J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by KirkSTOLENVALOR Schiet Bag
I am going to set up a team of all stars to who identify as retards and dominate the special olympics. We will set new records in all aspects of the games and everyone will get the gold medal. Guaranteed.

We will run the 50 yd dash and push retarded kids down on the way if they have the balls to keep up with us. Burns, this is your one moment to shine in this life.

I figure the baseball game will be over at our first at bat.

Barnyard Paul, you and your boyfriend, pole smoker will win the bike race, you cross dressing [bleep].

I believe we have a few guys that may be able to hit the broad side of the barn without shooting yourselves. You fellas have the shooting competition.

Bow hunters, as long as you don't shoot the arrows straight up in the air and stand around waiting for them to come back down, we are locked in for that competition.

Burns, you are just too [bleep] retarded to be permitted around guns so you are out. I mean, we don't all want to get shot while you stutter and go into an epileptic fit because some nitwit put a loaded gun in your hand other than in a video game.

We will all be sports hero's and individual record holders.MSN will wallow in our courage and bravery to out ourselves as full blown nitwits and support us the entire way. Gents, we may even get some rather lucrative sponsor deals with some pretty big companies (think Anheuser Busch). Yeah, you might have to let a little drool slide out of your mouths now and then and talk like a one horned billy goat but it will all work out in our favor. Who is with me?

Will there be a competition about who can lie the most and another about biggest Stolen Valor Shitbag?

I want to place my bets from the sidelines.

What was your BUDs class number Stolen Valor Shitbag Kirk?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Seriously? This deserves more info.

Gin Blossom is writing checks. History hasn’t been kind to him, in re his veracity.
Pretty serious allegation…..

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Will there be a competition about who can lie the most and another about biggest Stolen Valor Shitbag?

I want to place my bets from the sidelines.

What was your BUDs class number Stolen Valor Shitbag Kirk?
Seriously? This deserves more info.

Let's see if I can provide a little bit of Saturday entertainment and a clinic on calling out liars with actual quotes of the lies.

Will just start with just one single post in the Russian Beheading Thread but KSTOLENVALOR has been riding his fake SEAL schtick for a while.

Here is his whole long rambling post before I break down the many lies in just this one single post.

Originally Posted by KSMITH From 4/19/2023
Shawn(runt) and Jocko are pretty decent people from the little bit of time around them. I put Shawn through a course and worked for Jocko in Iraq for three months in Ramadi. I was part of a task force and he needed more shooters so me and 2 other guys drove up to support him. He was very aware of everything and everyone around him. Nobody went outside the wire without your body armor as long as he was in command. Constantly yelling, "wear your armor". I imagine he saved quite a few lives. I know he saved mine because I was not a fan of side and back plates and only wore my helmet when I wore NODs. In fact, I couldn't wear my side plate when working with the Army or JTAC. We had to wear a SINGERS radio which went on your right side, high. The more you used it, the hotter it would get. Every strike resulted in one degree of burn on your side. I was a quick study and figured out I needed to stay on the long gun than carry that radio. I actually used to put gauze pads soaked in silvadene on my side before putting on that radio.

Some guys on Red squadron were given Winkler Tomahawks by Capt Howard. The morons took them on ONE deployment because we had some very poor leadership at the time. You have to understand, officers don't go through selection or green team. They just do their tour of 2 years and go away. Some don't make it 2 years. Which is why McRaven had an axe to grind with DEVGRU, he was booted. The operators at Dam Neck are almost entirely enlisted. The only exceptions are the ones who convert to officer or CWO and they are usually put in another capacity such as running green team, training or ops. So yeah, some guys had tomahawks for a partial tour. When the desecration thing became a thing, it was stopped. Immediately. To be honest, it was too late by then. Our investigation had found out about a lot of issues that had been going on and permitted by senior leadership. After that tour, a large chunk of SEAL leadership had a week long conference where some new ground rules were put in place and a lot of senior enlisted and officer leadership were sent home or back to the Teams.

