Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 75 of 106 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 105 106
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You’re a fu.cking LIAR and now you’re trying to weasel out by playing with words.

It changes nothing about your LIES. You and your girlfriend, Isurrenderedmymauser, are LIARS.

Pathetic Aussie cucks!😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You’re a fu.cking LIAR and now you’re trying to weasel out by playing with words.

It changes nothing about your LIES. You and your girlfriend, Isurrenderedmymauser, are LIARS.

Pathetic Aussie cucks!😂

There it is: sh*t for brains on display.

I clearly said 'essentially' because it was a roundabout way for the Gov to achieve the result they wanted.

If you can't understand that, you are even dumber than I thought, which was a low estimate to begin with.

You really are a 'man' of poor character. A self serving liar.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."
The above in bold
makes it look as though there was no option[for you], no?

DBT: I posed the question, "was DBT lying".
Reading comprehension difficulties?

Maybe it's you and m9mm that need some refreshing on basic English.[m9mm also seems easily triggered for some reason]

But Australia 'WON' so yee-fucking-haw to you 'lot'.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boom!!!
And boom!! Proof. It wont matter though. Watch the deflection in 3….2…..

Predictable as hell. TFF.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard on a radio show today that an Australian actress who had been a proponent of Covid vaccine has now had a stroke and is suing Astra Zenica for causing her clots and debilitating stroke. Have any of you Australians got any information on this?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Whatever information the Aussie cucks might have would be all bullshit anyway, they’re pathological liars. 😉

They don’t care if others are suffering from the effects of the clot shot because they have a complete cognitive dissonance. They don’t see the cause and effect because they don’t want to be forced to acknowledge that they are sheep and every government institution that they placed their absolute trust and allegiance to lied to them. They won’t believe it until they suffer from their “choices” at which time they immediately morph into a fully fledged victim. They’ll blame us for not doing more. They’ll blame us for not forcing them to deny the clot shot and they’ll blame us for…..?….they won’t, however, blame the government, big Pharma or themselves. 😉

The Aussie cucks are pathological liars.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
You are a shameless, bare faced liar and you know it. You know this sh*tshow started when I posted contradictions in the bible.....which put your gang of self professed Christians on the offensive.

Wrong again....your sh*t show started when you started calling everybody who disagrees with you a BLOWHARD.

Originally Posted by DBT
There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

You are the Blowhard mate and you are still confused.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And the wetness between the legs....did you figure that out yet?

Originally Posted by DBT
Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

Originally Posted by Raspy
DBT, are you confused? When something is wet between their legs, it is a female's vagina.....There is nothing wet between a male's leg, just something hard.

Originally Posted by DBT
You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar.....and there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.

I quoted you and I'm a liar??? Typical DBT response....I must say, you are a great DEFLECTOR!

Illegitimi non carborundum

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."
The above in bold

Maybe it's you and m9mm that need some refreshing on basic English.[m9mm also seems easily triggered for some reason]

Have you heard of compulsion, dumbass?

If you are told that you can't come to work without proof of vax, is that not compulsion? If you are told that you can't enter shops or clinics, etc, without proof of vax, is that not compulsion?

Ar you really that dumb that something so simple needs to be explained to you? And even then you fail to grasp the obvious.

You are not one to be mentioning reading comprehension, because it's clear you have none.

Get help.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
You are a shameless, bare faced liar and you know it. You know this sh*tshow started when I posted contradictions in the bible.....which put your gang of self professed Christians on the offensive.

Wrong again....your sh*t show started when you started calling everybody who disagrees with you a BLOWHARD.

Originally Posted by DBT
There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

Originally Posted by DBT
Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

DBT, are you confused? When something is wet between their legs, it is a female's vagina.....There is nothing wet between a male's leg, just something hard.

Originally Posted by DBT
You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar.....and there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.

I quoted you and I'm a liar??? Typical DBT response....I must say, you are a great DEFLECTOR!

Just to repeat the basics;

You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar....there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.

Plus you are another one that cannot grasp the basics, that refusal of entry to a workplace, clinic or a business without proof of vax is a form of compulsion.

