Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Generally speaking, physical fitness is the least of the issues with this generation. They are weak minded and often mentally ill.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why can't the politicians on both sides of a conflict just meet up somewhere and fight each other, instead of involving a bunch of surrogates?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Already happening in Russia. Putin sending everybody into the grinder. Gonna ban young men from leaving the country.

And they are selecting for certain ethnicities - especially from those from more rebellious regions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If people my age were conscripted we'd meet on the battlefield, shake hands, and agree that the whole thing is stupid and then head home.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
How many of you have been drafted? and served in active duty? i would bet very few, I was Drafted in February 1958 before most of you were born, And spent almost 4 years on active duty in the Army, in the day's before civil rights, I can tell you the majority of our young people today #1 wouldn't go, #2 Couldn't pass a physical, or mental tests, they couldn't take little discipline, They would be the biggest bunch of cry baby's in the world, Canada's population would double over night.

The day's of young American fighting men is 80% over, if we were to have to fight a ground war like WW-2 or Korea, you can kiss your ass good bye, Old men start wars young men fight wars, we don't have any young MEN. Rio7

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Sylvester Stallone would have to hide out in that girls' school in Europe- - - - -just like he did the last time he was in danger of being drafted! He would have lots of company- - - -like Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, Carl Rove, and a bunch of other Chickenhawks!
There was time when I believed that.

Having seen all of the pointless wars that we’ve started before and since. I wouldn’t have fought in that one either. Attempting to overthrow a legitimate government, commies absolutely but legitimately elected and 1/2 way around the world. We first got involved in something that wasn’t our business with our CIA and then our drafted men.

Some people never learn. If another country invaded the US because they didn’t like our elections that’s an act of war on their part. The US has been doing that same thing all over the globe for decades all while claiming to be the good guys “spreading freedom” lol.

The US government can pizz away my tax dollars but I’d damn sure draw the line at the government sending me or my kids around the world to fight and possibly get killed over their self serving agenda.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
I will do everything in my power to keep my grandsons out of the clutches of corrupt politicians and woke military.

FJB
I feel the same way about my own young son. I'm red blooded as hell, but I don't support wasting our young male American treasure on the types of wars and conflicts that our politicians scheme up these days.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Sylvester Stallone would have to hide out in that girls' school in Europe- - - - -just like he did the last time he was in danger of being drafted! He would have lots of company- - - -like Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, Carl Rove, and a bunch of other Chickenhawks!
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

You left out Ted Nugent

Don’t forget Bonespur

I don't blame any of them for saying no, where does it say that the federal gov't can send you off to fight a war that they want to be involved in ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RIO7
How many of you have been drafted? and served in active duty? i would bet very few, I was Drafted in February 1958 before most of you were born, And spent almost 4 years on active duty in the Army, in the day's before civil rights, I can tell you the majority of our young people today #1 wouldn't go, #2 Couldn't pass a physical, or mental tests, they couldn't take little discipline, They would be the biggest bunch of cry baby's in the world, Canada's population would double over night.

The day's of young American fighting men is 80% over, if we were to have to fight a ground war like WW-2 or Korea, you can kiss your ass good bye, Old men start wars young men fight wars, we don't have any young MEN. Rio7

Well as you know I was one that was. Entered the Army Oct. 26 1967. Served the required time, including a tour of Vietnam, and never regretted it, but I doubt that I would do it again.
Reason is that I have lost all faith in our Government. I love my country and will do anything that I can to protect it, but when you don't trust you own Government to provide in your best interest, the only thing left is staying home and protecting your loved ones as best you can. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who are they going to conscript? Three quarters of Americans between the age of 17 and 24 are too fat and too stupid to join the military.

GAO Recruitment Report

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If it happens you are going to see some serious discrimination in the VERY selective service. Software programs are already written...the big green machine doesn't want or need the snowflake types...they will go after rural and flyover country sons and daughters, young people with their ducks in a row. This inclusive woke diversity schidt looks good on paper in peacetime, officer careers were built on it (Milley)....it will go on the back burner as soon as the shtf. The big green machine knows who and where the raw material for warriors comes from....and they will draw on that demographic pool, heavily. Maybe I'm wrong, but it was common knowledge that recruitment advertising budgets were directed at rural kids.

Therefore, starting a large scale war would be a good way to eliminate a lot of potential non-conformists and independent thinkers. All part of the plan. Without that segment of the population, the rest would be easier to control.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Yes it’s going to get interesting. You can’t trust our government. Who wants to send their kids or grandkids to die in some sh-t hole country. When we all know it’s about politicians getting rich. Hasbeen

This is true.

And so fell the Roman Empire.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I suspect that the U.S. military is going to be increasingly Hispanic. Millions of fighting age Hispanics are flowing into the U.S.A. from all over South America with little prospects for anything beyond day labor.

In fact, I'm surprised that the military is having recruitment problems considering the number of military age Hispanics that have flooded into the country without two nickels to rub together.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why can't the politicians on both sides of a conflict just meet up somewhere and fight each other, instead of involving a bunch of surrogates?
This in spades

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Morewood
I will do everything in my power to keep my grandsons out of the clutches of corrupt politicians and woke military.

FJB
I feel the same way about my own young son. I'm red blooded as hell, but I don't support wasting our young male American treasure on the types of wars and conflicts that our politicians scheme up these days.
There was a time i would have been proud to fight or have my child serve. Those days are gone. We have the most evil politicians, illegally seated and the chaos we have caused around the world is sickening. Ill defend my family, friends and home property if needed, but for damn sure wont allow my child to ever be drafted into this nonsense

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I have mixed feelings about it. I’d love seeing the blue haired freaks getting loaded on buses headed to basic training. Their democrat voting parents losing their chit because they’ll see exactly who will be fighting and dying for our deep state masters and the Biden crime family.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Opposition will simply pick out nuclear targets within the US that will absorb the most nuclear fall out. A couple will do probably the remote bases the Chinese just sent the spy balloon over. Our government will fold in a heart beat.
This will coincide with a substantial pounding of terrorist attacks from within, originated by all those agents currently walking into our country from the south.

All that confusion will baffle our lib government and they won’t be able concede and hand over all gun ownership records fast enough.

Our fall will be ugly but predictable.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by 1minute
Should China really wish to take our ground, they will have a fight on their hands.
China would formidable opponent for a war fought near China. China does not have the power projection capabilities to be a significant threat to mainland US in a conventional war.

NRA Benefactor Member
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by garyh9900
Originally Posted by 1minute
Should China really wish to take our ground, they will have a fight on their hands.
China would formidable opponent for a war fought near China. China does not have the power projection capabilities to be a significant threat to mainland US in a conventional war.
How many Chinese are in our country now? Where do their loyalties lie?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
A war with China will likely also take place in North America, the millions of Chicoms here already, and the masses of white commie's will start bombing and trying to kill us all here.
It would become interesting if a volunteer force began dealing with it here....no conscription needed.

THIS

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,716
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.