There is no professional reason to carry a tomahawk and the the unintended consequences of permitting guys to carry them is that they will try to use them or utilize them to desecrate bodies. We are not in that business whatsoever. It doesn't align with the consummate professionalism that we are held to. I will tell you for a fact, there are very, very few instances justifying you to pull your knife to take a life. We are issued and train to be experts with our long arms and assault rifles. If you need to pull your pistol, you have screwed up along with 2 or 3 members of your group. You have to understand how hard it can be just to engage a guy because everyone is so fast and smooth, they will beat you to your shot. If you go dry, there are at minimum 2 guys deep already on target ready to take that shot. During an assault, you simply don't have time or the need to pull your sidearm. By this point in your career, you can dump and load in about 2 seconds or less. We used to drill to pull your pistol when you assault weapon went dry during a double tap but you get to a point where the sidearm is just an emergency weapon. Yes there are guys who strive to get a knife kill and they will usually get one by putting themselves in danger or their Team. Or sadly, finishing a wounded combatant. Those people have something wrong in their DNA and are for the most part, weeded out. Their desire to kill a guy with their knife does not out weigh my right to life.

Navy SEALs are supposed to be professional special operators. There should never be any psychotic desire to spill blood or desecrate bodies. We do what we are trained to do without hesitation and ferocity but never blood thirsty. Even though the enemy just tried to hack off my best friends head on the top of some schitty mountain. Everyone should have tightened up and let their hatred out of the enemy on the battlefield and respected them once they were dead. If you are the type of person who let their emotions control their actions, you are in the wrong job. Unfortunately, senior leadership at that command permitted a bunch of MEN regress into immaturity. That particular squadron had many failings. They read a fictional book and took it as fact. Their squadron name was the Redmen, not the Indians as some fat turd here referenced them. The idiots went and got Apache Indian tattoos and started believing they were fawking Indians....and their leadership permitted it. No, encouraged it or turned a blind eye. Well, that BS reached the wrong ears, an admiral they tossed out of their group years prior and it was brought to an end. No one in the Navy is not and have not carried a tomahawk into battle except for 40 some days into a deployment. The tomahawks should have been meant to be a symbol or their mascot and namesake. Instead, a POS Captain was seeking inclusion into a group he knew he could never be in and brought a schitstorm into Naval Special Warfare. A lot of careers were lost and some of the offenders are now making tons of money telling lies and being giant POS.

I made my point. If anyone is wondering, I was an 18Delta, (maybe equivalent to a paramedic but a bit more), Sniper, and occasional assaulter. I tried to go dog handler but because of GWOT, I kept having to deploy or other schools. I assisted in developing the Navy SARC, Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman, and still train the guys in the pipeline. However, I do very little in the medical side and work the shooting and electronic side getting them ready for @#$%#^ which I believe is still a classified capability. I personally do not really enjoy the medical side anymore but instruct certain aspects of it. I am proud to say that when these guys finish their training, they can perform minor surgeries in the field, put a few hot ones in an enemies ass, shoot 1k yards minimum, free fall, dive with the best and run their asses off all day long. The military is changing. The Marines are changing. Warfare is changing. Mark my words, the Marines are going to break down to platoons size and deploy with multiple small units that are spread out. Special Forces in general will be the norm of the future. You got a motivated kid that wants to serve at least 10 years? Send them to SARC school. We will make them a better human being in this world with very impressive capabilities.

Lets begin with his lies and Stolen Valor.

Originally Posted by KSMITH From 4/19/2023
Shawn(runt) and Jocko are pretty decent people from the little bit of time around them. I put Shawn through a course and worked for Jocko in Iraq for three months in Ramadi. I was part of a task force and he needed more shooters so me and 2 other guys drove up to support him.

Jocko Willink was a West Coast SEAL officer with Team 3 and led Task Unit Bruiser in Ramadi. This was a very famous deployment for the white side SEAL Teams.

KSTOVLENVALOR give more in his diatribe about why SEALs like him would never have a Tomahawk.

Originally Posted by KSTOLENVALOR
We are not in that business whatsoever. It doesn't align with the consummate professionalism that we are held to. I will tell you for a fact, there are very, very few instances justifying you to pull your knife to take a life. We are issued and train to be experts with our long arms and assault rifles. If you need to pull your pistol, you have screwed up along with 2 or 3 members of your group. You have to understand how hard it can be just to engage a guy because everyone is so fast and smooth, they will beat you to your shot. If you go dry, there are at minimum 2 guys deep already on target ready to take that shot. During an assault, you simply don't have time or the need to pull your sidearm. By this point in your career, you can dump and load in about 2 seconds or less. We used to drill to pull your pistol when you assault weapon went dry during a double tap but you get to a point where the sidearm is just an emergency weapon.

