..
SMH... you disgust me.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good luck splattermatic!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Really guys !!
I'm trying to post a thread on being positive, and coming back after this surgery, and this is how you have act ?
Some have positive results, and others , still fight the pain, and loss of living a full life.
SMH... you disgust me.

I have posted 4 positive posts about your surgery Sir.

It’s a shame Rick Bin allows a POS like AlwaysOutdoors to continue and attack folks on a thread about someone’s pain and suffering such as yours. Classless Wastes of O2 like him have just about ruined the Camfire Forum. There are more than a few just as bad here.

Hope your recovery is quick and the pain is minimal.
Suffered with my back for years and years and I sincerely hope your experience is much much better. More Prayers sent for your speedy recovery.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hello splattermatic,

Hope today is finding you at least a little better than you were yesterday. As already mentioned, walk as much as you can and then a little more! Stay hydrated too, helps flush it all out! Hopefully you're sleeping good as well. To me, seemed about 2 weeks out is when I really started feeling better and then started feeling better faster after that. Take care!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll Pray some more.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I didnt know guts could go to sleep, what causes this?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Take it easy and let your body heal up.

Walking what your dr indicated you should do, however do not over do it as the next day is real hard.

On pain work on staying ahead of the game, playing catch up is a buggger. Other have indicated the same.

I go along with the 2 weeks before you think you are doing better. My wife was able to notice small improvement that i was brushing off. At 2 weeks you will be doing better, however again try to not go gain busters and over doing it.

Try and eat good meals that you like, that helps. I did not feel like eating for 3 days after i got home, and then gradually my appetite started to get better. As this progressed so did my improvements in getting around.

I found it difficult sitting in some chairs and we needed to add a second cushion on one of them.

It is a slow process to getting better, small improvements lead to bigger one, go with it and again work on knowing you limitations.

You will get to feeling better and wanting to do a lot, this is a trap as the next day you are dragging butt just trying to get out of bed. Again as some have mentioned pace yourself and control your pain and try to not over do thing

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
2nd dressing change, and nurse says all looks great.
Next doc appointment is the 20th.
In home PT starts next week.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
splatter,

still pulling for you here in the Outback of sunny, not so warm today, Cali.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Really guys !!
SMH... you disgust me.

I have posted 4 positive posts about your surgery Sir.

It’s a shame Rick Bin allows a POS like AlwaysOutdoors to continue and attack folks on a thread about someone’s pain and suffering such as yours. Classless Wastes of O2 like him have just about ruined the Camfire Forum. There are more than a few just as bad here.

Hope your recovery is quick and the pain is minimal.
Suffered with my back for years and years and I sincerely hope your experience is much much better. More Prayers sent for your speedy recovery.

Prayers sent ,Neal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had a smaller dose of this back in 2009, fusion of L5S1 and for a few days after the surgery I thought that I was going to die, the pain was tremendous. The first six weeks was the worst of it. One of the worst things was trying to take a dump, you don't realize the pressure you put on your back muscles until they have been pulled away from your spine and put back during surgery. Getting the staples removed later was fun too. Before the surgery the disc between L5 and S1 had practically disintegrated and the joint debris and osteophytes was really grating on the nerves so that area was already inflammed. It took a while to heal but afterwards no more trouble from that joint again. It's hard to imagine having so much done as you have. They may have recommended a high protein diet to help facilitate healing, which might lead to constipation, already a potential problem with pain meds. You might have to use some laxatives, better than having to squeeze after getting cut up!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Really guys !!
SMH... you disgust me.

OK…..a little positive. I had back surgery (fused a few vertebrae in lower back) 10 years ago…..I’ll be 70 in 11 days! Fortunately, it was a more minor surgery than yours and had no gut issues!

My surgery was done in early March, the following October, I drug a 2 or 3 year old bull moose about 400 or 500 yards down a relatively steep grade…..complete with some sage brush, rocks and a few small water washes. Once at the bottom where the Polaris Ranger was waiting, we put the back tires of the Ranger in a low spot, then cut the bull in half, then the wife and I lifted each half into the Ranger. It about kicked our a$$’s…..but we loaded it!

Ten years later and still doing pretty darn good! Is that positive enough for ya? memtb

Last edited by memtb; 12/07/22.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'll Pray some more.

are you and Steve still praying for Trudeau vax passports and raisin Canadian churches?

you were a year ago

what changed wabi?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hope you heal fast. I had similar surgery in the early ninties. One thing that helped, other than exercise, eat two or three apples daily. Helps with the crapping a Meds turd, rough as a gravel road! And stops straining, in the head. Good luck.

Last edited by Heym06; 12/07/22.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,731
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.