Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Well, that's a SUPRISING answer coming from you Ltppowell, I'm SO suprised, [censored] you very much

JOE CITIZEN

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
if you weren't disarming the citizenry

I'm from the "Live Free or Die" state and the Lt. is from Texas. How much disarming do you think we're in favor of?

If I had my way, everybody who could carry would. Lots of sheeple that want nothing to do with it.

You've shown your azz, though, as far as what you are. It's actually fairly funny.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
I haven't read the entire thread but the one thing I don't understand is why, if the situation here was serious enough to warrant a break in by numerous BATF officers, did it take 6 weeks for them to act?

I know there are a lot of unknown factors here but it would seem if the situation was so serious it demanded the kind of action eventually taken then it should have happened a lot sooner.

I am trying to be neutral here but this one thing bothers me.

Jim

It takes Federal law enforcement agencies that long to do anything. Everything they do has to be supported by operational plans that must be approved by Washington D.C. before they can proceed. Things that a local agency can do in minutes takes them months. Federal laws do not fall under the jurisdiction of State Laws. There are some that are the jurisdiction of both. You will never see a Federal LEO make an arrest without warrant unless assisted by State officers.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
NHK9

Better believe I've shown my arse, and all you cops on this channel have shown yours too, I stand by what I have said, if you're in LE you are a SERVANT to the people, but we all know that's generally not how you act, when you pull people over for some silly traffic stop, and carry on the way you/we all know you do, especially if it involves citizens with guns,
I find it fascinating that still NO COPS IN HERE HAVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY PROFESSED THE PRINCIPLES OF SHERRIFF RICHARD MACK

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Mr. they aren't disarming folks where i reside. It must be a Ca. thing!! (no disrespect to the good Ca. residents on here)

Oh BTW your not invited to relocate to the SE, nor are you welcomed in the PNW, where many in your area code have ruined many areas of Wa/Or.

Your reduction in LE concept at the local level, in many areas in this country, will do nothing but increase the crime rate. The whole world isn't paved in concrete, just in the environment that you live. There are places in this country that LE serves a duty besides LE, called public service.

Myself and many in my profession have helped save the lives of citizens through the use of defibrillators and CPR and basic emergency medical care, while waiting for EMT's to arrive. But you don't ever see things like that, because all you do is watch the flippen TV.

Higher salaries in LE? I know of places that LEO's are only getting paid between $10.00 to $12.00 per hour and are paying anywhere between $400.00 to $700.00 per month for family insurance.

IC B2

Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
pal you have about as much chance of me being concerned about your welcoming committee as the e-coli up your arse, stuff it
bully for the people in your district, if LE is behaving re: their Constitutional rights, all well and good-that's what they are paid to protect,
and you wouldn't know jack about the rest

Last edited by zeN; 05/19/09.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by zeN
NHK9

Better believe I've shown my arse, and all you cops on this channel have shown yours too, I stand by what I have said, if you're in LE you are a SERVANT to the people, but we all know that's generally not how you act, when you pull people over for some silly traffic stop, and carry on the way you/we all know you do, especially if it involves citizens with guns,
I find it fascinating that still NO COPS IN HERE HAVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY PROFESSED THE PRINCIPLES OF SHERRIFF RICHARD MACK

I will repeat: My statements and opinions, here and anywhere else speak for themselves! Citizens with guns is a GOOD thing. I am a citizen with a gun, my family is made up of citizens with guns, my friends..... Are you getting the picture yet?

You are obviously not able to separate the men from the job. Your mind is obviously made up about everything already. It's been, and will continue to be, fun.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by zeN
NHK9

I do it professionally. That means for money.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Lets look at the facts,
You are officially a policeman, you therefore work for the state, you get paid to enforce not only the law, but the practises and policies of your department, you have a legal responsibility to report illegal behaviour, since right now a number of laws purporting to have legal authority in fact are in contradiction to the Constitution and therefore have NO authority,
You are the physical enforcement arm of the governement and enforce these laws,
you can't have it both ways, like you seem to want it,
yet you keep dancing around this youtube video by Richard Mack

* Exactly, you violate people on a regular basis, for $$$ thanks for clarifying that

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the truth be known, this is the first time you've ever heard of this Richard Mack. You probably didn't have a clue who he was until you saw it here. I think what you want is a free pass on crime, and use the Constitution as an excuse to commit it.

The majority of LEO's in this country play by the rules regarding the Constitution. We don't like to be sued and don't want to live under a bridge. You watch some crap on TV or YouTube, and think that's how it is all over the nation.

The example you showed of LAPD or that of LASO, what have you done about it? It occured in your AO, are you going to jump up and down on the LAPD Chief's desk or that of the LA Co. Sheriff's desk? Probably not, you need to lead by example. But you won't, it's easier to piss & whine on the internet.

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He has to whine on the Net. His ankle bracelet keeps him at his grandmom's house.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
What bull, the majority of LE follow the Constitution? Give me a break you goon,
Yes I just recently learned of Richard Mack, what of it? It is his IDEAS that are great, I don't know him personally but it doesn't mater, I didn't ask you to vote for him, I asked you if you pledged yourself to the principles he is preaching, have you even watched the video?
I see you are impuning his character, not that it has any bearing on his message, but then again so many of you turkeys go gutter in here I'm not suprised you would assasinate his character, while continually sidestepping the real issue,
WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO PLEDGE TO THE PRINCIPLES HE PREACHES????

