Hop To
Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Just Kidding! It is a commonly known fact that the victims entered the showers naked.
The showers were for showering, so naked would be the right way to enter them. Delousing of clothing was done in completely different facilities (with high tech, sealed, doors marked with skulls and crossbones and danger warnings). There were no fake shower rooms. They all had functioning shower heads, with running hot and cold water, absent any mechanism for introducing any sort of gas. Many inmates included in their memoirs how they appreciated the opportunity to shower on a daily basis in them, and how they'd get up early in order to avoid the crowds that gathered there for showers.
I am so glad I ran across this discussion. I had no idea how kindly the Nazis treated their Jewish citizens. All these years I had been told the Jews and other undesirables were loaded up and taken off to camps designed to murder them and efficiently dispose of the bodies.

Now I find out the Germans were just moving them out of harms way and taking them to nice places where they could shower and then have nice well fumigated barracks free from lice and vermin.

If the Americans, British, and Russians would not have cut off the food supply we would have never seen the awful photographs of starving typhus infected guests at the German civilian protection camps.

Those of us that had the temerity to think the Jewish citizens of Third Reich controlled territory were murdered owe a heartfelt apology to the Germans and our resident anti-Semites for the slander we put on them.

My father went on 2 missions into the Dachau camps. He rarely spoke about it, but did infrequently tell me short stories about what he saw.

Don't ever believe these wacko nutbag history revisionists here. The Holocaust was real.
You do realize I was being sarcastic to the max I hope. Holocaust deniers know better. They approve of Hitler's solution is the only thing I can figure.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My father went on 2 missions into the Dachau camps. He rarely spoke about it, but did infrequently tell me short stories about what he saw.

Don't ever believe these wacko nutbag history revisionists here. The Holocaust was real.
"The Holocaust" is a doctrinal rubric. There were certainly real things that happened during WWII, and lots of people were mistreated, suffered, and died, on all sides. Nobody denies that. The questions relate to the existence of a program of mass murder of Jews. That's where the arguments break down, and aren't supported by real facts.

PS No legitimate historians any longer even claim that there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau. In fact, all allegations regarding gas chambers in any camp outside the post-war control of the Soviet Union have been dropped by all serious historians.

You are a full of schit Holocaust denier, as I have always said. BTW, Jews weren't the only group that died in the Holocaust.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The first Kibbutz farm was set up in Germany, with the cooperation of at least two international Zionist organizations. The purpose was to instruct German Jews on what life will be like after they are relocated to Palestine, in accordance with the final solution to Europe's Jewish question. The instructors there were all Jewish Zionists, at Hitler's invitation. The program remained active till 1942.

It might be thoroughly scrubbed from the internet since the purge of 2016, but try looking up the Haavara Agreement

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"The Holocaust" is a doctrinal rubric. There were certainly real things that happened during WWII, and lots of people were mistreated, suffered, and died, on all sides. Nobody denies that. The questions relate to the existence of a program of mass murder of Jews. That's where the arguments break down, and aren't supported by real facts.

PS No legitimate historians any longer even claim that there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau. In fact, all allegations regarding gas chambers in any camp outside the post-war control of the Soviet Union have been dropped by all serious historians.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I've toured the Dachau Concentration Camp twice. It is located just northwest of Munich and didn't have a gassing facility, inmates were just killing other ways. There were many concentration camps, but only 6 extermination factories were established following the Wannsee Conference in 01/42 where "The Final Solution" was mapped out, Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor, and Treblinka, all in occupied Poland.

Are you denying that the Wannsee Conference took place and that it was where the SS, represented by Reinhard Heydrich, mapped out the process for exterminating European Jews?

TRH is playing sematics word games.

Poland was controlled by the Soviet Union POST WAR. Just not when the Nazis were gassing the undesirables.

Plenty of machine gunning and such went on in places that did not have gassing showers.

Pretty sick to play those types of word games on the topic but his Jew hate will justify his behaviour in his mind.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/25/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by dassa
..............I would have to say that I think interventionism has been a failure.

(And to everyone who analogizes about bullies. Bullies pick on pussies. Sorry, but someone had to explain it to you.)

It's quite likely that 'thinking' isn't your strong suit.

There will always be two sides to things. Choose wisely.
So, our strong overseas adventures are gonna protect us from being over run? That's was the position you stated earlier, right? I don't want to misconstrue what you said.

But I think I'll stick with my thoughts on the matter, since virtually every thing you've stated should be a benefit of interventionism is not happening in the world today.

