Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tod

Bush:

Undermined individual liberty with executive orders.
Raised the national debt $5 trillion.
Took us into two wars on false premises.

Obama:

Continues to undermine individual liberty by supporting wireless wiretapping, restriction of freedom of speech (planned), etc.

Raising national debt by over $1 trillion in first year.

Continuing two wars.

Tod:

Surreptitiously ran for public office on the Republican ticket, but did not vote for the leader of the Party.

Assisted in the election of Obama by witholding his vote for McCain.

Constantly offers advice on Presidential policy yet has absolutely no qualifications for doing so.

Is one better than the other. Frankly, there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference when it comes to action.

Nope, there sure isn't.......

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The scary thing is: We could of had John and her running the country. We'd be in even worse and deeper than we are now, trying to dig out of Bush's mess and failures. BO with bring this country back. Just give him time. Bush messed it totally up in only 8 years. That won't be repaird overnight.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Totally wrong! Obama is DESTROYING America faster than an other president we've ever had. mad

This is why we are in the mess we're in today folks! mad

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Sure wish she would concentrate on Alaska before getting all worked up over the next presidential run. Lots of unhappy folks up here........

Yep, they're called liberals.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
to where?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Sarah Palin, brains and beauty. I don't think we've seen the last of her.

I hear ya and dig her too.

Just wish (for our sake) she didn't come off soundin' like the Sheriff from "Fargo"...ya know. Geez... wink laugh

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That's it... she does sound like the Fargo Sheriff. At this point it could work in our favor... about as outside the pompus beltway as you can get....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure wish she would concentrate on Alaska before getting all worked up over the next presidential run. Lots of unhappy folks up here........

Yeah......... No chitt. We need to shovel the crap out of our own backyard before we go digging elsewhere.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by hunter01
The scary thing is: We could of had John and her running the country. We'd be in even worse and deeper than we are now, trying to dig out of Bush's mess and failures. BO with bring this country back. Just give him time. Bush messed it totally up in only 8 years. That won't be repaird overnight.

Now that's some funny chit. I'll agree the Bush [bleep] up and started the country down this trail of bailouts and out of control spending but I really don't think Oshithead is going to fix anything.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
BO with bring this country back.
Back where? To the stone age with his Islamist buddies?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Back where? To the stone age with his Islamist buddies?"

Lol!

Our muslim dingleBarry is soon going to be between a rock and a hard place on numerous counts.

Anti-gun crowd (liberals) is already starting to distrust him. Same for the anti-war crowd (more liberals). Devaluation of food stamp dollars means starving liberals. Going green will force welfare recipients (liberals) to suffer in cold and hot weather. Free healthcare will reduce the quality and more liberals will suffer. Blacks are looked upon as animals in the eyes of islam... more suffering obama supporters. And what the heck is he gonna do when muslims start beheading homos?

Pretty soon all the liberals are going to hate this usless PO(TU)S. It's gonna be funny.

Not to worry. He'll still have his lovely wife, JR1942, Hunter01, dlrow and JeffO. grin

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ran into her at the airport a few days ago. She's even shorter than she looks on TV, and even in running paints, smoking hot!

Brian

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
there's an image I don't mind smile

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BW
Ran into her at the airport a few days ago. She's even shorter than she looks on TV, and even in running paints, smoking hot!

At last, the voice of reason! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
C
"That's it... she does sound like the Fargo Sheriff. At this point it could work in our favor... about as outside the pompus beltway as you can get.... "

What is wrong with that? Would it be better if she sounded like a north easterner? How about a faint British accent? I hope our next president sounds like someone who has good ideas- geography does not mean much.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by hunter01

See, kids.... this is what will happen to you if you skip school, sniff glue and bugger the neighbor's dog.

Don't be that guy.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Yep, they're called liberals.
I know lots of folks that aren't happy with the road she's on and they aren't liberals....

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She sure has screwed the pouch here in Alaska with the fuel tax at the producer level.

I want the women out of office and I will be happy to see her go. I have seen the international news and have to say I totally disagree with there evaluation of Sarah Palin. She is no conservative, if she was she would have cut state government. I'm sick of people pretending to be something they are not, for political advantage. She has proven once and for all to be like John Mcshame.

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well, you could be California or a host of blue states that are teetering on bankruptcy.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
She is an intellectual lightweight who does not have the gravitas or intelligence to capture independent voters in sufficient numbers for the Republicans to win in 2012. As an example, look as her grammer and syntax in the Hannity interview, She is such a simpleton. She is in over her head---and I say that as a rock-ribbed conservative.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (Anaconda, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, BALLISTIK, BallisticBRYAN, 6 invisible), 1,489 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,409
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.