A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.

It's not a matter of believing Putin, Sam...it's a matter of realizing that our old western allies and the deep state here at home are trying to suck us into a war that western policy caused in the first place.

Do you want to see your own grandkids sent to Ukraine to fight for a corrupt regime?

Do you want to see Ukraine---one of Europe's biggest food producers---brought into the fold to be placed under the heel of the WEF and the UN one-worlders?

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

I think it would be wise to remember that the Russians have nuclear capability and that they realize the one-worlders want Russia destroyed.
yes!! Spot on!

The idiots in DC seem bent on playing chicken with Putin.

I don't see that being a good idea, or in the interest of United States citizens.

Talmudic Law:

The Ends Justifies the Means

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Maskirova, a Russian specialty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Question comes to mind when the "leaders" begin barking at each other. In the course of history dating thousands of years back in time, what have any of the wars accomplished for the "winner"?

Short answer: NOTHING

Question #2: Why keep doing the same thing over and over, and expect a different result?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Question #2: Why keep doing the same thing over and over, and expect a different result?

"Let’s invade and occupy Afghanistan, it worked so well for the Russians."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.

Peek out from under the bed. See the light. Take your meds!

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life. Ukraine doesn’t even have our best toys and they have been beating Russia, until they stopped getting our toys. Russias military is full of corrupt morons who have been getting their tails kicked by Ukraine. Ukraine for god sakes.

In Syria, our F-22’s would pull up underneath Russian MiGs and check out their armament. Depending on what they were carrying, they’d either back off and the MiGs never even knew they were there, or they’d make themselves known and the MiGs would run away like little girls because they knew they had no chance. This is the Russia you’re so afraid of? Putin isn’t going to launch nukes over Ukraine. He just wants to get the band back together, which cannot be allowed to happen.

Last edited by jetjockey; 03/03/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
some of y'all have erroneously conflated my thoughts on Putin. Many folks here would just let Putin win because he scares them. My correct assertion that he hasn't the men, material or guts to fight the entire world does not mean that I am in favor of current American foreign policy or leaders. Those are totally separate issues. Geez.

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by jetjockey
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life. Ukraine doesn’t even have our best toys and they have been beating Russia, until they stopped getting our toys. Russias military is full of corrupt morons who have been getting their tails kicked by Ukraine. Ukraine for god sakes.

In Syria, our F-22’s would pull up underneath Russian MiGs and check out their armament. Depending on what they were carrying, they’d either back off and the MiGs never even knew they were there, or they’d make themselves known and the MiGs would run away like little girls because they knew they had no chance. This is the Russia you’re so afraid of? Putin isn’t going to launch nukes over Ukraine. He just wants to get the band back together, which cannot be allowed to happen.
Well He has some really bad Nuke and i don't think he should be tested.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life.

Bullsh*t. As usual, you've twisted the facts. Most just don't want us trying (again) be the world's policeman, and meddling in other people's business. Becasue it doesn't work and we've proven that.

And only an idiot would want what comes with it--- trillions of dollars of our money being spent overseas, with all the skimming and corruption that goes with it, lining the pockets of sh*tbirds across the globe. And no, I don't know why I replied to such an obvious shill.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
I’ve never seen a group of supposed tough guys be so afraid of a blow hard bully in all my life.

Bullsh*t. As usual, you've twisted the facts. Most just don't want us trying (again) be the world's policeman, and meddling in other people's business. Becasue it doesn't work and we've proven that.

And only an idiot would want what comes with it--- trillions of dollars of our money being spent overseas, with all the skimming and corruption that goes with it, lining the pockets of sh*tbirds across the globe. And no, I don't know why I replied to such an obvious shill.

You deal with him now, or you deal with him later. The US tried to stay out of WWII as well, and how’d the Japanese feel about that? 2335 service members and 68 civilians died on our own soil because we tried to stay out of the war. Putin is a bully, and bully’s only know one thing, and that’s being punched in the mouth hurts. BUT, it’s better than being killed. Yes, Russia has nukes, but so do we. What Russia lacks is our ability to place those nukes wherever we want on a moments notice. Putin fires a nuke, we fire back. Putin isn’t stupid enough to commit suicide.

Russias Navy is in shambles, their fighters absolutely suck, and they are recruiting from the prison for front line work. This is the Russia you’re afraid of? Besides, we’ve already gone head to head with them once in the recent past, that’s didn’t work out to well for the Russians. You should google the Battle Of Kasham to see how a war against Russia would go.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You deal with him now, or you deal with him later.

He'll be dead in 10 or 15 years, numbnuts.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You deal with him now, or you deal with him later.

He'll be dead in 10 or 15 years, numbnuts.

World War II only lasted 6 years numbnuts. He wants the old Russia back while he’s still alive so he can bask in the glory.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If his military is in such a shambles, let the old Russia take care of themselves, should be easy for them to defeat a defeated military.

We can't afford to be the world's policeman, and it hasn't worked anyway.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
What Poo wants is all the Homosexual Armies of Europe to cum into the Octagon

Alpha Vs Beta

Hahahaha Hahahaha

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by rainshot
I think these buffoons that are boasting about Russia being a paper tiger and being weak Are kids. They have essentially beat all western nations armament and all the money and donated conscripts they can muster in Ukraine as well as the over 400K well trained Ukrainian troupes. The casualties are building to huge amounts of KIA/WIA. Russia has been deliberately going slow. I can only guess that Colonel Macgregor and others are correct in saying it's deliberately slow because Putin is hoping they will capitulate and come to the bargaining table. That's been on the table since the beginning and the Biden administration has refused to allow them to negotiate peace. If any of you internet warriors are confident in Ukraine's abilities in whipping Russia I urge you to get your spam fed asses over there and lend your expertise in helping the erotic dance queen beat old mean Putin.
The up to datr numbers are over 500k dead from ukraine and 1.5 million injured. They are using nato weapons, being supported by nato and russia has taken out 2 million of them. This info is easy to find. Anyone stating russia is weak is dumb. This is a war we should not have anything to do with

Just where are you getting this info?
I, personally, am getting to the point I don't believe ANYBODY except my wife - and sometimes I doubt her. smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If his military is in such a shambles, let the old Russia take care of themselves, should be easy for them to defeat a defeated military.

We can't afford to be the world's policeman, and it hasn't worked anyway.

Regan bankrupted the communists by sucking them into an arms race they couldn't afford. Putin is going to return the favor sucking the communists running this country in with this Ukraine conflict.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
some of y'all have erroneously conflated my thoughts on Putin. Many folks here would just let Putin win because he scares them. My correct assertion that he hasn't the men, material or guts to fight the entire world does not mean that I am in favor of current American foreign policy or leaders. Those are totally separate issues. Geez.

I agree with that. Our current administration is a clusterfug, run by idiots. They don't have a clue how to run anything, much less a country. Putin is seen by many on here as somewhat of a hero, when in fact he is just as crooked and lowdown as any Democrat in this country. He is a former KGB, in other words a Commie, and that tells one all they need to know. We need to stay out of European squabbles unless it is in our best interests to get involved, and this one isn't.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

How would he be fighting the entire world? Wouldn't China be an ally to Russia?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (AdventureBound, 406_SBC, 907brass, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,322 guests, and 711 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,938
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.