Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by JeffyD
New Jersey need to get hit by a bigger one than that.

Much bigger.

At least in Trenton.

NJ has some schidtholes, Trenton makes the list.

But Camden....?
Camden is the àsshole of Philthadelphia.
That's special!💩💩💩💩💩💩

Both are simply disgusting. At this point there's several locations that would be far better off getting leveled and starting fresh.

For a small state loaded with liberals, nestled between 2 or 3 metropolis's, and 75% controlled by Scoialists, Jersey still has some beautiful gems of locations. Fewer and fewer, but still some great places in NJ.

If I could transport my family and their houses and final years of career to another state I'd snap my fingers.

It pisses me off immensely to see other "RED" states allow themselves to become purple and blue. What the hell are you guys thinking? Cnat you look at NJ and learn for crying out loud?

The farther south you go, the better Jersey gets. IMO.
At least from interacting with the folks.

Don't be too disillusioned. Lotta guys here run their mouths. There are one, maybe two red states. The rest have at least enclaves of liberalism. Just as most blue states have some red spots.

As to stopping the blue?
Someone needs to tell me how?
There are no democrats in my sphere on frequent contacts.
The ones that were, have all turned Republican.
We vote. We can not change how Philtyh, Pittsburgh, Scranton, and Erie vote.
Or that schiddy blue dot in the middle, State College.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB4

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tikkanut

seriously DD

That's not the only reason

Can’t be serious these days, truly. 😁😂🤣

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Are you sure that thing didn’t get flushed out of an airplane?

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by TwoTall
Carbon dating is a hoax. They throw these big numbers at you so they look like they are doing something. They need the big numbers to make the theory of evolution work. Which it doesn’t. Just another hoax.

Carbon dating is not used for rocks that old.

Strike one.

Yep.

The phrase Carbon dating is often used with a broader brush than is intended. Radiometric dating is the phrase he meant.

No, I'm pretty sure he meant "carbon dating ."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If any one has visited New Jersey, it shouldn't really take them any time at all, to come up with a million reasons of WHY NOT to live somewhere else, besides New Jersey.

I''ve said since I was in college, when something stinks.... this place smells like New Jersey.
Once it was a nice place, ( that was before my time ) but it prostituted itself out, to big oil companies, chemical companies etc, it just has a smell to it..

and its one of the most heavily taxed states in the country, and what do you get for that? NOTHING.

New Jersey makes living in California look good.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
If any one has visited New Jersey, it shouldn't really take them any time at all, to come up with a million reasons of WHY NOT to live somewhere else, besides New Jersey.

I''ve said since I was in college, when something stinks.... this place smells like New Jersey.
Once it was a nice place, ( that was before my time ) but it prostituted itself out, to big oil companies, chemical companies etc, it just has a smell to it..

and its one of the most heavily taxed states in the country, and what do you get for that? NOTHING.

New Jersey makes living in California look good.

Only Part of NJ most people see is I-95 corridor unfortunately. Western part of the state has/had some very nice areas . I enjoyed hunting and fishing in that part of the state when I lived there. I have not been back in a while and it is probably bulldozed under and cheap crap housing put in its place. The taxes are stupid expensive.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Everything up there is sort of insanity amplified.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I left South Jersey in 1984 and have never really looked back. South Jersey is not what it was when we were young, but many places aren't. I dont know that you could pay me enough to move back. I tell folks all the time that it is a great place to be from.

Last edited by KYFRED; 05/15/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KYFRED
I left South Jersey in 1984 and have never really looked back. South Jersey is not what it was when we were young, but many places aren't. I dont know that you could pay me enough to move back. I tell folks all the time that it is a great place to be from.

I remember when they instituted the state flat income tax of 2.5 percent in the early 80's , afraid to see what it is now. I have a Good friend that lives in South Jersey and is a Conservative . He is there because of his aging Dad, I think when he passes on he is out of there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A 4.56 billion year old 2.2 pound rock hurtling in at about a gillion fps would make a heck of a dent in one’s noggin should Lady Luck not be on one’s side.

Keep looking up!

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by muleshoe
A 4.56 billion year old 2.2 pound rock hurtling in at about a gillion fps would make a heck of a dent in one’s noggin should Lady Luck not be on one’s side.

Keep looking up!

I guess that would make the BC of that rock.....4.56 billion give or take a couple thousand.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,921
Posts18,479,766
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.