Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Heym06
Don't most people die from heart failure ?????
Not young healthy people at rates not ever seen before in history

Lots of 18 to 48 year Olds with mycartis after taking the jab

I'm 73 did not take the jab, had covid19 starting o. 11-02-2020 mine was mild without taking the jab
I have numerous family members who foolishly took the jab and have supposedly gotten covid multiple times. /such good protection. The other thing they got was medical conditions that no doctors can currently explain. Brother that cant catch his breath anymore, been going on for over a year, since he got his last booster, another family member who is having extreme pain in the left side of his brain, makes him black out and has swelling in his hands that no one can diagnose or treat currently. Came after his last booster lol. Coworker just died of cancer that was so aggressive, no treatment would even slow it. He suffered, docs were puzzled. He was shot up and boosted. Another coworker who lost the ability to walk a week after the jab and was diagnosed in Pittsburgh that is was a neurological issue from the shot. Docs flat out said it. Friends wife got the first shot, was bed ridden for 2 days sick as a dog afterwards. Waited a month and got her second shot and died in her sleep that night. Friends wife is a doctor who works in an office that deals with neurologial issues and she states that all they do anymore is see people every day, young people who are suffering from these issues that are from the shot. My personal doctor told me to stay away as they are seeing many people with bad reactions to the shot. Look up the Vaers system and see the hundreds of thousands of REPORTED cases on there. Imagine how many cases have not been reported. At this point, if anyone is still arguing for the shot, the can rot in hell! Where Im at with it