Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tod
The reason that's never been done is it open up the whole validity of state sponsored assassination of political leaders. Like sending in a Spetnatz team to what our president. Right now we only have nut jibs for presidential assassins, and they have a mixed record. I doubt the secret service want to have to deal with pros.

You think we have annoying security now. Wait until there's a state sponsored assassination attempt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Exactly, if we can get to their political leaders, they can get to ours.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
P
I don't think it would be a quick change for him to make up the difference in losing the US and selling to China.

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Since Chavez kicked out all the experts and nationalized the oil industry his production is FALLING. Less production and falling prices...OUCH! And switching to selling to China would be more difficult than you think.

Unreconstructed to the End.
Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Death smiles at us all...but only FMF Corpsmen smile back
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Darn it, things are looking bad. I suspect any good "Community Organizer", could handle it !!!! ho ho ho

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
countries jostling for position is new?

good grief.

it's NEVER been different.

chavez is toast in a year or two no matter how many boat shows and air shows he sponsors ...

abiding in Him,

><>fish30ought6<><
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

NEW YORK (AP) -- Citgo will be allowed to pull 250,000 barrels of oil from the nation's Strategic Petroleum Reserve because of its inability to secure enough crude in the aftermath of Hurricane Gustav.

Venezuela's government-controlled Citgo Petroleum Corporation said Tuesday that supplies to its refinery in Lake Charles were cut off when the Calcasieu Ship Channel closed.

The U.S. Energy Department granted the request late Tuesday, so far the only request for fuel from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

The reserve is an emergency depot maintained by the Energy Department and can hold as much as 727 million barrels of oil in salt caverns along the Gulf of Mexico.

Citgo=Venezuela....WTF...go tell them to pound sand.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any wonder why all those terrorist countries want BO to win? They KNOW that they will not get any resistance from Barry "No Juevos" OsamaObamma! He'll challenge them to a game of tiddly winks to settle issues!

greyghost fence walkers always fall off! BO would sell us out to the Useless Nations in a NY second if given the chance! You need an optirectomy!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are sitting on undrilled oil, depending on the likes of chavez to sell us his oil. I keep saying, folks won't pull their head out, until gas goes to 10.00 a gallon.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
News Flash: from the nyt

Democrats embrace offshore drilling
After decades of opposition, $4 a gallon gasoline has rewritten the political equation on Capitol Hill.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/28268524.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUJ

I'm sure they always did embrace drilling, they were just misundstood.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it's time to bring most of our military home and prepair for a big fight. We are too spread out.MAybe it's time to revive the militia concept and train young boys/men to shoot.

Last edited by garryc; 09/12/08.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

C
ccd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
All we have to do is ignore Venezuela and let it decline all by itself. The 'soft diplomacy' that the Fourth Fleet seems to be emphasizing is the correct method. Let the Russians and Venezuelans practice all they want.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So the US starts drilling ANWAR and off shore, retrofit our cars and trucks to Natural Gas, stop buying oil from Chavez, or the middle east except at the prices WE want to pay. I really doubt the Russians or even the Chinese will prop them up for long.

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Where do you guy's come up with all this BS, some one doesn't agree with you and all of a sudden they have and attitude? Some one publicly say�s their fed up with the way the Republican Party has been operating.. And all of a sudden I get a statement like this;

"But don't cop the attitude that you're somehow superior because you think you're above it all. All that attitude shows is how far underneath it all you actually are".

Rocky-Rabb, I�d say it�s you that needs your [bleep] head examined!

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Where do you guy's come up with all this BS, some one doesn't agree with you and all of a sudden they have and attitude? Some one publicly say�s their fed up with the way the Republican Party has been operating.. And all of a sudden I get a statement like this;

"But don't cop the attitude that you're somehow superior because you think you're above it all. All that attitude shows is how far underneath it all you actually are".

Rocky-Rabb, I�d say it�s you that needs your [bleep] head examined!

Phil

me too Phil. You seem to have a serious attitude problem.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 09/12/08.

Sam......

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well to each their own.

All you follow-bees, just keep on your path.

Phil

Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
We are sitting on undrilled oil, depending on the likes of chavez to sell us his oil. I keep saying, folks won't pull their head out, until gas goes to 10.00 a gallon.

Companies won't drill unless they can make a profit. If oil costs more to drill and refine than it can be sold for, it isn't going to happen. Oil companies aren't in the business to provide cheap oil. They are in the business to make a profit.

A lot of the wells capped here in Montana are because you can't make money drilling unless gas is over $4 a gallon.

I doesn't matter one bit how much oil there is. It only matters how much it costs to get it, process it and sell it. If you can't do that at a profit, no one is going to do it.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hey phil, why don't ya just go down a buy a tankful of Citgo gas?

Sam......

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 257 mag, 219DW, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1badf350, 45 invisible), 2,232 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,387
Posts18,506,794
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.