Hop To
Page 98 of 254 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 253 254
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
LOL, all Big Stick has to do is make a post and it's like

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seeing as guy has GIGs of copy-paste screenshots teed up to use in his replies, it would seem he's on the hook as well.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I couldn't find that GIF anywhere, so I had to make it myself just for this thread. No doubt it's already been added to the GIF library of Burns.

And I am enjoying this thread. All Stick has to go is make some inane comment, and it's like swatting a bee hive.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't find that GIF anywhere, so I had to make it myself just for this thread. No doubt it's already been added to the GIF library of Burns.

And I am enjoying this thread. All Stick has to go is make some inane comment, and it's like swatting a bee hive.

Would you say it's more or less exciting than looking up people's tax records?

You never did mention the mortgage amount on the place next door.

GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In 2009 I purchased a VX-II 4-12x40mm Adj. Objective. I placed it on my wife's 7mm Remington Magnum. After working up a load that shot consistent at 100 yards, I decided to start testing MOA adjustments out to 600 yards. Well, I never got that far as I figured out the last 18-24 MOA Elevation Adjustment was not functioning properly. The elevation adjustment worked fine until I got to the top end of the adjustment range, again the last 18-24 MOA.

I decided to send the scope back a few weeks before my wife's elk hunt and it showed up just before opening day, but I had already put another scope on on the gun. We zeroed the gun at 300 yards with the replacement scope and called her good. My wife ended up killing a bull a 400 yards with some old fashion hold over. The gun and load shoot VERY well for an almost factory model 700.

Last year I placed the VX-II back on the rifle and put gun away without shooting it. This year my wife drew two great tags and my 13 year old cousin drew an early rifle bull tag. I took the gun out last week and zeroed it at 100. I called it good for the day.

Tonight I took my cousin out and we shot a great cold barrel group at 100. I decided to check MOA adjustments at 300 yards. I dialed the turret up 8 MOA and settled in... 10" low. I settled in again... 8" low! WTH! Dialed up 4 more MOA, so now 12 MOA! 8"low! Dialed another 3 MOA! Now 15 MOA! 8"low! Great group at 300 yards, but 8" low! Great group!

I pulled the target back to 100 yards. With 15 MOA still dialed up, I shot 1" High. I cleaned the gun and put 2 more shots a 1/2" high. I then clicked it back to zero and could see I had no elevation changes the last 18 MOA. Again!!!

Any Suggestions? Anyone ever had this problem?

I am calling Leupold on Monday and going to request a brand NEW scope. We have had this scope for 3 years and it hasn't even been on a hunt.

GOA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You never did mention the mortgage amount on the plane next door.

GFY

Is that still what you are telling yourself so you can sleep at night? I never did, nor did I need to, nor could I have, "look up people's tax records." But if that makes you feel better about getting caught in a lie, well, whatever helps you sleep.

The lesson to all that was this: if you are going to call someone's daughter, who wasn't even part of the cponversation, a "slut," call a person's grandchild a "bastard," call them both a wellfare case, then post a picture of Stick's private residence and make fun of it, while simultaneously posting a picture of yourself in front of someone elses house while intimating it was your own, then it might have been wise to have remembered you actually did post a truthful picture of your property on this forum in the past, and that you actually posted the name of the lake you live on. Not too hard to look at that on Google maps and see your house was right next to to the one you werer claiming as yours. Once you saw your lie was busted, you cracked.

That thread is still available on this forum if they want to see it.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
LOL, all Big Stick has to do is make a post and it's like

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well done 10!

Spot on and never not funny….

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GFY

Is that still what you are telling yourself so you can sleep at night? I never did, nor did I need to, nor could I have, "look up people's tax records." But if that makes you feel better about getting caught in a lie, well, whatever helps you sleep.

The lesson to all that was this: if you are going to call someone's daughter, who wasn't even part of the cponversation, a "slut," call a person's grandchild a "bastard," call them both a wellfare case, then post a picture of Stick's private residence and make fun of it, while simultaneously posting a picture of yourself in front of someone elses house while intimating it was your own, then it might have been wise to have remembered you actually did post a truthful picture of your property on this forum in the past, and that you actually posted the name of the lake you live on. Not too hard to look at that on Google maps and see your house was right next to to the one you werer claiming as yours. Once you saw your lie was busted, you cracked.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Um, just so we're clear, your saying you didn't post the name of my neighbor? Because that ain't off Google maps? And his mortgage?

GFY

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Ladies,

Feel free to quantify how many times a day,you think about me and why noone ever thinks of you. Then explain why my words are so much more powerful than your's,as you add stolen pics and emoji's to your Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.

To be continued. Hint....................

Actually, most of your words are at best bordering on genuine gibberish...though I do like your pictures, which are yours...of you and your own.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Um, just so we're clear, your saying you didn't post the name of my neighbor? Because that ain't off Google maps? And his mortgage?

GFY

Why would I give a fugg about your neighbor? All I showed, actually you admitted, that was the house wasn't yours after all.

You never did say why you claimed your neighbor's house as your own to begin with. I have to admit I did find it ironic you would denigrate Big Stick's house then suggest the opulent home next to yours was your own, in what appeared to be some effort to embarass him.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I vaguely remember seeing a picture of Stick's house, what was the issue with it?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I vaguely remember seeing a picture of Stick's house, what was the issue with it?

