Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 77 of 106 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 105 106
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Hastings, you were just a little late in joining the party or would have seen it sooner like the other adults in the room. I saw the effort you were making but shook my head knowing it would only be a short matter of time before the obvious.
I realize what I’m dealing with and sometimes I have to give in to the temptation to gouge irrational people especially when they are defending the indefensible. I’ll bet they would never admit their regrets at knuckling under to their own tyrannical government. If they don’t actually regret their vaccinations I am badly fooled. They are way too shrill in making fun of us here in the USA that stood up to tyranny. I do not know one person that believes the vaccine was a good idea. I met a young man that works as an anesthesiologist last week who has had every single booster and now suddenly his teeth are trying to fall out. He has had several root canal procedures this year.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
I met a young man that works as an anesthesiologist last week who has had every single booster and now suddenly his teeth are trying to fall out.

LOL!!! That's fucking hilarious - never heard that one before.

I know many people who had the AstraZeneca clot shot, and survived, and they even somehow now seem stronger.

And they still have all their teeth LOL!!!

Hold into the conspiracies...

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Hastings, you were just a little late in joining the party or would have seen it sooner like the other adults in the room. I saw the effort you were making but shook my head knowing it would only be a short matter of time before the obvious.
I realize what I’m dealing with and sometimes I have to give in to the temptation to gouge irrational people especially when they are defending the indefensible. I’ll bet they would never admit their regrets at knuckling under to their own tyrannical government. If they don’t actually regret their vaccinations I am badly fooled. They are way too shrill in making fun of us here in the USA that stood up to tyranny. I do not know one person that believes the vaccine was a good idea. I met a young man that works as an anesthesiologist last week who has had every single booster and now suddenly his teeth are trying to fall out. He has had several root canal procedures this year.

If you want to gouge irrational people, which is fine, begin with your own flock of blowhard yanks, and when you finish gouging the Ace, Raylene, Raspette, et, al, finish by gouging yourself and your work will be done.

But of course, you are blind to you own folly and whoever you happen to agree with.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m not thinking that DBT and mauserand9mm won anything. They gave into government pressure and were injected with an experimental vaccine that has proven ineffective at best and harmful or even deadly at worst. The ones of us that are communicating with them didn’t give in to the extreme pressure of our government and we used known beneficial drugs and for the huge majority of us we came out fine while almost everyone of us know people that unexpectedly died or had health problems almost certainly tied to the mRNA vaccine. If we are losing I am glad I lost. These two boys in Australia have now adopted name calling and ridicule as their argument. They sound scared and ashamed.

There was nothing for your lot to win. You had no point to make from the beginning....where some get their knickers in a twist if contradictions in the bible are pointed out and supported with quotes, immediately going on a holy crusade, and much the same with horse paste, which has been shown to be ineffective in rigorous double blind trial, nothing more than placebo effect, yet the blowhards cannot accept the facts and get all outraged, offended and abusive. It's like dealing with petulant brats who want there own way and spit the dummy if they don't get it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Are people in Australia so retarded that they are playing the pandemic game still?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Hard to fathom folks still worry about this.

The only folks we know that have never had it are non vac folks. Neither here nor there. Do as you wish.

That said its no different than much of anything else that can kill you now.

I'd be looking forward to the next thing coming down the line instead of worrying about 19. Don't know of anyone that is. Or is getting any of the shots anymore either.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

That's you Ray, trying to turn it around, being the habitual liar that you are.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Just be sure to keep that 'compulsory' card close at all times and your .gov will give you pass.

You should keep up with the times. The vax card thing ended something like 18 months ago. It was an overreaction by a Government desperate to be seen doing something, to ''keep us safe.'' We no longer have vax cards or restrictions and haven't for some time.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by prose
Are people in Australia so retarded that they are playing the pandemic game still?

No, we've been over it for a while now. It's the Septic Tank blowhard retards that have an on-going issue with it and how we fared so well with it - they never got over their fear and failure to deal with it. Seems there's an ongoing love of the horse butt paste over there.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rost495

The only folks we know that have never had it are non vac folks. Neither here nor there. Do as you wish.

I'd be looking forward to the next thing coming down the line instead of worrying about 19. Don't know of anyone that is. Or is getting any of the shots anymore either.

Pretty much done and dusted here - covid is amongst the ranks of the flu now and those who are more likely to be affected by it ie the elderly and health compromised.

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ok, I will bite...what "compulsory card"?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rost495

Pretty much done and dusted here - covid is amongst the ranks of the flu now and those who are more likely to be affected by it ie the elderly and health compromised.

The only place I see it mentioned is on these fora...by Americans.

Added. Here is a tip fellas...get on with your lives, let it go.

Last edited by JSTUART; 11/22/23.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe their display of moral superiority and outrage brings meaning to their lives? That without constantly slagging off, they are lost. Helpless to address the deterioration of their own nation, they boost their fragile egos by belittling others.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

You should keep up with the times. The vax card thing ended something like 18 months ago. It was an overreaction by a Government desperate to be seen doing something, to ''keep us safe.'' We no longer have vax cards or restrictions and haven't for some time.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Ok, I will bite...what "compulsory card"?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."
The above in bold
makes it look as though there was no option[for you], no?

As per DBT.^^^

Although I knew better-I jumped in when I read where either M9MM or DBT exclaimed that Australia 'won' the covid battle.
It is MyHO that only .gov won in this with expanded power granted their-selves.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT

What vax card thing are you lot talking about...I never saw anything like that here?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
As per DBT.^^^

Although I knew better-I jumped in when I read where either M9MM or DBT exclaimed that Australia 'won' the covid battle.
It is MyHO that only .gov won in this with expanded power granted their-selves.

No one anywhere won anything with that fiasco...we were all bloody fortunate that it wasn't anything more than a cold, otherwise the .gov clowns everywhere would have killed the lot of us.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pretty sure the dumb shits have made damned certain that if something nasty does get out into the world population no one is going to listen to a single thing the halfwits say.

Page 77 of 106 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,822 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,953
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.