"It is interesting to note that criminals have multiplied of late, and lawyers have also. But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hunter1960

Believe it or not there are places in this country that need an increased LE presence to decrease response time and increase service to the citizens.

Believe it or not there are places in this country that need an increased LE presence to decrease response time and increase servicing of the citizens.

fixed that for you...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zeN
What bull, the majority of LE follow the Constitution? Give me a break you goon,
Yes I just recently learned of Richard Mack, what of it? It is his IDEAS that are great, I don't know him personally but it doesn't mater, I didn't ask you to vote for him, I asked you if you pledged yourself to the principles he is preaching, have you even watched the video?
I see you are impuning his character, not that it has any bearing on his message, but then again so many of you turkeys go gutter in here I'm not suprised you would assasinate his character, while continually sidestepping the real issue,
WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO PLEDGE TO THE PRINCIPLES HE PREACHES????

"It is interesting to note that criminals have multiplied of late, and lawyers have also. But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I've watched the video. I didn't hear him saying a darn thing that the majority of LEO's and LE administrators, including Sheriff's aren't already doing.

The vast majority of Sheriff's that i am familiar with play by the rules regarding the Constitution. They don't like lawsuits, because that's money that has to be paid out and not used for LE activities. Plus, it doesn't look good to the citizens come election time, when you have X number of dollars that have been paid out during your term of office.

Don't let Richard Mack fool you, he was a politican first and a lawman second. If he wasn't he'ld of never been elected to the office in the first place. All Sheriff's, no matter how sincere, are politicans first.

Do they take Fed. funding in such thing as Fed. grants, yes they do. They know as does the County Commission and the County Mayor(if you have one) that this is the only way to increase personnel and services at this time, without raising property taxes in their county.

Is it robbing Peter to pay Paul, yes it is, but the citizens don't see a tax increase in their local property tax, and they're happy about that.

Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
I'm sure the guys from the Motorhome Diaries
http://motorhomediaries.com/
were glad there were at least 3 cops on the scene to make sure they could violate them faster, sooner, and more 'safely' for the policemen (and we know that rights must be violated because the safety of the officer is paramount in a democracy) ,
a thread btw i have yet to hear any of the policemen on this forum protest as unconstitutional behavior on the part of LE http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/3036711/page/0/fpart/1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
He has to whine on the Net. His ankle bracelet keeps him at his grandmom's house.

HAHAHAHAHA. Too funny Bob. I have read this whole thread and have had several good laughs (at Zens expense). You guys are downright tough. smile

Zen....the majority of Police Officers are Civic minded. They follow the LAW. That is their job. That is what they are paid to do. The laws were made by officials elected by the voters in this country. Right or wrong, good or bad, like it or not, as long as a law is a law they (LEO's) have to enforce it until it is changed. There are some on the job that add in their own little extras. They are the ones that do not need to be there. They are the few that give all a bad name. I have no doubt that George, Pat, and the other LEO's on here are the type of guys I would want on my side in a jam. You can't group all cops together. They are individuals and think individually. They are citizens just like the rest of us.

I would never be an officer. I don't have the patience required for the job nor do I have the temperment. Concerning the raid......I have to withhold any opinion until the rest of the story is told.

Jim

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks Jim. I like being a public servant. Speaking of that, when did you guys (the public) elect zeN as your spokesman? smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dunno the specifics of the case really matter much. Such actions by BATF are the stuff of sparks that could set off a larger event. Much larger. There are so many possible outcomes to what happened here it's silly, not a one of them good. Say for example, the County Sheriff gets wind of the warrant service and intercedes based on prior knowledge, and SCOTUS precedent? Fine mess brewing there Ollie....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The USA and and any other free society has to have laws or the country and any one living in it couldn't survive. When you have laws you have to have people willing to take the job to enforce them. With that said the ATF shouldn't exist or any other government agencies to enforce unwanted gun laws on the citizens of this country. The 1968 gun act should never have been pasted and the government should stay out of private citizens lives. There are good police officers and bad ones . I don't believe because you wear a badge you have the right to act like god and think you can do as you like with no respect to the average citizen. Some police officers sometimes forget the people they think they have all this power over are the ones paying their salary and supporting their families. No matter how many laws are pasted they are only obeyed by the honest citizens and they seem to always be the one who get abused the most by these laws.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Z
zeN Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Well Jim,
We are coming from different points of view but at least you argue like a gentleman, I can at least respect that:)
The responses from some of the cops and their little bitches in here speaks volumes about their attitude toward citizens and their rights,
which is my purpose for commenting on these subjects, to bring this to the light,
I could truly care less what the suspects in this case, that is LAW ENFORCEMENT think about it-they are SERVANTS

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

191 members (1lessdog, 673, 2ndwind, 204guy, 280shooter, 300_savage, 29 invisible), 1,969 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,445
Posts18,507,886
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.