Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dear Twatly Trifecta,

Your VERY Tender Feelers are a great concern of mine,so please keep filling out your Hurt Feeler Reports and cite how many times a day you think about me...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon Reality,as you Pretend aloud. You Crying Kchunts can't even "do" this "much",as a joint effort. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,as The Minimum Wage Gang sets astride their Couchbound Kchunts,licking windows while "living" vicariously.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Seafire, why wasn't this posted in Big Game reloading since you are going to use your 6x45 for deer???

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Because when the thread was first started, I was using the same rifle with 65 V Max, 70 TNTs, 75 HPs, and 80 gr SPs on sage rats over in South Central Oregon...

Just the way it worked out....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Just use the 90 grain Speer Hotcors. And don't listen to some dumb schidt dwarf of the forest who has never shot anything other than a metal plate at more than 100 yards. Those ultra-long match projectiles will rob all your powder capacity in a 6 x 45 and give crap velocity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pardon reality. Hint.

If only in "fairness" the Sugar 85gr GK BTHP is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit and can't even begin to hang with the ilk. It's HILARIOUS .311 BC is a NERF Parachute and terminal effects are nothing to swoon. Hint.

A straight Vanilla 223,easily outpaces the 6x45 up to and including 105/08's. Why?!? Because the .224" 88 ELD M will launch faster and has a better BC. Win/win/win. HINT.

L-R: .224" 88 .545 BC,.243" 85 Sugar .311 BC,.243" 105 Hornie HPBT .530 BC,.243" 105 'Max .505 BC,.243" 108 ELD M .536 BC. Hint.

If/when you step up to the A-Tip,the .224" 90 grants a .585 BC and it scoots easily. Go .243" 112 MB and it's .620 BC,then things start to change. Hint.

The 223 with a 88 ELD,is a TOUGH act to follow. Now whether 223,223AI,22 PPC AFI,22BR,224 Wby,270,243 Grendel or 6 BR,Lever' has no equal. Pardon my shooting it all and then some,in wares that actually exist. Hint.

Will the 88 in Vanilla 223 fit in ASC mags?

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 09/02/23.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

You are Pretending aloud,about things you've never seen,let alone done...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is a common Window Licking Theme,to try and throw the powder encroachment and velocity flags,which are the antithesis of Reality and fhuqking HILARIOUS to boot. My Bart' 7" RPM 6x45(pictured) is Supersonic to the 1375yd line,in this morning's atmosphere,with 112's. Not because of a "flashy" start,but due the simplistic fact,that BC is what ALL Projectiles use for Air Brakes. It's slickery .620 G1 aeroform,slips atmospherics in magnificent fashion and greedily clings to initial velocity. Pardon exceptional terminal effects,in conjuction with same. You'd do well to Google a FIRST Fhuqking Clue,take notes and apply same. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Magnificent Piece Of CLUELESS Lying Brokedick Schit.

Stuck being you,with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you haven't the tools requisite,to begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",though only with a CLUELESS Whine. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

10',

88's are VERY happy in ASC's steel 5's(which I default to) and MDT poly 10's(Herd Clips). I shoot 88's in ADL and BDL configurations too,as Vanilla 223's go. I also of course follow suit,in both 223AI and 6x45. Hint.

Hawk' 7" SALAMI 233 here and 88's expressly. I've a "few" more. Hint.(grin)

It's never been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't and I rather enjoy The Minimum Wage Gang Pretending aloud,even if it's the ONLY "move" they've "got". Shefire is Pretending aloud,that she's going to point her 6x45 at a Deer. The last time she tried that,she ran home to call the bullet Manufacturer,while her crippled steaks set festering over night. Ask her to dangle a picture of a Dead Critter,it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk! Hint.

The Minimum Wage Gang is on a tear! HINT.

Fhuqking Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

You are Pretending aloud,about things you've never seen,let alone done...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is a common Window Licking Theme,to try and throw the powder encroachment and velocity flags,which are the antithesis of Reality and fhuqking HILARIOUS to boot. My Bart' 7" RPM 6x45(pictured) is Supersonic to the 1375yd line,in this morning's atmosphere,with 112's. Not because of a "flashy" start,but due the simplistic fact,that BC is what ALL Projectiles use for Air Brakes. It's slickery .620 G1 aeroform,slips atmospherics in magnificent fashion and greedily clings to initial velocity. Pardon exceptional terminal effects,in conjuction with same. You'd do well to Google a FIRST Fhuqking Clue,take notes and apply same. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Magnificent Piece Of CLUELESS Lying Brokedick Schit.

