Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 66 67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Yep I agree, I have thought twice about posting a response too out of self preservation because I am not as quick witted as some here.

Hell not me, I throw it out there anyway.

Actually I agree with the poster, some here have expressed what this forum is, really?

I always thought RickBin is the only one who has something at stake, maybe that should be his call. If there is concern we might be chasing posters away who showed up to learn, were offended and left, I think the person who has something to lose should dictate what this forum is.

I once did a search on membership here and was really surprised at the amount of people who joined up and then disappeared in under a hundred posts. Maybe the site wasn't what they expected, or maybe many agreed with the poster of this thread, but chose not to stick their neck out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blaine

LOL!!!! If you hadn't quoted him I wouldn't have seen what he posted. Tell "Bart" I'd gladly love him to insult me in person, because them I could kick his azz and he'd finally shut up, which would be a great favor to everyone.

Blaine has me on IGNORE because I hurt his feelings in the past... Poor Blaine...
Another example of a thin skinned fool that screams ME!!!ME!!!ME!!! On every post.
Blane,you are a pathetic fool that thinks you are the smartest guy in the room. Guess what?
I made E-5 in 3 years and 2 months and would be willing to bet that you could never do that because you are too good...
Name a time and place and I'll buy you a beer and we'll see what happens.
Still... 24 years and you were the best....BLAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by Blaine

LOL!!!! If you hadn't quoted him I wouldn't have seen what he posted. Tell "Bart" I'd gladly love him to insult me in person, because them I could kick his azz and he'd finally shut up, which would be a great favor to everyone.

Blaine has me on IGNORE because I hurt his feelings in the past... Poor Blaine...
Another example of a thin skinned fool that screams ME!!!ME!!!ME!!! On every post.
Blane,you are a pathetic fool that thinks you are the smartest guy in the room. Guess what?
I made E-5 in 3 years and 2 months and would be willing to bet that you could never do that because you are too good...
Name a time and place and I'll buy you a beer and we'll see what happens.
Still... 24 years and you were the best....BLAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No offense, but that is reaching a new level, calling somebody who rose to the level of a military pilot an underachiever. Man, that makes me a derelict in the gutter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He took the bar that high...
Blaine is an ass... I have ZERO respect for that kind of fool...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bart lighten up!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No offense, but that is reaching a new level, calling somebody who rose to the level of a military pilot an underachiever. Man, that makes me a derelict in the gutter.

Not at all. You are the salt of the earth. You are a guy who can argue without becoming personal or emotional, and that is the rarest of qualities.

I just stumbled into an occupation where some very good folks put up with my schitt long enough for me to find my own azz--though it did take both hands for me to do so......... grin

There are a whole lot of endeavors where I would have been (and was) booted out of.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bart lighten up!
Why?
I've been honest.
And I don't care what anyone here thinks as long as I'm truthful. Why don't you do a search and read Blaine's posts? He wouldn't piss on you or me if we were on fire... It is what it is...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It jsut doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things. Crap like you posted and others have posted just validate the OP's post. Knock it the hell off, you aren't getting anywhere with it. Nobody does. As Bristoe and others have said "It is just the innanet!" And honest or not, it simply isn't going to change anyones mind.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
well I'd say a fine job was done of highjacking/spoiling this thread. Like a bunch of kids at a playground.

Like the others said, read the good, ignore the playground fights. Folks like to get riled up about the little stuff when the little stuff just doesn't matter to me.

And Stick/PWC, will dose out some good stuff before he gets booted, there is a LOT of good info that comes out of him, some just don't know how to handle him though...

Its all your choice though.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well there, I've managed to hang around for 4 years and a couple thousand posts without many problems. I have a background in environmental science, science education, and have worked as an educator, landscaper and cook for most of my life. My philosophy is this, if I can offer something to a topic on the board, I will. If I have a question, I will not hesitate to ask. If I have a funny experience, I also share because I like it when others do. I don't disagree with folks too loudly and don't throw around insults. The fact is, I'm much like that in life. I'm 6'3 and 250 lbs, and I've been walking behind lawn mowers and such a very long time and am a pretty big boy. I could walk through life like a bulldozer if I chose to, but I work very hard to be civil. It can be done if you so choose. Enjoy in the company of those who share your interests.

[Linked Image]

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hijack, shmijack.

It's time for the parkbench puker smile

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can't say that I agree with you about this. I look at the Campfire as two separate sites, there's the Campfire and there's the rest of the site. Most of what you're talking about takes place only in the Campfire, not on the rest of the site. The Campfire is the politics/BS/opinion section, and the rest of the site is more information based. If you want to play at the Campfire, be prepared for a dust up now and then.

The same person that gives you an a'hole response on the Campfire can also give you a very nice informative post in response to your hunting/gun question. I haven't seen anyone get flamed out for asking beginner questions about hunting/guns/etc. I can say that I've learned a lot from the people on this site....not sure about the Campfire section, but its been good for a laugh now and then too. I've also bought and sold stuff without a single problem.

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't seen anyone get flamed out for asking beginner questions about hunting/guns/etc.

Tom,

Larry and his gang of Alaskan misfits did that repeatedly on the other forums.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It jsut doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things. Crap like you posted and others have posted just validate the OP's post. Knock it the hell off, you aren't getting anywhere with it. Nobody does. As Bristoe and others have said "It is just the innanet!" And honest or not, it simply isn't going to change anyones mind.

No.
I've made it clear since 2003 that I don't suffer fools and I'm not gonna start now.
Think what you want. You know me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
Stick around Patrick.
The good outnumbers the bad.
Besides, the good guys are fighting back lately. In the past alot of guys went out of theyre way to kiss a$$ to the little a-hole.

He (Stick) can be reduced to gibberish by whuppin' on him with his own ballistics gack, and the occasional well-timed limerick... grin...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

He (Stick) can be reduced to gibberish by whuppin' on him with his own ballistics gack, and the occasional well-timed limerick... grin...

You are delusional...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You wish!

To the contrary, my willingness to stand toe to toe with you thread-wreckers and make perfectly factual, reasonable arguments drives you guys nuckin' futz.

Learn how to contribute to a reasonable debate, Bart. It's not too late, and you'll be a better man for it.

Heck, you might even win one someday, my Brutha!

smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jeff_O,

Standing toe to toe ? On the innanet ? confused

Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Really?
You lost ALL credibility here long ago...
PM the other short bussers here to see how you are doing...

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mosaic_Lynn
innanet

I like that word. Sounds southern. Can I use it?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 3 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,276
Posts18,486,677
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.