Ask Goalie. He was the one who posted and apparently had an issue with it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by JGRaider
You shouldn't get down on Burns for wanting to make a buck, its the American way. Looks like he's doing better since the trailer days at W-K in Rock Springs Wyoming when he was first starting out. no such thing as bad advertising, and he's getting it free --- here. Pretty good if you ask me.
I owned various businesses for 30 years. I personally can't imagine worse advertising.

Me too and, consultation also, depends a lot on the nature of the product, goods vs. services as an example

As you seem to have weird take on things have you addressed my replies to your previous posts? Maybe I missed it? shocked

Stick does sum up the advances and reason for in shooting over the last 10 rears. Laser Range Finders--- changed everything

Now if I can figure out he shoots more than one rifle at a time!

What rock have you been living under that LRFs just came on the scene 10 years ago?

This entire thing is kinda of a DeJa vu.

When Stick was a Nobody he was invited to show his stuff to an all expense Match put on by Lowlight of Snipershide, about 10-15 years ago. He declined and as I recall said, "What do I need to prove, I can shoot anytime here I want."

This time Mr. Burns was invited to show his stuff at an expense paid shoot by a member of Campfire, and replied. "What do I need to prove, I can shoot anytime here I want".

LOL. I already was invited and did show my stuff in front of many 24hr CF members.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
We had gusts to 38 MPH.

It was a rough one but we had a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Didn't stay to watch fights?.....

Fed cows, cleaned up some blown down trees, pulled the altenator from my pickup and had a couple beers with my brother who is flying back to Vegas right now.
Didn't make the shoot but at least I have a little better excuse than sleepy Sheridan.....laughin'

Nice shootin' Burns!
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
c
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
We had gusts to 38 MPH.

It was a rough one but we had a lot of fun.

[Linked Image]

Nice shootin John!
Originally Posted by Sendero_man
I was there too...

Very good shooting John, nice to meet ya... see ya at the next one.

I'll get more pics and some video posted up when I have more time... soon.. I promise ! smile

Scott
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Nice shooting, John!
Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
Yes John, that looks like very good shooting...so tell us, what caliber and load?

Originally Posted by Cinch
Just got back from Glasgow! Had a great time, met some great people, saw some amazing shooting! Conditions were terrible, but awesome shots were made by all. I want to personally thank Pat and his family for their kindness, hospitality, and for putting this shoot together. It was great to meet fellow members and learn a bit about doping wind. Another thank you to John Burns for the tips and advice. I'm very much looking forward to doing this again next year!
Originally Posted by Sendero_man
Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
Yes John, that looks like very good shooting...so tell us, what caliber and load?

I know John will answer too...

It was a 264 Win Mag shooting the 140 VLD's. Very solid platform !
Originally Posted by Waders
1790 yds with your iron-sighted .30-30? You'd have to wait for aircraft to clear before you could shoot or you'd hit one!

Nice shooting John!
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I know you guys are sorry I couldn't make it, but I had just put a new ivory bead on my 30-30, and the glue wasn't dry yet. Sorry; maybe next time.
Nice shooting, John.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
jeff: John had the Zeiss RF bins,doped the wind(he and my rancher pal agreed on the vels and IIRC they called it at 10 mph....we were shooting John's 264WM and 140 Berger.

John made all the calculations and scope adjustments and all I did was shoot.Both my friend and I were able to hit once the wind was doped correctly.

I do not recall how many minutes off we held at that distance as I had never before shot that far,nor used that style of scope.But I was astonished just how far off you had to hold to hit.

My impression was that doping the conditions was far more difficult than squeezing the trigger (the easy part).I can understand why many LR shooters work in teams.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The house is fine, very modest.... just not what you would expect from Mr. Doctors wages.... everyone else is "brokedick"
And he insinuated he shoots from his front porch, to 1200yds or whatever, yet he lives in town....
His imagination pretend got the best of him.... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I vaguely remember seeing a picture of Stick's house, what was the issue with it?[
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[quote=10Glocks]

GFY

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

The house is fine, very modest.... just not what you would expect from Mr. Doctors wages.... everyone else is "brokedick"
And he insinuated he shoots from his front porch, to 1200yds or whatever, yet he lives in town....

Not sure about the rest of you but I prefer to own a modest home than be up to my neck in debt for a castle

It is a house, not a kingdom.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not sure about the rest of you but I prefer to own a modest home than be up to my neck in debt for a castle

It is a house, not a kingdom.
It's not the house Stuart, it's the troll that resides in it.... pretending he is "world class"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's not the house Stuart, it's the troll that resides in it.... pretending he is "world class"

To be honest I am surprised anyone can decipher enough to work out if he is trolling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

To be honest I am surprised anyone can decipher enough to work out if he is trolling.

Good point, maybe he isn't trolling... that is even more worrisome... trolling is sport, he may just be mental? I vote for mental myself

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good point, maybe he isn't trolling... that is even more worrisome... trolling is sport, he may just be mental? I vote for mental myself

Or he is American...and doesn't speak English!

As opposed to burns who most definitely does speak Englush.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by slm9s
Boxer, does Anderson make WORLD CLASS lowers?

If not, why do you "run" one?

Anderson used to, and still does, make lowers for many a "top brand" out there. They decided to go "cheap" and earned the reputation of being lower quality, while at the same time manufacturing lowers for the tacti-cool brigade.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Page 98 of 254 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 14 invisible), 1,295 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,678
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.