Sometimes an intervention is demanded by national interests. It's not about creating some imaginary global utopia. You can add an "ism" to it to suit your own ideas, but an intervention is a means to an end, not the end itself. Intervention is not the desired endstate.

I'm going to help you out here, going back to the fundamental fact we are a maritime nation,

"...........A maritime nation is any nation that borders the sea and is dependent on its use for the majority of the following state activities: commerce and transport, war, to define a territorial boundary, or for any maritime activity (activities using the sea to convey or produce an end result)...."

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You are a full of schit Holocaust denier, as I have always said. BTW, Jews weren't the only group that died in the Holocaust.

Twenty years ago the John Birch Society was peddling they Holocaust Denying crap and gun shows. The idea seemed interesting so I took one of their fliers with all the evidence that the Holocaust was a farce. After about 2 weeks of research it became clear to me these guys were Kooks and I wanted nothing to do with them.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just Kidding! It is a commonly known fact that the victims entered the showers naked.
The showers were for showering, so naked would be the right way to enter them. Delousing of clothing was done in completely different facilities (with high tech, sealed, doors marked with skulls and crossbones and danger warnings). There were no fake shower rooms. They all had functioning shower heads, with running hot and cold water, absent any mechanism for introducing any sort of gas. Many inmates included in their memoirs how they appreciated the opportunity to shower on a daily basis in them, and how they'd get up early in order to avoid the crowds that gathered there for showers.
I am so glad I ran across this discussion. I had no idea how kindly the Nazis treated their Jewish citizens. All these years I had been told the Jews and other undesirables were loaded up and taken off to camps designed to murder them and efficiently dispose of the bodies.

Now I find out the Germans were just moving them out of harms way and taking them to nice places where they could shower and then have nice well fumigated barracks free from lice and vermin.

If the Americans, British, and Russians would not have cut off the food supply we would have never seen the awful photographs of starving typhus infected guests at the German civilian protection camps.

Those of us that had the temerity to think the Jewish citizens of Third Reich controlled territory were murdered owe a heartfelt apology to the Germans and our resident anti-Semites for the slander we put on them.

You do realize I was being sarcastic to the max I hope. Holocaust deniers know better. They approve of Hitler's solution is the only thing I can figure.

Yes, I know. A little humor or baiting is all it takes to smoke out these Holocaust deniers. And they will go on for days with their "proof"

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Try to keep up, John. The above concerns the observation that the only camps that continued after the war to be identified as death camps under German control during the war were those located within the Soviet sphere of influence after the close of the war, i.e., beyond the reach of Western investigators. Thus the claims about gas chambers there could not be challenged. The Soviets had been generating anti-German propaganda about such things since early on in the war, and continued to perpetuate it long after its end.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Try to keep up, John. The above concerns the observation that the only camps that continued after the war to be identified as death camps under German control were those located within the Soviet sphere of influence, i.e., beyond the reach of Western investigators. Thus the claims about gas chambers there could not be challenged. The Soviets had been generating anti-German propaganda about such things since early on the war, and continued to perpetuate it long after its end.

Okay.

Are you just quibbling about the method of mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans or claiming there was no mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Try to keep up, John. The above concerns the observation that the only camps that continued after the war to be identified as death camps under German control were those located within the Soviet sphere of influence, i.e., beyond the reach of Western investigators. Thus the claims about gas chambers there could not be challenged. The Soviets had been generating anti-German propaganda about such things since early on the war, and continued to perpetuate it long after its end.

So, all of the records that the SS kept and were captured by the western allies were fake?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Watch this folks, Campfire chattering class is about to perform it's amazing trick of turning a Fake News post into a 15 page thread.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He shoots, he scores !!! Foo for the Win.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/25/24.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I had no idea the Hitler was such a humanitarian and so concerned with the welfare of the Jews.
The things that one can learn on the Fire.
Who knew ?

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watch this folks, Campfire chattering class is about to perform it's amazing trick of turning a Fake News post into a 15 page thread.

Technically we are at 16 pages now lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
7 pages if you're doing it right.

Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

So, all of the records that the SS kept and were captured by the western allies were fake?

Up for the response.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Heck, the TU 95 is even older than the B 52.

The B-52 still gets it done.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Ghey

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Yes, I know. A little humor or baiting is all it takes to smoke out these Holocaust deniers. And they will go on for days with their "proof"

Well, that and the moon landing.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Technically we are at 16 pages now lol

Only if you're a tard who does not know how to work the internet.

Originally Posted by Teal
7 pages if you're doing it right.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You guys never let me down. Thanks !!!

Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmCreedmoor, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 450yukon, 9 invisible), 1,528 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,757
Posts18,476,393
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.