Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Stories like this prove the Buzzjob & Callnum are on the wrong side:

Biden Regime Scheming with Environmentalists to Unleash Backdoor Ban on Hunting and Fishing Across Parts of America

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hey-are-fighting-back-to-save-our-right/

They are being played as useful idiots and personally profiting, selling out to the enemy, then virtue signaling about what great volunteer work they do yet personally profiting is the definition of grifting.

Then when challenged they project their wrong doings onto others... everyone is a liar, uneducated, stupid etc.....

Notice how Buzz will not answer uncomfortable questions? because he can't, it will destroy his narrative and prove his dishonesty.

Yet he won't hesitate to name call, pick the most inconsequential inaccuracies , grammar errors etc... of his opponents to bolster his arguments ... sure signs of a leftist with an agenda.

Hell it wasn't long ago Buzz was supporting wolf re-introduction and belittling any one that complained it was harming their hunting success as incompetent hunters.

A just prior to that Buzz bragged about his $20k a month retirement pension.

He also bragged about scouting hunting areas on the job while being paid.

Just yesterday he gaslighted me challenging my assertion that UM was a Marxist indoctrination center... his professor hunted Dall sheep and that proves he is not Marxist... hahahah.... interesting that these noble educators can afford $30k sheep hunts... hell, serving the evil masters is a good paying gig.

Oh, come on now Mr. Fubar...it really IS a sheep.

[Linked Image from the-generous-husband.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A question for Buzz... how did you manage to create a fortune that provides him with a $20k a month pension while doing all this volunteer work?

Not to mention time spent on several forums convincing the peons you are worthy? how does a guy do this? honest question.

Maybe it's like the senator with his $174k salary affording several multimillion dollar homes?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A question for Buzz... how did you manage to create a fortune that provides you with a $20k a month pension while doing all this volunteer work?

Not to mention time spent on several forums convincing the peons you are worthy? how does a guy do this? honest question.

Maybe it's like the senator with his $174k salary affording several multimillion dollar homes?

Lobbyist employment packages are excellent?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
A question for Buzz... how did you manage to create a fortune that provides you with a $20k a month pension while doing all this volunteer work?

🦫

If it comes with a complementary subscription to The Inside Trader's Newsletter, maybe?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

🦫
What? you mean he gets paid? I thought it was volunteer work, things we are too stupid to even comprehend? good grief I am starting to get the feeling someone is not being truthful

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

🦫
What? you mean he gets paid? I thought it was volunteer work, things we are too stupid to even comprehend? good grief I am starting to get the feeling someone is not being truthful

Plus a daily per diem including mileage whilst hunting - I mean volunteering.

Row, row, row your boat in the swamp, but call yourself good for hunters and hunting.

Buzz, is just another pos politician playing to his and his handlers advantage.

#SELLOUT

🦫

“Molon Labe”
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Backroads
How many miles of NF roads have been closed under your watch? Simple question for a public access warrior such as yourself.
Not enough...
There's your answer. At least as good as you're going to get.

Obviously, part of Lloyd's mission is to close down as many roads in Federal land as possible.

Try hiking boots, you need the exercise.

Buzz you crack us up. So the forest service and you gate off roads to the public sportsmen in Wyoming and then you , being a forest service employee, go road hunt elk in your truck. I doubt you hiked more than 2 miles in 2022

who has a bigger pot belly? You or your little soy boy Burns?

lol

Last edited by ribka; 05/04/23.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
A question for Buzz... how did you manage to create a fortune that provides him with a $20k a month pension while doing all this volunteer work?

Govt employees get one point one per cent a year for each year of service. At the top end FS employee living in WY might make around 100,000 k a year in management as a GS 13 after 25 years. This is a high end estimate. Buzz worked for Ted Turner, according to his bio from 98 to 2000. So employment would start after 2000

Take 1.1 times 25. years and there's your percent of 100,000. So around 28 per cent of 100,000 or $28,000 a year. Divide by 12 months is your monthly take then take away fed taxes and healthcare around $1000 a month in Buzz's case take home pay. ADD TSP bennies.

