Look at the content and authors on Natural News (NN) before applying what Dr Hoffe says in your decision making process. One of the prolific authers on NN is a gentleman by the name of Mike Adams whose books are advertised prominently on the NN's site one of the books is titled The Contagious Mind
the ad for which claims:

In this audio book from the Health Ranger you'll discover how to use morphic resonance to bypass censorship, share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe.

The thought of being able to share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe by applying "Morphic Resonance" brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my stomach that one gets just prior to a round of convulsive projectile vomiting. Relying on a rag for medical information that promotes an author making claims like Morphic Resonance is a bridge too far for me.

Dr. Hoffe originally published his scholarly work sharing the CV-19 claims was Principia Scientific International, which is not a journal known for publishing works on medicine.

Go ahead and utilize any information you want when making decisions but you might want to do a little research on the source of the information, and then apply some logic.

Recall the the high priestess Dr Stella Immanuel who gave a press conference on the steps of the Supreme Court making claims of curing more than 350 patients of CV-19 with Hydroxy... What immediately came to mind is she has to have a huge practice to just see enough patients to have 350 of them come up CV-19 positive, much less have the time to manage their care, it seemed a little far fetched at best. Then I dug a little into the high priestess and found out she believed women were being impregnated with demon sperm during erotic dreams. Imagine the incredulous response you would have if while gazing at the ultrasound of the fetus your wife was carrying if the doctor said this is a demon child the father of which is a demon.

Just because a site is not a member of the maligned MSM class does not immediately validate its information, luckily with the internet you can quickly do some additional research that may help you evaluate the quality of the original information.