Your childish antics only serve to expose a childish mind and a habitual liar.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whatever information the Aussie cucks might have would be all bullshit anyway, they’re pathological liars. 😉

They don’t care if others are suffering from the effects of the clot shot because they have a complete cognitive dissonance. They don’t see the cause and effect because they don’t want to be forced to acknowledge that they are sheep and every government institution that they placed their absolute trust and allegiance to lied to them. They won’t believe it until they suffer from their “choices” at which time they immediately morph into a fully fledged victim. They’ll blame us for not doing more. They’ll blame us for not forcing them to deny the clot shot and they’ll blame us for…..?….they won’t, however, blame the government, big Pharma or themselves. 😉

So trumpets the King of Cucks, a self perceived hero of the faith, defender of the nation, an Ace in his own infantile mind....but in reality, a nasty, cowardly Prick pretending to be a Christian, a Grub imagining himself to be a good guy.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The above in bold

You seem to be triggered by losing so badly at the covid battle - you need to try harder next time, you need to do better.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
I heard on a radio show today that an Australian actress who had been a proponent of Covid vaccine has now had a stroke and is suing Astra Zenica for causing her clots and debilitating stroke. Have any of you Australians got any information on this?

It's your story, you tell us.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I'm worried that with so much anger and stupidity inside you, you're going to stroke out during a high pressure rinse cycle on your bidet. That's going to be embarrassing for your family to have to explain.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

You're really are at the bottom of the barrel these days, at least you have Aces there with you. Has he let you use his bidet yet?

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The level of dishonesty and lying that this gang of arseholes put on display is astounding. It's like dealing with a kindergarten full of brain damaged delinquents.

Last edited by DBT; 11/18/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is a great example of 2 Aussie cucks working in concert to lie and lie again in their attempt to use bullshit “escape words” to hide behind when they’re caught lying.

It’s a sad and desperate attempt for them as they reach for relevance yet get caught pathologically lying to get out of their lies……fu.cking lying liars always lie…

The excerpts below are just one of many in their endless attempts to interrupt and distract from the topic at hand and take it over…..by lying! 🤡🤬

What vax card? You know not of which you speak. Seems that the "vax card" is some fictional baggage that you carry around inside your head
- might be brain fog damage caused by your run-in with covid.

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT
"I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms."

DBT was lying then when he stated the above?

Speaking of "fictional baggage" and "being knocked about"........

Originally Posted by DBT
The government didn't declare vaccination compulsory per se, but in practice it left us with little choice.

Which is why I said 'essentially.'

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is a great example of 2 Aussie cucks working in concert to lie and lie again in their attempt to use bullshit “escape words” to hide behind when they’re caught lying.

It’s a sad and desperate attempt for them as they reach for relevance yet get caught pathologically lying to get out of their lies……fu.cking lying liars always lie…

The excerpts below are just one of many in their endless attempts to interrupt and distract from the topic at hand and take it over…..by lying! 🤡🤬

What vax card? You know not of which you speak. Seems that the "vax card" is some fictional baggage that you carry around inside your head
- might be brain fog damage caused by your run-in with covid.

Ummm:
Originally Posted by DBT
"I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms."

DBT was lying then when he stated the above?

Speaking of "fictional baggage" and "being knocked about"........

Originally Posted by DBT
The government didn't declare vaccination compulsory per se, but in practice it left us with little choice.

Which is why I said 'essentially.'

What an idiot.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Just to repeat the basics;

You were born a liar, you are a liar, you lie your way through life, and you'll die a liar....there is no God to save your lying arse, which is just another lie that you tell yourself.

Plus you are another one that cannot grasp the basics, that refusal of entry to a workplace, clinic or a business without proof of vax is a form of compulsion.

Your childish antics only serve to expose a childish mind and a habitual liar.

Well then maestro, you should not have started it with name calling and bullschit!!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

You're really are at the bottom of the barrel these days, at least you have Aces there with you. Has he let you use his bidet yet?

Wrong as usual....you demons are at the bottom of the barrel, LOL!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DBT & mauserand9mm: You did what millions of Americans did and knuckled under and accepted an injection that you knew could be harmful or even deadly. A lot of your countrymen and millions of Americans (including me) refused the pressure and used inexpensive and harmless treatments when we caught the engineered Chinese corona virus and its mutations. I personally know people that totally unexpectedly died or had complications after receiving the mRNA ''vaccine''. Almost everyone I know that was vaccinated caught the virus and fared on average worse than the unvaccinated.

I know you will cite statistics and studies that refute my observations but they are lying and have motive to lie. I have no such motive.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 75 of 106 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (2ndwind, 1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 375TN, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 280shooter, 25 invisible), 1,985 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,326
Posts18,505,864
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.