Yet again KSTOLENVALOR claiming to be a SEAL and having fought with Jocko Willink in Ramadi which was in the middle of 2006.

Navy SEALs are supposed to be professional special operators. There should never be any psychotic desire to spill blood or desecrate bodies. We do what we are trained to do without hesitation and ferocity but never blood thirsty. Even though the enemy just tried to hack off my best friends head on the top of some schitty mountain. Everyone should have tightened up and let their hatred out of the enemy on the battlefield and respected them once they were dead.

This paragraph is simply amazing at the number of lies.

1. 18Delta is an Army Special Forces medic, not a Navy SEAL. There is no 18Delta in the Navy.

2. KSTOLENVALOR was a Navy deck hand and has posted many times about his service on carriers. Nothing wrong with that but there is with lying about being a SEAL. I now doubt anything KSTOLENVALOR has posted was actually true as like a few other here he lies like it's breathing.

I made my point. If anyone is wondering, I was an 18Delta, (maybe equivalent to a paramedic but a bit more), Sniper, and occasional assaulter. I tried to go dog handler but because of GWOT, I kept having to deploy or other schools. I assisted in developing the Navy SARC, Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman, and still train the guys in the pipeline. However, I do very little in the medical side and work the shooting and electronic side getting them ready for @#$%#^ which I believe is still a classified capability.[/qoute]

Here are a few posts when KSTOLENVALOR claimed he was in Ramadi fighting along side Jocko Willink in middle 2006.

[quote=KSMITH] from 2/14/2006]Back in November I shot an 8 pointer during muzzleloader season on land leased by my hunting club. The shot didn't immediately kill the deer and we were unable to recover the buck. Three weeks later, a few guys were rabbit hunting and found the buck, took the antlers and gave them to me. Due to being a real unique looking rack, I decided to have them mounted but the taxidermist said I needed to contact the game warden and get a tag for them. Like an idiot, I contacted a warden and he was happy to come right over. Instead of a tag, he issued me a summons to appear in court and confiscated the antlers. The summons states illegal possesion of deer antlers.

Needless to say, I was blown away. I was trying to do the right thing and got hammered and lost a really nice rack. I explained that the deer was decomposed at the time and never would have dreamed that you are required to check rotten deer. The warden was basically a robot with a bunch of preprogrammed responses. I called his captain and he said the guy probably should have issued me a warning and a tag for the deer but that he could not get involved.

Worst part is, I have a really bad taste in my mouth for VA game wardens now. If I knew someone was killing 100 deer a day I wouldn't report it for fear of being implicated by the warden.

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by KSMITH from 4/30/2006
Can be yours for 15.00 shipped.

this one is fun as a SEAL operator does not know the difference between a clip and a magazine. crazy

Originally Posted by KSMITH from 8/15/2006
I would like to sell my Bushmaster M-4 Patrolman. It comes with 8 aluminum 30 rounds clips, Specter CQB sling, Bushmaster hard case and a few hundred rounds of 5.56. There are some dark spots on the barrel where I laid it on a chair and a cup holder melted. It grows fainter and fainter each time I shoot it and I have never tried to clean it off. Pics make the gun look beat up but it is relatively new, I have owned it less than 6 months. The gun has no blemishes aside from the barrel. I would like 850.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And now we get to where the only SEAL in the entire US Navy does not know SEAL is always capitalized and explains how he was an Individual Augmentee but now claims on the campfire to be a Navy SEAL who fought with Jocko Willink in Ramadi.

Originally Posted by KSMITH from 1/24/2008
The Navy has almost as many people on land right now than on ships. They call it Individual Augmentees not to mention Seals, EOD, Seabees and grey fox operators. Not to mention all of the FMF corpmen. Not many people realize that we aren't just a bunch of swabbies sitting in an air conditioned space at sea. No matter what your rate or how good you are at your job, you can be shipped over to Iraq, AF or those other places with a quickness. I think I am safe for a while. Though I would have no heartache with going back.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/22/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
In all your blah, blahing you haven't posted where he claimed to be a seal.

Your lack of reading comprehension doesn't make the other person a liar.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
John's day is coming... he will be famous real quick and just maybe standing in the unemployment line.

-Piss into the wind.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KSMITH
John's day is coming...

