Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Symptoms of chronic estrogen poisoning:

yelling at me for something the dog did
works out at the gym with weights every day but can't lift a half full trash bag
5 minute memory for good things I've done for her
485 year memory including past lives for bad things I've done, said, or not said
fills the sink with 3 gallons of water and 1/2 a bottle of dish soap to wash one dish
refusal to learn to operate a toilet seat
unable to choose the right kitchen utensil
unable to use any mechanical device more complex than a spoon
compulsive desire to occupy all available closet space with clothes never worn
stabs amazon boxes with scissors to open them

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Truly got an education when I was married. It seemed I constantly cheated on her while I was sleeping, I’d wake up to a pissed off wife that stayed mad all day. Made claims that while in high school she went four wheeling all the time. I tried taking her in places that I’d learned to drive in. Dear Lord, scared her to death. Would find huckleberries, black berries, raspberries, paw paws, persimmons and she was positive I was going to die of poisoning eating things growing in the hills. We ran out of store bought maple syrup one morning and I asked if she had any maple flavoring so I could make enough syrup to get us through breakfast. This was another time of looking at me like I wanted poison everyone in the house. I seriously don’t miss being married one bit.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
“How do you write women so well?”

“I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability”. Melvin Udall

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I love my wife and I'm lucky to have her, but when she gets pissed off at me, she stays mad for a minimum of 5 days.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
No generalization is worth a damn - Including this one.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you call our office after hours, the auto-attendant on our phone system will pick up and you'll get the after hours message that says, "Our normal business hours are 7:00 - 4:00 Monday through Friday and 7:00 - 12:00 on Saturdays". Then, out of curtesy it says, "if you'd like to leave a message, please press one".

99% of the time when someone leaves a message, it's a woman and her message will last 5 minutes and then when they leave their phone number they spit it out so fast that you can't understand them. Our new phone system sends it in an email now with their phone number. So when you call them back the next day they never answer their phone.

The after hours message should say, "If you'd like to leave a message, please don't, call back when we're open".

Ronald Reagan
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Sometimes there is a discussion and lots of thinking going on in her head but she doesn’t actually start talking until she’s half way through the paragraph ….

I have to go, “whoa, wait a minute. What are we talking about?” 😳😁

Then again, it could just be selective hearing on my part and I don’t hear what’s going on until I catch a word that gets my attention. 😁

After fifty years she still surprises me sometimes and I’m thinking, “where did that come from?” But I try not to shake my head and say something smart ‘cause it’s easier to just smile and go with the flow thinking, “that’s my girl.…” 😊

If she’s happy, I’m happy….. plus she’s been a good nurse and she cooks for me. 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Menopause is proving to be a challenge.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Fortunately I was well aware of opinions like these as a young lad.

I was very careful in my search.

I can't say there is much of anything wrong with the wife.

Then again most women think she is a bit abnormal.

I probably couldn't live with whats a normal woman these days.

I suspect a majority of it is due to indoctrination. Others blames lots on hormones. Sad fact we all have hormones and we all change as we age. So its a two sided blade there.

FWIW mine isn't much of a cook. Could care less. We eat fine. She cleans. She mows grass. Shreds. Weedeats. Cuts trees. hunts and fishes on her own. Carries. Digs ditches. Heck really almost nothing she won't do besides mechanics. Thats not her thing. She can weld but prefers not to.

Worst fault? Probably doesn't check the air in the tires often enough.

What I read, I can't imagine marrying most of the women spoken about.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Women spend a large part of their lives looking in a mirror.

However, when they're merging onto the highway, parking their car, or just driving in general, they can't seem to figure out how to use their mirrors.

Ronald Reagan
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I ask a simple question, hoping for an answer of "yes" or "no."

I get a five minute explanation. The female brain is incapable of giving a one-word answer to a simple question.
opposite. Mine doesn't speak much and prefers simple answers.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Has a mental file cabinet of every mistake I've made with her over the last 30 years.
Photographic memory as far as that goes.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by killerv
“How do you write women so well?”

“I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability”. Melvin Udall
I'm disappointed in myself for not posting this quote earlier.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, there's the fact that they vote. That's proven to be a big issue.

The gasping in traffic while I'm driving thing is something I recently lived through while on our spring break road trip, except that it wasn't just my wife flinching and gasping from the passenger seat, it was my 16 year old daughter who has had her license formless than a year and doesn't have 3k miles under her belt. She's my MIL¹⁰. Fugging maddening.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I've never been married and never understood why the vast majority of my friends married a pain in the ass human. They then pissNmoan about their wife every time I see them. Things like asking permission to do something - asking permission to buy something with the money ''they'' earned.
I've told nearly all of my friends who say things like; happy wife - happy life - that - that is the most pathetic thing ever said.

I sure wish I had found one who could at least act somewhat normal so that I could have had kids. But I would have been divorced by the wife and paying her child support like most other guys out there.
I'm just not the kind of person who is going to put up with a needy woman. Never met one who could entertain herself, always needing wanting attention fully expecting me to bend to her every want and need. AND the ones I've dated expected me to give up my hobbies hunt/fish/motorcycles and make them my full time hobby spending my money on them rather than the hobbies mentioned.

One woman I mentioned about a year ago on here, Tammy, my best friends sister realized she was working with her. Tammy sent word to say hello to me and to visit her on Facebook. I looked at her Facebook and didn't even recognize her, fake boobs/dental implants/raven black hair which surprised me because she always wished she were a blonde. She stays in shape and looks better than most 20 years olds these days.
Anyway she's on at least her third husband. I told her way back then that she would be the type woman she is >>divorced a few times and I was right.

Pet-peeeve they don't think putting a roof over their head, buying their every meal etc. means anything.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bruinruin
The gasping in traffic while I'm driving thing is something I recently lived through while on our spring break road trip, except that it wasn't just my wife flinching and gasping from the passenger seat, it was my 16 year old daughter who has had her license formless than a year and doesn't have 3k miles under her belt. She's my MIL¹⁰. Fugging maddening.

We go on vacation every year up to Cape Cod. It's about 8 1/2 to 9 hours to drive up. She use to wear my ass out. Now she flies up and I drive the truck by myself. It's a huge improvement.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 04/13/23.

Ronald Reagan
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Women are living proof that aliens exist- - - - -anything that can bleed for a week and not die sure ain't human!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When she's on a roll bitching about something. I tell her to cut back on the negativity. She responds that she's just sharing and concludes that I don't like it when she talks about <insert bitch topic>. No. I just get tired of being the cathode on the diode of her griping.

When we're in the car she thinks it's time reserved for her to fill the air with chatter (see above).

Us spending so much time together after my retiring and moving to a place were she doesn't have friends is going to take a while both of us to work through. Luckily she's always been good at developing networks and is very independent.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got lucky with my wife, my only real complaint is her parking skills in the garage.

Now, women I work with, different story. I am sitting in for my boss while she’s on vacation. She gets side tracked a lot, but it’s the nature of the job. I did have a lady tell me this morning she is going to work, but is very distraught something killed her rabbits. I’d hate to see if she would have had kids.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 1minute, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 65 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,486
Posts18,508,963
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.