Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe.
How can you possibly not be aware of the massive increase in heart trouble and sudden death? Not to mention cancer and blood clots.

Because people like him wont admit they were wrong. They are as responsible for what has happened as Faucci

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe.
How can you possibly not be aware of the massive increase in heart trouble and sudden death? Not to mention cancer and blood clots.

If he doesn’t see it on Fox News, it isn’t happening.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Death shot will be 100% effective against stopping covid. Wait, it will be very effective, maybe 80%. Wait, it will stop you from spreading it right? Wait. Youll still be able to get covid, but you wont die or get very sick and good news is you wont be able to spread it. Wait. Youll still get it and spread it, but youll surely live through it no problem. Wait. Youll get it, spread it and have just as good a chance as dying as someone who correctly chose not to get the death shot. Wait. Youll still get covid, spread it, may die but the shot is totally safe. We have buried the records of any of this for 70 years, but trust us. Wait. Youll have a better chance of getting sick due to the shot fugging up your immune system, may get a clot and die, probably will have heart issues even though you were young and healthy, most likely will have neurological issues and lord knows what else, but its your duty as an American to get that damn shot and all 10 of its boosters lmao. You pro-shots dumbasses are no different than Gretta and her man made climate bullchit

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Turbo heart failure
Turbo fluoride
Turbo gout
Turbo Wagon Master reruns
Turbo john correia with new taliban disheveled appearance
Turbo gold prices

I'm looking for Turbo coffey at 3:00 AM?? Thanks good folks.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Don't most people die from heart failure ?????

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

You didn't see the zillions die from Covid either.

Its almost like there are two separate factions trying to influence people to give them money.

Almost.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Did any of the jabless folks die yet?

I've been to several funerals. Everyone I know who took the shot either never had it or had very mild cases.

80+% of the US citizens took the shot. Over 90% of the folks over 65. Every county and city employee here were required to take it. So far zero problems out of several thousand people. Reports of the jab killing people is greatly exaggerated.

Part of the problem is funny math and people who don't understand math. I've seen reports that taking the shot increased the chances of dying from blood clots by 300%. And as far as I can tell that is an accurate number. But it means nothing without context. You first have to know how many died from the same symptoms before Covid and before the jab. That was about 20 people per year out of 8 billion. After Covid and the jab the number went up to about 60 people/year out of 8 billion. Yes, that's a 300% increase, but still insignificant. About 200 people die every year from eating a peanut they didn't know they were allergic to. And that's just in the USA out of only 350 million.

A large percentage of those who died from Covid died from heart related problems and/or blood clots. Often months after the symptoms went away and before the shot was available. Is the jab killing them, or is it the effects of having Covid?

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JMR40

I've been to several funerals. Everyone I know who took the shot either never had it or had very mild cases.

80+% of the US citizens took the shot. Over 90% of the folks over 65. Every county and city employee here were required to take it. So far zero problems out of several thousand people. Reports of the jab killing people is greatly exaggerated.

Part of the problem is funny math and people who don't understand math. I've seen reports that taking the shot increased the chances of dying from blood clots by 300%. And as far as I can tell that is an accurate number. But it means nothing without context. You first have to know how many died from the same symptoms before Covid and before the jab. That was about 20 people per year out of 8 billion. After Covid and the jab the number went up to about 60 people/year out of 8 billion. Yes, that's a 300% increase, but still insignificant. About 200 people die every year from eating a peanut they didn't know they were allergic to. And that's just in the USA out of only 350 million.

A large percentage of those who died from Covid died from heart related problems and/or blood clots. Often months after the symptoms went away and before the shot was available. Is the jab killing them, or is it the effects of having Covid?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Canada+legal+action+on+Covid+vaccines&ia=web

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heym06
Not young healthy people at rates not ever seen before in history

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Lots of 18 to 48 year Olds with mycartis after taking the jab

I'm 73 did not take the jab, had covid19 starting o. 11-02-2020 mine was mild without taking the jab

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40

Are you seriously stating that less than 100 people a year worldwide die from blood clots?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475

Lots of 18 to 48 year Olds with mycartis after taking the jab

I'm 73 did not take the jab, had covid19 starting o. 11-02-2020 mine was mild without taking the jab
I have numerous family members who foolishly took the jab and have supposedly gotten covid multiple times. /such good protection. The other thing they got was medical conditions that no doctors can currently explain. Brother that cant catch his breath anymore, been going on for over a year, since he got his last booster, another family member who is having extreme pain in the left side of his brain, makes him black out and has swelling in his hands that no one can diagnose or treat currently. Came after his last booster lol. Coworker just died of cancer that was so aggressive, no treatment would even slow it. He suffered, docs were puzzled. He was shot up and boosted. Another coworker who lost the ability to walk a week after the jab and was diagnosed in Pittsburgh that is was a neurological issue from the shot. Docs flat out said it. Friends wife got the first shot, was bed ridden for 2 days sick as a dog afterwards. Waited a month and got her second shot and died in her sleep that night. Friends wife is a doctor who works in an office that deals with neurologial issues and she states that all they do anymore is see people every day, young people who are suffering from these issues that are from the shot. My personal doctor told me to stay away as they are seeing many people with bad reactions to the shot. Look up the Vaers system and see the hundreds of thousands of REPORTED cases on there. Imagine how many cases have not been reported. At this point, if anyone is still arguing for the shot, the can rot in hell! Where Im at with it

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Exactly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Gopher Gunner is double-fûkked
So is my son. He was working at job sites in both the USA and Canada. He had to take every shot to go back and forth across the border. I just want to kill someone right now. If he comes down with heart issues I will be fit to be tied.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Funny 98% of the Doctors in USA have taken one of the Vaccines. I guess they all have a death wish.