April 26 is National FuqKtard Day so yeah his day is coming.......Soon.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KSMITH
John's day is coming... he will be famous real quick and just maybe standing in the unemployment line.

Pretty easy to post your BUDs class number KSTOLENVALOR.

But you won't because you can't.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Is it true people who can’t read or write have ta pump gas in the Air Force? [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa

Who has a lack of reading comprehension Liar? Not suprising you would pack up with another proven liar.

We are not in that business whatsoever. It doesn't align with the consummate professionalism that we are held to. I will tell you for a fact, there are very, very few instances justifying you to pull your knife to take a life. We are issued and train to be experts with our long arms and assault rifles. If you need to pull your pistol, you have screwed up along with 2 or 3 members of your group. You have to understand how hard it can be just to engage a guy because everyone is so fast and smooth, they will beat you to your shot. If you go dry, there are at minimum 2 guys deep already on target ready to take that shot. During an assault, you simply don't have time or the need to pull your sidearm. By this point in your career, you can dump and load in about 2 seconds or less. We used to drill to pull your pistol when you assault weapon went dry during a double tap but you get to a point where the sidearm is just an emergency weapon.

Navy SEALs are supposed to be professional special operators. There should never be any psychotic desire to spill blood or desecrate bodies. We do what we are trained to do without hesitation and ferocity but never blood thirsty. Even though the enemy just tried to hack off my best friends head on the top of some schitty mountain. Everyone should have tightened up and let their hatred out of the enemy on the battlefield and respected them once they were dead.

1. 18Delta is an Army Special Forces medic, not a Navy SEAL. There is no 18Delta in the Navy.

2. KSTOLENVALOR was a Navy deck hand and has posted many times about his service on carriers. Nothing wrong with that but there is with lying about being a SEAL. I now doubt anything KSTOLENVALOR has posted was actually true as like a few other here he lies like it's breathing.

I made my point. If anyone is wondering, I was an 18Delta, (maybe equivalent to a paramedic but a bit more), Sniper, and occasional assaulter. I tried to go dog handler but because of GWOT, I kept having to deploy or other schools. I assisted in developing the Navy SARC, Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman, and still train the guys in the pipeline. However, I do very little in the medical side and work the shooting and electronic side getting them ready for @#$%#^ which I believe is still a classified capability.[/qoute]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Who has a lack of reading comprehension Liar? Not suprising you would pack up with another proven liar.

So he literally said he was 18D, but you understood he was saying he was a seal? And that makes everyone but you a liar?

Or does that just make you stupid?

P.S. When you wake up tomorrow, can I suggest blaming it on a fever and Nyquil? That's "worked" for you in the past.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So he literally said he was 18D, but you understood he was saying he was a seal? And that makes everyone but you a liar?

Or does that just make you stupid?

P.S. When you wake up tomorrow, can I suggest blaming it on a fever and Nyquil? That's "worked" for you in the past.

You can try and lie for him but it won't work any better than his lying.

It does further establish your propensity to lie about anything even another liars Stolen Valor here on the Campfire.

KSTOLENVALOR was never a SEAL and he was never an 18Delta and no lies from you will change the truth.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Where did he say he was a seal?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like sands through the hour glass……..

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Want to show the tie in of KSmith to Kirk ?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose.
It was written to limit the power of government over the individual
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You seem to operate on the theory tell a lie often enough and it will become true.

Originally Posted by JDinCO

Both start with a K?

Might be more to it.

Let's see how much further this plays out.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He's stalking him. He's done it before.

Or he just makes stuff up to seem like "he's in the know".

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

You seem to operate on the theory tell a lie often enough and it will become true.

Both start with a K?

Might be more to it.

You seem to operate on the theory that what you imagine someone said is what they actually said.

So, I'll ask again, where did he say he was a seal?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You seem to operate on the theory that what you imagine someone said is what they actually said.

It pretty pathetic that even liar KSTOLENVALOR is smarter than trying to push that kind of dumb lie.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Both start with a K?

Might be more to it.

Well, this has worked for Democrats before. They impeached a President using this theory. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It pretty pathetic that even liar KSTOLENVALOR is smarter than trying to push that kind of dumb lie.
So you can't show where he said he was a seal?

Just more of your striving for relevance, like a bitter old woman.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

364 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 1,709 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,789
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.