Originally Posted by splattermatic
Really guys !!
Ya can't give it a rest, can ya ?
I'm trying to post a thread on being positive, and coming back after this surgery, and this is how you have act ?
How bout some positive for any and all who've had their spine repaired ?
Some have positive results, and others , still fight the pain, and loss of living a full life.
Some real big manly guys on this site..
SMH... you disgust me.

OK…..a little positive. I had back surgery (fused a few vertebrae in lower back) 10 years ago…..I’ll be 70 in 11 days! Fortunately, it was a more minor surgery than yours and had no gut issues!

My surgery was done in early March, the following October, I drug a 2 or 3 year old bull moose about 400 or 500 yards down a relatively steep grade…..complete with some sage brush, rocks and a few small water washes. Once at the bottom where the Polaris Ranger was waiting, we put the back tires of the Ranger in a low spot, then cut the bull in half, then the wife and I lifted each half into the Ranger. It about kicked our a$$’s…..but we loaded it!

Ten years later and still doing pretty darn good! Is that positive enough for ya? memtb

Last edited by memtb; 12/07/22.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024