Buzz's TSP ( federal 401 k). has tanked over 20 per cent under his hero Biden. Lol not a good time to retire is it Buzzy under your hero Biden?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Buzz,
The Feds own about 1/2 of the land in the West. How much more of it should the Feds own?

As much as they can buy with lwcf money with a priority on critical wildlife habitat and increasing access to the current federal land holdings.

Any questions?

How do you square BHA's advocacy for the development of wind farms in the backcountry with their mission statement?

How exactly does wind farm development improve critical wildlife habitat?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by ribka

Govt employees get one point one per cent a year for each year of service. At the top end FS employee living in WY might make around 100,000 k a year in management as a GS 13 after 25 years. This is a high end estimate. Buzz worked for Ted Turner, according to his bio from 98 to 2000. So employment would start after 2000

Take 1.1 times 25. years and there's your percent of 100,000. So around 28 per cent of 100,000 or $28,000 a year. Divide by 12 months is your monthly take then take away fed taxes and healthcare around $1000 a month in Buzz's case take home pay. ADD TSP bennies.

Buzz's TSP ( federal 401 k). has tanked over 20 per cent under his hero Biden. Lol not a good time to retire is it Buzzy under your hero Biden?

His employment info including salary should be public information if he works for the .gov

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy
His employment info including salary should be public information if he works for the .gov
Redacted, redacted, redacted.

But it says he's a GS-07 in Utah. https://www.federalpay.org/employees/forest-service/hettick-lloyd-m

Looks to me like that tops out at $58k/yr in 2022. https://www.federalpay.org/gs/calculator

Politics is War by Other Means
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA Land Tawney speaks:

BHA vigorously opposed President Trump’s nominee to head of the Bureau of Land Management, calling him a “zealot” whose “views and actions should repulse any- one who cares about our shared landscapes.”4 Tawney promoted a Tweet comparing the President Trump to Joe Exotic, the infamous convicted criminal, animal abuser, and would-be-murderer.5

Last edited by ribka; 05/04/23.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzz,
The Feds own about 1/2 of the land in the West. How much more of it should the Feds own?

As much as they can buy with lwcf money with a priority on critical wildlife habitat and increasing access to the current federal land holdings.

Any questions?

How do you square BHA's advocacy for the development of wind farms in the backcountry with their mission statement?

How exactly does wind farm development improve critical wildlife habitat?

The wind farms by me were built on the wintering grounds for elk and deer. Of course they had to avoid the area and the winter kill increased.

You can finds hundreds of hawks and owls under these Chinese fans now

BHA never cared about conservation

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
$10 to get Buzz's USFS salary history.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Sure looks like a $20K/month pension to me.

Quit believing Buzz.

He suffers short man syndrome.

He's not a walker. His favorite song is "Daddy, don't you walk so fast".

TFF!

But it says he's a GS-07 in Utah. https://www.federalpay.org/employees/forest-service/hettick-lloyd-m

Looks to me like that tops out at $58k/yr in 2022. https://www.federalpay.org/gs/calculator

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
$10 to get Buzz's USFS salary history.

The way he runs his mouth on here I thought he was at least a GS 13 and in super management

I don't know how taking home $2000 a month in FS retirement equals $20,000 a month

Must be BHA math

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's losttrail60's legal name?

We can look "it" up too.

Maybe it's another Fed lobbying for...wait for it.... more Federal intervention!

Last edited by Tyrone; 05/04/23.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We can look "it" up too.

‘Squats to Pee’

🦫

“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Mrs. Hettick.

We can look "it" up too.

‘Squats to Pee’

🦫

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well I'll be dipped in schit.... kinda reminds me of Judman, bragging like he was makin bank yet public records showed he topped out at $45K year....

Maybe the lobbyist job and the volunteer positions payed bank ?

Isn't the www great, you can be anything you want.... lmfao

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (300s, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338rcm, 300_savage, 219DW, 52 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,620
Posts18,474,002
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.