Stuck being you,with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you haven't the tools requisite,to begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",though only with a CLUELESS Whine. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

10',

88's are VERY happy in ASC's steel 5's(which I default to) and MDT poly 10's(Herd Clips). I shoot 88's in ADL and BDL configurations too,as Vanilla 223's go. I also of course follow suit,in both 223AI and 6x45. Hint.

Hawk' 7" SALAMI 233 here and 88's expressly. I've a "few" more. Hint.(grin)

It's never been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't and I rather enjoy The Minimum Wage Gang Pretending aloud,even if it's the ONLY "move" they've "got". Shefire is Pretending aloud,that she's going to point her 6x45 at a Deer. The last time she tried that,she ran home to call the bullet Manufacturer,while her crippled steaks set festering over night. Ask her to dangle a picture of a Dead Critter,it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk! Hint.

The Minimum Wage Gang is on a tear! HINT.

Fhuqking Laughing!.................
Unlike metal plates, most game at short to medium range don't tend to wait around once they know you are there for you to measure the distance with your range finder, then play around with your dials on your scope so that you can take the shot at a deer that's long gone. You are far better off using medium weight hunting projectiles for medium ranges with their flatter trajectory at those distances, so that you can just quickly point and shoot. This fantasy world of yours where you pretend that you do a lot of shooting at game at 600 yards is completely divorced from reality...you never, ever shoot game at those distances. Now if you were to shoot game at those distances, then longer heavier high bc bullets would be the way to go, but you don't do that, you just pretend to...hence the name Little Liar Larry. And many of these match bullets, while they may often work on game, do not have the consistently good terminal performance as dedicated hunting bullets (which are designed to have good terminal performance, and as such, tend to have lower b.c.'s because of the tip design).

Last edited by Riflehunter; 09/03/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

I happily concede,that nobody could speak better on the behalf of your numerous handicaps,better than you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reality is,I embarrassingly only own (3) Laser Bino's. Please don't "tease" me. Hint. LAUGHING!

Scope DOPE is simply kept in the scope. I can't speak to your crossed-eyes,pointy head and drooling maw,but I can simply arrange POA/POI as per whim. Pardon wares that exist,as you set mired being your Brokedick Drooling self,astride your Couchbound Kchunt "living" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Lying,Crying,Whining,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

I happily concede,that nobody could speak better on the behalf of your numerous handicaps,better than you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reality is,I embarrassingly only own (3) Laser Bino's. Please don't "tease" me. Hint. LAUGHING!

Scope DOPE is simply kept in the scope. I can't speak to your crossed-eyes,pointy head and drooling maw,but I can simply arrange POA/POI as per whim. Pardon wares that exist,as you set mired being your Brokedick Drooling self,astride your Couchbound Kchunt "living" vicariously. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Lying,Crying,Whining,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

All this pretending that you actually use all the rifles, cartridges, projectiles and other equipment for hunting is simply to give the illusion that you actually use it. It is mainly so you can take photographs of it and post it on internet forums to make pimply teenagers who just sit and play on their computers think "wow, Big (sic) Stick is really some great white hunter who shoots game at uncreditable distances". The reason you do this is because of your extreme little man's complex. Oh, and the other reason you buy all this equipment is to give yourself a dopermine hit each time you receive something in the post and then assemble it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Here's to the HILARITY of your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and "live" vicariously. Your Bumbling Brokedicktitude,is fhuqking EPIC Humor! Hint.

How could someone like you,even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude,when forced to suffer yourself as a barometer,with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"?!? HINT.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

Here's to the HILARITY of your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and "live" vicariously. Your Bumbling Brokedicktitude,is fhuqking EPIC Humor! Hint.

How could someone like you,even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude,when forced to suffer yourself as a barometer,with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"?!? HINT.

Silly little man...I earn more than you!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

You can't even "do" this "much"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for DREAMING aloud.

