Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 88 of 106 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 105 106
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Hastings
It is rather strange that one would immediately jump to accusations of perversions in a debate.

You couldn't find the horse orifice paste treating cancer links could you?
If you are referring to the parasiticides Ivermectin and Fenbendazole, yes. Australia must block that information if you cannot find it.

Last edited by Hastings; 12/13/23.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is rather strange that one would immediately jump to accusations of perversions in a debate.

You couldn't find the horse orifice paste treating cancer links could you?
If you are referring to the parasiticides Ivermectin and Fenbendazole, yes. Australia must block that information if you cannot find it.
If you do a google search on 'Ivermectin against cancer' and one on 'Fenbendazole against cancer' and do not come up with several articles mostly positive, you are experiencing censorship.

I just now made that search and found quite a few positive articles and a few skeptical. Don't know if they meet your criteria for validity.

Some of the favorable articles are from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hastings you do know that you are attempting to speak like an adult someone who thinks ivermectin is some sort of butt paste? Rhetorical- we know you know.

I don't know about Fenbendazole but recall seeing Xlear nasal spray folks refuse to take down information claiming their spray fought the virus off effectively in short term. They provided independent studies and fought, rather than succumb to, government pressure. I recall similar early findings with another spray - budesonide. The government finally backed off.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
kenjs1: The Pharmaceutical industry is huge in finance and politics. Many billions of dollars involved if not trillions. Easy to understand the motive to keep expired patent drugs out of use when they can be had for as little as a dollar a dose over the counter.

A good friend of mine was being treated with some very expensive drug as a follow-up to his colon cancer surgery. He found out the same drug was available for sheep at the local farm co-op for less than $2 a dose. I think it was Fenbendazole but I'm not sure of that.

I don't believe the powers that be would go for it if a cure was found that would knock cancer down quickly, cheaply and permanently .

Mauserand9mm is being dishonest if he says he can't find anti-cancer action of Ivermectin and Fenbendazole on google, or maybe Australia's government is truly censoring information as does Red China and for that matter our own government does its best to tamp down unapproved "harmful" content.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Hastings you do know that you are attempting to speak like an adult someone who thinks ivermectin is some sort of butt paste? Rhetorical- we know you know.

I don't know about Fenbendazole but recall seeing Xlear nasal spray folks refuse to take down information claiming their spray fought the virus off effectively in short term. They provided independent studies and fought, rather than succumb to, government pressure. I recall similar early findings with another spray - budesonide. The government finally backed off.

Studies have shown that ivermectin is not effective against covid....the 'butt paste' comments were directed at your abusive gang of blowhards and their antics.

You ignore the behaviour of your mob and pretend there is no 'adult conversation' on the subject.

When rigorous studies are quoted and cited, they are simply dismissed or ignored by your associates in favour of the 'my auntie took ivermectin and she recovered' defense.

That's hardly an 'adult discussion.'

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
might want to ask your buddy mauserless&no9mm the same questions of ... "what's wrong with you"

dumb twat unintentionally leapt outta his closet with all his anal innuendo now he's deflecting while projecting his own deviancy

that closet door won't do him any good now, everybody here has witnessed his relentless adoration of the bidet and everybody's anus

besides the obvious, why the fk does he use mauser and 9mm ? when that ffag has no fkn guns ?

LOL!!! You trolls are the first to bring the subject out of the closet, and get all horned up and go into a frenzy when anything further is mentioned. It's amusing to think how easy it is to trigger the faggot trolls into angry butt violations that I'm sure eventiate between you and your fellow trolls. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
kenjs1: The Pharmaceutical industry is huge in finance and politics. Many billions of dollars involved if not trillions. Easy to understand the motive to keep expired patent drugs out of use when they can be had for as little as a dollar a dose over the counter.

A good friend of mine was being treated with some very expensive drug as a follow-up to his colon cancer surgery. He found out the same drug was available for sheep at the local farm co-op for less than $2 a dose. I think it was Fenbendazole but I'm not sure of that.

I don't believe the powers that be would go for it if a cure was found that would knock cancer down quickly, cheaply and permanently .

Mauserand9mm is being dishonest if he says he can't find anti-cancer action of Ivermectin and Fenbendazole on google, or maybe Australia's government is truly censoring information as does Red China and for that matter our own government does its best to tamp down unapproved "harmful" content.

Not really. Hastings is being dishonest by not providing the links (hint: because they don't exist. Horse orifice paste works as well as a cancer treatment as it does as a covid treatment ie it doesn't)

You guys were willing to let people die of covid, so probably are okay for similar outcomes for those with cancer. We know that your country is divided and at least half hate the other half, sounds like a terrible place to live.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not really. Hastings is being dishonest by not providing the links (hint: because they don't exist. Horse orifice paste works as well as a cancer treatment as it does as a covid treatment ie it doesn't)
Using google if you will just type in 'national library of medicine ivermectin cancer' you will get plenty of links if Australia doesn't censor you. You might try a search on Fenbendazole action on cancer also. I just am not savvy enough to post articles.

