Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Off the beaten path, removed and isolated.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The Vegas line is out. 49ers by 2.5

I’m going with the underdog again.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Just be careful... regarding those late night FedEx delivery dudes.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You need to worry about the fact that your neighbors have a habit of fighting for the wrong side.

If you are referring to the Civil War, Kentucky remained in the Union, even though it was a slave state. Up around where I am, things were split 3 ways. Some folks kept slaves. Some folks were virulent abolitionists, and some folks like the Germans really didn't know what the fuss was all about.

BTW: These were not Amish or Mennonite Germans. These were Germans who just liked to plow things and get plowed. I used to have a neighbor who came from that stock. One of the big attractions was the soil was great for wine. The Ohio Valley was the biggest wine producer in North America for a while until killer ice storms wiped everything out.

To this day, you'll see the Stars and Bars up on a few houses, but these tend to be Rebels without a clue. You see an overwhelming preponderance of Stars and Stripes, and a lot of Trump signs. One fellow painted Trump 2016 on his barn. He changed it to Trump 2020 in 2020. As soon as the election was over, he repainted it to 2024.

The men who fought at Augusta were only a generation or two removed from those who fought the Shawnee. In The Dark and Bloody Ground our county gets mentioned several times in the latter half-- between the end of the Revolution and Fallen Timbers. Blue Licks is about 20 miles to the east of the farm. During this time, the general plan was that Shawnee would come over the river, raid a cabin or two, steal horses, kill anyone they could, and then beat it back over the river and retreat north. The response was to round up the survivors of the raid, cross the Ohio, kill the Shawnee, and take back the horses. This resulted in a net loss of humanity, but a net gain in horses. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. This was done against a federal mandate prohibiting armed retaliation against the Shawnee. The locals could give as well as they could. Lewis Wetzel sought shelter from Harmar's troops in this area, because of his overwhelming support. These were like-minded people.

"I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." That line could easily come from a man from the Trans-Bluegrass.

One other interesting note: The crossroads closest to me is called Neave. It is nothing more than 1 church and a graveyard, a few houses, and a slab on the corner that marks where the store stood. The first Free Black regiment to form itself and march to Cincinnati was from Neave. It is the only time Neave made the Cincinnati Enquirer. The commandant wrote that he was impressed with their discipline and zeal.

If you stay 20 miles north of I-64, and stay east of the Green River, give I-75 a wide berth and then stay west of the West Virginia line, you have a pretty homogenous area. That's only my experience. I'm not saying there are raving fascists at the boundaries. North of the Ohio River is fine as well, but it is far more depressed economically. The locals around here used to have family general purpose farms. However Tobacco changed all that. After the Tobacco buyout, they switched to beef cattle, sheep and goats. My place could easily be switched back to AG if it needed to be.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The area I live in is where I am staying. If things deteriorate here we plan on moving west 2 or 3 counties.

IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
The truth is , 90% of America is till a great place to live. All this talk with the media calling for "blue states" is BS. There are only a few blue states and mostly in the N.E . It is sad that President Trump lost Wisconsin, but about 50 of the 72 counties were red...

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Just be careful... regarding those late night FedEx delivery dudes.

I’ve got a buddy that knows how to handle those sum biches. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ok, i have read through many of the posts and all the talk about red states and blue states is moot. There is no country on this earth capable of coming into this one and taking it over. The United States is too big, the geography too complex, and the people too diverse. Look at previous civilizations that have failed like the Roman Empire and more recently the U.S.S.R., what happened? They lost control of everything except a much smaller, central location. Geography is super important, i.e. mountains, rivers, deserts, etc. New dividing lines will be formed. Don't forget people of like mind and history will be more likely to stay together/be controlled than forcing groups who are polar opposites together. Many of our states are as big as countries in Europe. It is likely the United States will break-up into several countries with a central area remaining.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
anywhere far away from any population of young african american youths.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Alaska is good to go. Stay away from Juneau and Anchorage. State govt. has many unfilled positions. Need more conservatives here. Unions are destroying the state!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logger
We live in a very red area in a blue state. Douglas County has about 112,000 people in 5,000 sq miles, and those people voted about 70% for Trump. We have good county commissioners, sheriff and district attorney. No worries there. For us personally, we live on our 300 acres surrounded by 1000s of acres of forest land. Weather is moderate, our big town (20,000) is about 35 miles away. We have good neighbors (the nearest over the ridge and about 1/2 mile away) and we look after one another. So for us, this is a great place to live since we don't have to escape.