You can't even punctuate for yourself.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Just use the 90 grain Speer Hotcors. And don't listen to some dumb schidt dwarf of the forest who has never shot anything other than a metal plate at more than 100 yards. Those ultra-long match projectiles will rob all your powder capacity in a 6 x 45 and give crap velocity.

The two barrels I have in 6 x 45 are long throated for the two bolt actions I have them on...powder is up to the shoulder, and the base of the bullet is seated to where its bottom is at the shoulder... there is some, but very little compression of the powder....velocity is not that far behind of the 243... its a similar concept used by the Creedmoor/ Needmore.

Anything from 85 grain to 105 grain are more than enough...the barrels will even take a 115 gr Berger, with little protrusion into the case....

The case will even work with 70 to 80 grain bullets for a blacktail.

there are a lot of bullets that will work well for deer hunting with this round...I'm not worried about anything under 250 yds, not being able to be taken down with this cartridge, if its a deer...its a better option than a 30/30 IMO... and I like the 30/30 round.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
SniffleKchunt,

You can't even "do" this "much"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for DREAMING aloud.

You can't even punctuate for yourself.

Hint.

This is why no one whose been around here for a while doesn't get in a pissing contest with SChtick...all you get is wet shoes and socks. Face it, Stumpy is happy living in an out house... he wakes up daily with a hangover and face down in dog schitt... wouldn't surprise me if he pisses in his pants being too lazy to walk to the outhouse, or zip down his zipper when out of the house...

Arguing with Schtick is like arguing with a fence post... the fence post will never absorb a word you say, and never walks away....

many folks learn to love Stumpy... he's kinda like Charlie Brown or Linus, but in a low buck trailer park...where most people survive life on welfare and meth....

heck Schick argues with the guy in the mirror when he's busy shaving his chrome dome once ever two weeks. We are talking someone with ZERO social life... and that is the way he prefers it....heck even schtick doesn't like Schtick...all of his banter is to just cover up what he feels about himself...he'd blow his brains out if he didn't have the internet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I'm simply afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,as you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks guess constantly...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's nothing subjective in my commentary and it's funnier than fhuqk,that you cling to your Professional Victim "status",as you clean bed pans and talk out your ass. You never have and never will point a 6x45 at a Deer and it's funnier than fhuqk,that you DREAM aloud about same. Keep extolling your Homoerotic Fantasies,despite it being the only thing you can "do" in the first hand. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Pardon my powers controlling your every thought and "move",as you can't even punctuate for yourself! Though your Whine is fhuqking MAGNIFICENT.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice thread, at the beginning. Good timing too. ER Shaw just sent a notice that my wife's 6-223 barrel will be arriving this week. I'll start with some lighter (70-85gr) bullets for her and see how things go. In the past, the 100gr RN has been the Hammer of Thor on deer and pronghorn, out of a 15" 243 Encore. Unless you're shooting critters over 300 yard, don't forget about that bullet. My longest handgun shot on game, was the Encore 243 with a 100gr RN at 286 yards. Pronghorn buck was dead before he hit the ground. The RN is the Rodney Dangerfield of bullets.

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Riflehunter

The two barrels I have in 6 x 45 are long throated for the two bolt actions I have them on...powder is up to the shoulder, and the base of the bullet is seated to where its bottom is at the shoulder... there is some, but very little compression of the powder....velocity is not that far behind of the 243... its a similar concept used by the Creedmoor/ Needmore.

Anything from 85 grain to 105 grain are more than enough...the barrels will even take a 115 gr Berger, with little protrusion into the case....

The case will even work with 70 to 80 grain bullets for a blacktail.

there are a lot of bullets that will work well for deer hunting with this round...I'm not worried about anything under 250 yds, not being able to be taken down with this cartridge, if its a deer...its a better option than a 30/30 IMO... and I like the 30/30 round.
Those blacktail in southern Oregon can grow quite large, much bigger than the tiny Sitka blacktail in Alaska that Little Liar Larry pots at. I used a 90 grain Scirocco on a nice buck there at over 200 yards.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint,by simply doing your best...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint,by simply doing your best...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That's exactly what I mean, you could carry that with one hand.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

You've never seen anything close to The Splendor in your "life"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Lying,Crying and Whining are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (7mm_Loco, 264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,708 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,060
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.