A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Red Boiling Springs, TN

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Densely populated states are best avoided... if they are blue states kiss your azz goodbye

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am fine with my two places.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
you could get lost in Appalachia

Maybe during the daytime...............at night just look for the lights

[Linked Image from petapixel.com]

Lights = people. Lots of lights = lots of people in close proximity.

SHTF people in close proximity = problems, lots of problems.

I see a BIG dark area around where I live. So dark it's recognized worldwide even as a star viewing spot.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Densely populated sates are best avoided... if they are blue states kiss your azz goodbye
Yeah, your spot looks pretty dark too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

H
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
H
I’d rather die amongst my family and friends than run away from the city I was born in to play with an old Ford tractor.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Not going anywhere, I will ride it out right here. Of course. Geno just showed, I'm in the dark, so what do I know.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
most of the states listed as no go's just have population centers that make them "blue" illinois is a good example. cook county (chicago) has most of the population, but the rest of the state is extremely red. The big cities will eat themselves. set up "check points" on the arterial roads coming out, and you can run the rats back in.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I asked my friend in South Africa if he wanted me to help him move here last year. He said no, that they were about to have it out there and then things would be better there.

He said the way the US is going you may one day have to send your kids here to go to university because they won't be allowed into one in the US because they are white. This was after I told him how our family had to sponsor a white south African kid to come to school here because the ANCs race laws wouldn't let him into a school there. Even though he was born when Mandela was president and was never a part of aparthied.

He made a pretty good point that there really is no were to run to anymore and that it's time to just have it out with the communists and start fixing things everywhere. I've been encouraged by Argentina and Italy, and even Holland elected a conservative. I'm not sure what's up in New Zealand now but the crazy leftist globalist girl is out and I think they're swinging back conservative. I kind of wish there was one place left where conservatives could gather but the leftists always manage to find there way in. I think it's best to just keep getting the word out on how bad leftist ideas really are.

We just need to start playing the long game like they've been doing and start teaching the younger generations the dangers and history of collectivist ideas and policies. Conservatives by nature just want to be left alone to build a life for themselves and their families. Leftist Marxist types are distructive revolutionaries who just want to disrupt and tear things down. Rather than built themselves a good life they'd rather tear others down to their level. Where ever people go to work hard and build a good life envious parasites will show up to tear it down.

A good defense will never be enough. We need to figure out a good offense. A good start would be taking our kids educations back and out of the hands of Marxists and other satanists. Unfortunately, I think things will have to get really bad before many people are willing to listen.

So it's not a bad idea to be prepared and try to live in an area with as many like minded people while we get though the coming tough times. I turned down a good career opportunity in Fresno 6 years ago because it was important for me not to try to raise my kids in a place like that. I can't think of many places in the US better to ride things out than eastern idaho but we've still got some problems like democrats and their ideas here too.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/29/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Once those blue cities run out of food they are going to come out of there hungry, killing with no qualms.

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Once those blue cities run out of food they are going to come out of there hungry, killing with no qualms.

Many of them will die in the process too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Densely populated sates are best avoided... if they are blue states kiss your azz goodbye

It's almost like we planned it that way.... wink
We are ahead of the curve brother Geno

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
most places aren't going to be much fun without gasoline, 'lectric, and a gen'ral store of some kind. post office and innanet would be good, too.

already got a library card.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A more immediate concern is to not be where the illegals are headed. The O'Hare terminal in Chicago is a homeless camp. There's others.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1700567205815939448

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Heym06
Not going anywhere, I will ride it out right here. Of course. Geno just showed, I'm in the dark, so what do I know.
Lots of taters, garlic, and stuff growing near us too. I bet there's more than, or nearly more, beeves in my county than people. A few thousand wild horses too, I hear they taste OK.

Water near enough we can haul it by hand if we run out of gas for the generator for the well. Screw "water rights" downstream too. I'll make a pond in our seasonal creek to save walking for part of the year. Deer come through the yard couple of times a week.

We both know that the few roads into this area from the big cities are easy enough to block.

I think we might do OK for a bit.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

It's almost like we planned it that way.... wink
We are ahead of the curve brother Geno
Sorta kinda, eh?

Things get dicey I'm going to have to get a bigger puppy from some of the neighbors though. The whippets can get noisy but they ain't much for a deterrent .

In it is contentment

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by CashisKing
West Virginia is a liberal cesspool... it is best not to come here.

I heard New Jersey is really nice though...

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I live in the most isolated county seat in the lower 48. In that county, which is somewhat smaller than Connecticut, I live 20 miles down a gravel/gumbo road from the only town. I think I'll be OK.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
We live in a very red area in a blue state. Douglas County has about 112,000 people in 5,000 sq miles, and those people voted about 70% for Trump. We have good county commissioners, sheriff and district attorney. No worries there. For us personally, we live on our 300 acres surrounded by 1000s of acres of forest land. Weather is moderate, our big town (20,000) is about 35 miles away. We have good neighbors (the nearest over the ridge and about 1/2 mile away) and we look after one another. So for us, this is a great place to live since we don't have to escape.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every location is different. But all the districts that surround me as well as the one I live in, Trump won easily. Wherever you go, draw a 40 mile circle around it. That all should be clear. That leaves a lot of possibilities.

I also require:

-Good hunting and fishing.

-Ton of public land with UTV/sled trails.

-Lots of lakes.

-Good standard of living.

-Four seasons.

-Low crime.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,026
Posts18,481,740
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.