Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Heym06
Don't most people die from heart failure ?????
Not young healthy people at rates not ever seen before in history
Serious question. Where are you getting real data. Most of what I have read, from both sides, seem to be exaggerated! I see no truth from any, that has data to solidify either argument. I understand the anger around covid, because of the way it was handled. But there seems to be a lot of misinformation that keeps popping up from time to time. Covid hit close to home here, three were lost or the Dr's said covid. Two were in their 90's and one was an obese 45 year old. None were vaxed. Those in their 90's were not healthy and the 45 year old, was a native alcoholic. That said the small sample would say the vax worked, because none of the vaxed around me died. I'm not pushing either agenda!
Its already been proved that the death shot does absolutely nothing. Zero. And if you spend some time talking with people who got it, a lot have gotten covid repeatedly. They lied from the beginning. Literally everything they told us was bullchit. Why wouldnt you question it all and seek out the truth? The info is out there to be found if one choses to search it out. The man who invented the MRNA shot has come out and warned against using it. Once again, the man who made it states to stay the f uck away. Why wouldnt you listen to him?
You have no need to soap box me!!
I wasn't questioning if the shot wasn't the biggest scam in history. And dangerous, I was questioning the 300% increase, and other data spouted by "you tube" Dr's and their sheepole. With no data that I have seen. I just earlier gave personal experience. Right or wrong the only people I knew personally ,that have covid as a cause of death, on the death certificate, were not vaxed. I personally know nobody vaxed that died, or are having the nightmare of problems, discussed here. Not saying it's good, just facts.