No, it’s my perception that a large majority of the medical community bought into the “company line” hook, line, and boat. Including some highly trained family members.
Agree the smart ones refused the poison shots

It has nothing to do with being “smart”. It has more to do with ideology and political leanings; who you listen to; who you reference for information. The CDC, NIH, WHO all spoke the same line. The legacy media wearing diapers were besides themselves with the narrative. Even iconic medical journals like JAMA and Lancet pushed the narrative. Lancet even had to withdraw a completely PC article.

Maybe more significantly, that’s aside from your own medical colleagues and hospital or clinic administration which might just threaten your position or job if you were asking hard questions or prescribing hydrochloroquine or heaven forbid, the horse paste, Ivermectin.

Wherever two men work together there is the seed of politics. Don’t think our scientists and physicians are immune from acting on self-interest, or that their science is always objective when money, power, and position are in play. Our so-called “science” history is full of it.

Scientists, MD’s are not a monolith of character, insight, and ability. Like any other demographic, only a certain small percentage of the whole are brilliant, honest, and altruistic.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Serious question. Where are you getting real data. Most of what I have read, from both sides, seem to be exaggerated! I see no truth from any, that has data to solidify either argument. I understand the anger around covid, because of the way it was handled. But there seems to be a lot of misinformation that keeps popping up from time to time. Covid hit close to home here, three were lost or the Dr's said covid. Two were in their 90's and one was an obese 45 year old. None were vaxed. Those in their 90's were not healthy and the 45 year old, was a native alcoholic. That said the small sample would say the vax worked, because none of the vaxed around me died. I'm not pushing either agenda!

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Tarbe
The guy is either seeing 60% of his patients who got the Pfizer or Moderna with elevated d-dimer results, or he is lying.

I am more inclined to believe he honestly believes he is seeing something dangerous and is trying to alert people.
In spite of sensationalism, you just can't discount the content of his piece. And, I do believe he's sincere with what he's seeing. Unlike those getting rich off of Covid, I don't see where he has an axe to grind.

And, all the secrecy and conniving by Big Pharma and the govt just goes to reinforce a lot of paranoia, much of which is justified.

Even the AMA has a report out, showing the increase in atrial fibrillation post Covid. Of course, they don't mention the Covid shot. You see I didn't use the word, "vaccination", as it IMO really doesn't fit that definition. Google Vaccination and see if you think it fits.

A-fib can cause congestive heart failure in some cases. My wife is in the hospital with CHF, just got out of ICU, now in a room as they regulate her digitalis. I was joking with her cardiologist, a long time friend, how 40 years ago, she's have been on Lasix and Digoxin for CHF. Now after a bunch of fancy stuff that didn't work, we're back to old, trusted meds that work, Lasix and Digoxin. He and I are both seasoned citizens, old enough to remember stuff like that.

She did have a cardiac ablation in Shreveport several weeks ago. She converted to normal sinus rhythm, but still had CHF. Now, she's back in A-fib, may or may not need another ablation. Stats show better percentage on conversion after the second ablation. Electrophysiologists (EP) cardiologists who do these procedures are overwhelmed, often taking weeks to get on the schedule. They've been overwhelmed by all these new cases post Covid. My wife had two shots and a not too severe case of Covid. Did those two shots protect her somewhat from a severe case? Who knows.

Read what Dr. Malone has to say. He was a leading scientist in the development of mRNA technology. They treat him like a red headed step child as he warns about this technology.

Big Pharma, Fauci and others in that "rat pack" made huge bucks off of this. So, as one follows the bucks, the truth gets side tracked or even parked. As they say, money talks, B.S. walks. And the "in the know crowd" defines B.S. as anything not on their narrative page.

This cartoon has been around for a while, I've posted it before. It still makes a statement.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K

Because people like him wont admit they were wrong. They are as responsible for what has happened as Faucci

Best bud got his shots due to his history of ulcerative colitus and autoimmune issues. Didn't want to, but Dr. said you better. Early 40s, runs/bikes a couple days every weak, fairly active. Soon after started having breathing issues. Got checked out, heart scars, mild heartattack. Now he is seeing both a cardiologist and pulmonologist. He figured all the remicade treatments over the years, etc would get him early but now he has this on top of it. Now his Dr says don't get another one. He wishes he never got the shots.

The cancer upkick is real, jabs are like putting lighter fluid on any cancer cells.

But hey....they are safe and effective.

Last edited by killerv; 04/17/24.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
You want to share where you recieved this information.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Real blood clot info

The statistics surrounding blood clot deaths are alarming, to say the least. In the United States alone, it is estimated that approximately 100,000 deaths occur annually due to blood clots. Globally, this number skyrockets to a staggering 1 million deaths every year.

Post Pandemic U.S. Cardio deaths

Looking at trends each year from 2010 to 2022, the researchers' findings show that the death rates from cardiovascular disease rose by 9.3% from 2020 through 2022, in contrast to a decline of 8.9% from 2010 to 2019. There were more than 228,000 more CVD deaths from 2020-2022 than would be expected had the pre-2020 trends continued.

I have no idea how you came up with your number of 20 deaths before Covid but obviously it isn't true about blood clots and cardio injuries. A 300% increase is pretty scary when you are talking about 100,000 deaths instead of 20.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.