Originally Posted by JMR40
Did any of the jabless folks die yet?

I've been to several funerals. Everyone I know who took the shot either never had it or had very mild cases.

80+% of the US citizens took the shot. Over 90% of the folks over 65. Every county and city employee here were required to take it. So far zero problems out of several thousand people. Reports of the jab killing people is greatly exaggerated.

Part of the problem is funny math and people who don't understand math. I've seen reports that taking the shot increased the chances of dying from blood clots by 300%. And as far as I can tell that is an accurate number. But it means nothing without context. You first have to know how many died from the same symptoms before Covid and before the jab. That was about 20 people per year out of 8 billion. After Covid and the jab the number went up to about 60 people/year out of 8 billion. Yes, that's a 300% increase, but still insignificant. About 200 people die every year from eating a peanut they didn't know they were allergic to. And that's just in the USA out of only 350 million.

A large percentage of those who died from Covid died from heart related problems and/or blood clots. Often months after the symptoms went away and before the shot was available. Is the jab killing them, or is it the effects of having Covid?
Are you seriously stating that less than 100 people a year worldwide die from blood clots?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."