Originally Posted by Tarbe
The guy is either seeing 60% of his patients who got the Pfizer or Moderna with elevated d-dimer results, or he is lying.

I am more inclined to believe he honestly believes he is seeing something dangerous and is trying to alert people.
In spite of sensationalism, you just can't discount the content of his piece. And, I do believe he's sincere with what he's seeing. Unlike those getting rich off of Covid, I don't see where he has an axe to grind.

And, all the secrecy and conniving by Big Pharma and the govt just goes to reinforce a lot of paranoia, much of which is justified.

Even the AMA has a report out, showing the increase in atrial fibrillation post Covid. Of course, they don't mention the Covid shot. You see I didn't use the word, "vaccination", as it IMO really doesn't fit that definition. Google Vaccination and see if you think it fits.

A-fib can cause congestive heart failure in some cases. My wife is in the hospital with CHF, just got out of ICU, now in a room as they regulate her digitalis. I was joking with her cardiologist, a long time friend, how 40 years ago, she's have been on Lasix and Digoxin for CHF. Now after a bunch of fancy stuff that didn't work, we're back to old, trusted meds that work, Lasix and Digoxin. He and I are both seasoned citizens, old enough to remember stuff like that.

She did have a cardiac ablation in Shreveport several weeks ago. She converted to normal sinus rhythm, but still had CHF. Now, she's back in A-fib, may or may not need another ablation. Stats show better percentage on conversion after the second ablation. Electrophysiologists (EP) cardiologists who do these procedures are overwhelmed, often taking weeks to get on the schedule. They've been overwhelmed by all these new cases post Covid. My wife had two shots and a not too severe case of Covid. Did those two shots protect her somewhat from a severe case? Who knows.

Read what Dr. Malone has to say. He was a leading scientist in the development of mRNA technology. They treat him like a red headed step child as he warns about this technology.

Big Pharma, Fauci and others in that "rat pack" made huge bucks off of this. So, as one follows the bucks, the truth gets side tracked or even parked. As they say, money talks, B.S. walks. And the "in the know crowd" defines B.S. as anything not on their narrative page.

This cartoon has been around for a while, I've posted it before. It still makes a statement.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]