Your county is full of tweeker zombies... good luck with that

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by barm
Ok, i have read through many of the posts and all the talk about red states and blue states is moot. There is no country on this earth capable of coming into this one and taking it over. The United States is too big, the geography too complex, and the people too diverse. Look at previous civilizations that have failed like the Roman Empire and more recently the U.S.S.R., what happened? They lost control of everything except a much smaller, central location. Geography is super important, i.e. mountains, rivers, deserts, etc. New dividing lines will be formed. Don't forget people of like mind and history will be more likely to stay together/be controlled than forcing groups who are polar opposites together. Many of our states are as big as countries in Europe. It is likely the United States will break-up into several countries with a central area remaining.

Dude

What was the Tally of illegals just for the Month of December

What is the Aggregate of the Last 31/2 Years ..

By the Way it ain’t One Country that poses the threat

It’s the District of Corruption..

Soon the Weight of All these illegals will suck the Air Out of this Country Sails ..

Then the Mill Stones of Taxes and StagInflation will finish the Conquering ..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

I’m probably going to be Your President

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don’t you guys read US News & World Report? They published the best places in the US to live last year.
#1 Green Bay, WI.
#2 Huntsville, AL.
#3 Raleigh & Durham, NC.
#4 Bolder, CO.
#5 Sarasota, FL.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by barm

Dude

What was the Tally of illegals just for the Month of December

What is the Aggregate of the Last 31/2 Years ..

By the Way it ain’t One Country that poses the threat

It’s the District of Corruption..

Soon the Weight of All these illegals will suck the Air Out of this Country Sails ..

Then the Mill Stones of Taxes and StagInflation will finish the Conquering ..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

I’m probably going to be Your President

Hahahaha Hahahaha
It’s not the “illegals” and their mysterious power to affect inflation and taxes. You are falling for the propaganda. They want us to react poorly and you are doing what they want.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by logger
We live in a very red area in a blue state. Douglas County has about 112,000 people in 5,000 sq miles, and those people voted about 70% for Trump. We have good county commissioners, sheriff and district attorney. No worries there. For us personally, we live on our 300 acres surrounded by 1000s of acres of forest land. Weather is moderate, our big town (20,000) is about 35 miles away. We have good neighbors (the nearest over the ridge and about 1/2 mile away) and we look after one another. So for us, this is a great place to live since we don't have to escape.

Your county is full of tweeker zombies... good luck with that

Actually, no. There are tweeker zombies every where but Douglas County has a very aggressive drug team and most zombies move north to a more accommodating locale like Portland.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
We just need to start playing the long game like they've been doing and start teaching the younger generations the dangers and history of collectivist ideas and policies. Conservatives by nature just want to be left alone to build a life for themselves and their families.

A good defense will never be enough. We need to figure out a good offense. A good start would be taking our kids educations back and out of the hands of Marxists and other satanists.

Bb

This is what needs to happen if we want to save this country .

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A safe place? Gilligan's Island.

Otherwise, THERE IS NO ESCAPE. You think you'll be left alone ANYWHERE? Not bloody likely. So many of the popular "SHTF scenarios" are total fantasy. "Without Rule Of Law"??? Are you kidding me? Among our many problems there will never be a lack of governing authority. We will be up to our freakin' eyeballs in governing authority. I WISH that "wrol" would be one of our "problems"...

We will definitely not be left alone no matter where we are. Our enemy has technologies that many of us cannot even comprehend, and they can see each and every one of us anywhere, all the time. You can't hide away, and you can't hide what you are doing, and you can be reached anywhere.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Stophel
A safe place? Gilligan's Island.

Otherwise, THERE IS NO ESCAPE. You think you'll be left alone ANYWHERE? Not bloody likely. So many of the popular "SHTF scenarios" are total fantasy. "Without Rule Of Law"??? Are you kidding me? Among our many problems there will never be a lack of governing authority. We will be up to our freakin' eyeballs in governing authority. I WISH that "wrol" would be one of our "problems"...

We will definitely not be left alone no matter where we are. Our enemy has technologies that many of us cannot even comprehend, and they can see each and every one of us anywhere, all the time. You can't hide away, and you can't hide what you are doing, and you can be reached anywhere.

Smart man...

Location and money will buy you some time... nothing else.

In the end... each man will:

1) Get in the boxcar...

2) Die in his boots for refusing to get in the boxcar.

Either way... your assists will be taken to feed their appetites.

*It is ALWAYS about the money.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
West Virginia is a liberal cesspool... it is best not to come here.

I heard New Jersey is really nice though...

That’s right! All my neighbors are non-binary mixed-race anarchists, aside from one small holding of Communist/polygamist Mormon-Amish.

I hear Massachusetts is truly the Land of the Free as well…..

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You could do a lot worse than rural North Alabama or East Tennessee.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (160user, 12savage, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,171
Posts18,523,652
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.