Page 6 of 64 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 63 64
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by stevevan1
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Absolutely!

I believe in God the Father, Jesus his only son and the Holy Spirit.
I too believe in the Trilogy.
Absolutely!

I think you mean the Trinity.

The way life should be.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Absolutely!

It is called the trinity.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I believe 100%.

If I’m wrong, I’ve used my belief in the Lord to help keep me morally straight. It hasn’t always worked and I often fall wayyyy short of Him, as do all Christians.

Now, if you don’t believe and you are wrong you will likely have a much larger problem if not saved before it is too late. Eternity is kind of a long time to live in hell, ya think?

Eternity….

Hardin284
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I believe in god and his son Jesus Christ.

A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They are absolutely real to me.

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Yes

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I believe in god but the church these days is a racket to many phaaguts and to many chiefs not enuff injuns I can talk to the lord on the creek bank 😉
You'll probably be pretty well served by that talking on the creek bank.

You may want to ask about the Costco thing though. Go for a tryout one day when they have a lot of folks serving samples. You can get a pretty good snack time for free out of it at least.

EB,

Makes for a cheap date night with the spousal unit.

Be prepared for some boom boom when you get home. They love that sheit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kinda.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Everyone will believe in God eventually!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I do…

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I don't. I was raised Catholic because of my Mom, at around age 14 we could make our own decision. Both of my sisters did the same thing. My Father a retired Earth scientist has always been an atheist. My first day in catechism, which I believe was in fourth grade. The teacher started telling the story of Noah's Ark. Even at that age I thought this is a bunch of bullshit! smile My Father never ever influenced me and I didn't know about his beliefs until 16-17 years old. My folks are both 88 and are Highschool sweethearts and have been married 69 years. My Father has always supported her on everything.

I doesn't bother me that People practice religion. It's just extremely upsetting of the devious side of it. Alway's wondered how many members feel the same.

But what if your wrong?

And what if you're wrong, and the correct answer is Mormons?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I just don't know whether heaven is going to be all it's cracked up to be, at least for me. I like hunting, not sure whether I will be able to do that...possibly you can't kill anything up there. Perhaps there's a lot a beautiful ladies up there, but again, not sure if you can do anything with them. And there's going to be several weak hypocrites who I am pretty sure will just manage to scrape in and get to heaven, not sure if I want to see them again. Just hope I'm not bored doing all the "nice" things up there.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I don't. I was raised Catholic because of my Mom, at around age 14 we could make our own decision. Both of my sisters did the same thing. My Father a retired Earth scientist has always been an atheist. My first day in catechism, which I believe was in fourth grade. The teacher started telling the story of Noah's Ark. Even at that age I thought this is a bunch of bullshit! smile My Father never ever influenced me and I didn't know about his beliefs until 16-17 years old. My folks are both 88 and are Highschool sweethearts and have been married 69 years. My Father has always supported her on everything.

I doesn't bother me that People practice religion. It's just extremely upsetting of the devious side of it. Alway's wondered how many members feel the same.

Yep I do

Had to toggle your post

That gives me the reason

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
👍

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Absolutely. I’ve been down some dark roads. I firmly believe without a Higher Power I wouldn’t have made it to the other side in some situations.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yes, I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Define "God".

God, by definition, cannot be defined. Therefore, any belief in God is equally beyond definition, that can and does, exist as evidenced in the life one lives. Christians, particularly the less intellectual non denominational types, dismiss all scientific knowledge of the universe, as well as ancient thought that preceded formalized religion over millions of years of human development. Yet they are quite arrogant in their certain presumptions that bracket and constrain the Almighty in ridiculous costumes, reciting self serving lines from some proprietary screen play that reflect their self affirming claims, based upon what they alone believe and nothing more. The contact high of their mutual mass formation psychosis is very real and moving. I have experienced it myself and do not disparage the comfort of such oneness of spirit. As long as the humility required of the human condition of mortality and limited vision "through a glass darkly" restrains haughtiness of pride, such worship can be quite comforting. Comprehending God within the immeasurable universe itself should caution, if not silence, all preachers, evangelists, and theologians regardless of cloth or doctrine. Quakers at least have the good sense to remain silent, whatever other mischief they may have been guilty. It is instructive to remember how a Roman Emperor counseled tolerance of early Christians for their exemplary behavior he saw as a worthy philosophy, not religion. So yes, as Don Juan said, everything we know is on the table while everything we do not know isn't. God.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Yep I do

Had to toggle your post

That gives me the reason

What a chicken [bleep]. LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Feral_American
There's a reason why there is a stairway to Heaven, and a highway to hell......

Where is this staircase located?

The stairway is a little bit harder to find than the highway; which since you didn't ask about the highway, you must already know where that is. Good luck with the choices you make in life. That's all I have to say about it.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Page 6 of 64 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 63 64

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,513
Posts18,472,386
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.