In particular I just read an article from September 21,2020 about Ivermectin use in cancer treatment you might find interesting.

Maybe some of my open minded American friends might weigh in and post up some of the nih pmc articles. There is a lot of evidence out there that these 2 parasiticides act on viruses and cancer.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Using google if you will just type in 'national library of medicine ivermectin cancer' you will get plenty of links if Australia doesn't censor you. You might try a search on Fenbendazole action on cancer also. I just am not savvy enough to post articles.

In particular I just read an article from September 21,2020 about Ivermectin use in cancer treatment you might find interesting.

Maybe some of my open minded American friends might weigh in and post up some of the nih pmc articles. There is a lot of evidence out there that these 2 parasiticides act on viruses and cancer.

Why don't you support your own claim by providing the relevant information?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

As I have said I don't have the tech skills but all you have to do if you want to see what out National Institute of Health published just take a look. There is a lot there that is favorable concerning Ivermectin. I know how to look it up, I don't know how to transfer it to the 24HCF

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

As I have said I don't have the tech skills but all you have to do if you want to see what out National Institute of Health published just take a look. There is a lot there that is favorable concerning Ivermectin. I know how to look it up, I don't know how to transfer it to the 24HCF

You need to support your own claims, and not expect others to do the work for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You need to support your own claims, and not expect others to do the work for you.
That's OK with me. I have no reason to lead you astray. I was only telling you where the information from the NIH is available. Ivermectin is still on the WHO list of essential medicines and there are a lot of articles on its use against viruses and tumors. Since I am not able to bring the articles over I will try to print some and mail them in an envelope to you in Australia. Please PM me your mailing address and I will see what I can do to help you out.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

If you can bring the web page up, then it's an easy exercise to copy and paste the page address - it will typically become a clickable link. This is very simple to do - your inability to do so, and unwillingness to try, makes you look dishonest.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

That's OK with me. I have no reason to lead you astray. I was only telling you where the information from the NIH is available. Ivermectin is still on the WHO list of essential medicines and there are a lot of articles on its use against viruses and tumors. Since I am not able to bring the articles over I will try to print some and mail them in an envelope to you in Australia. Please PM me your mailing address and I will see what I can do to help you out.

If the information is available, you should find it in order to support your claim. It's not up to your opponents to search for something that may not be there, or is not what you claim.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

If the information is available, you should find it in order to support your claim. It's not up to your opponents to search for something that may not be there, or is not what you claim.
I said I would try to mail it to you if you PM your mailing address. Anyway I told you where you can pull it up without me cluttering up the forum as so many of us do.

Ivermectin is primarily a drug for human use and a form of Fenbendazole is also on the essential drug list of the WHO.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I said I would try to mail it to you if you PM your mailing address. Anyway I told you where you can pull it up without me cluttering up the forum as so many of us do.

You don't need my personal email to do that. There is a private mail function at the top of the page, an envelope icon.

To send private mail, you go to user profile and click on ''private message'' to send private mail to that user.

Ivermectin is primarily a drug for human use and a form of Fenbendazole is also on the essential drug list of the WHO.

Sure, it has its uses. Nobody argues that it doesn't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=mauserand9mm]

You don't need my personal email to do that. There is a private mail function at the top of the page, an envelope icon.

To send private mail, you go to user profile and click on ''private message'' to send private mail to that user.

Sure, it has its uses. Nobody argues that it doesn't.[/quote]

I don't want email. Don't know how to do that.
I am talking about real paper in an envelope to your mail box at home. That is if you are interested in what the NIH has had to say about the use of Ivermectin for cancer and virus disease. I think I can get my wife to print out a sample of the articles and if so I'll pay the postage to Australia.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Hastings][quote=mauserand9mm]

I am talking about real paper in an envelope to your mail box at home. That is if you are interested in what the NIH has had to say about the use of Ivermectin for cancer and virus disease. I think I can get my wife to print out a sample of the articles and if so I'll pay the postage to Australia.[/quote]

Why would I need a paper copy? If the article is printable, it can be copied and posted online, sent to private mail, or whatever you like. It isn't hard to do.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That is if you are interested in what the NIH has had to say about the use of Ivermectin for cancer and virus disease.

He’s not interested. Mr. Science’s emotional decision has been made and he’s only interested in studies that support his predisposed conclusion.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=DBT][quote=Hastings][quote=mauserand9mm]

I am talking about real paper in an envelope to your mail box at home. That is if you are interested in what the NIH has had to say about the use of Ivermectin for cancer and virus disease. I think I can get my wife to print out a sample of the articles and if so I'll pay the postage to Australia.[/quote]

Why would I need a paper copy? If the article is printable, it can be copied and posted online, sent to private mail, or whatever you like. It isn't hard to do.[/quote]

Remember when posted the untested covid vax prevented covid 100 per cent of the time

What an anti science moron. You swallowed too much sperm in your lifetime and caused brain rot

Last edited by ribka; 12/14/23.
Page 88 of 106 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (160user, 22kHornet, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,176
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.