-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 67 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 66 67
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll give this one a poke. Sheesh.. you guys are slackin' off here.

Was Paul Walukewicz out of line posting that crap involving my mother, or not? I'd like to hear what every major contributor to this thread thinks about that.

Who does, and does not, respond will be very illustrative.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Yup. As much as Blaine's crap.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Now stop bringing it up.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Difference is Paul apologized you just won't let it lie. Blaine was given the chance to and explicitly turned the opportunity down. You're continual whining about it speaks for itself.

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Patrick_James
First off all I know I'm going to get flamed but after less than a 100 post in 5 years I have very little to lose.Out of all the gun/hunting forums on the net the 24 hour campfire IMO has the most knowledgeable members also the rudest.I don't know much about hunting and guns and I will be the first to admit it. Many times I have want to say something and thought about it a long time and decided not to because I didn't want to read a 1 or 2 word smart ass answer just to drive up somebody post count.Then there will be somebody who spent a lot of time and money haveing a custom rifle built and post a pictue of ther pride and joy just to get reamed because the twist of the rifling is wrong or scopes to big or small.Some times it gets real personal. It seems 2 or 3 set the tone for this forum.I know real world people don't talk to each other like this.I guess it's like road rage behind a computor screen.I know owning a large auto repair shop that most people will say things to you on the phone that they would never say to your face.just to beat somebody to it I'm not a liberal,I don't spell well,I say stupid stuff although I try not to and I ask stupid question some times.There I beat you to the punch.I realize this will probably be my last post.Flame on.
Good post. I particularly like this observation: "I know real world people don't talk to each other like this." I've made the same observation many times. The usual reply I get is, "I would say the exact same thing to your face." BS.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have seen and heard "real people" talk to each other like this. Don't think I ever saw it get this far before some one had a real fist in their face though.

Ahhh, the saftey o' the innanet.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Seems to me most of these people who want to get together to settle things have never had their nosr broken...yet. grin

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mike- thanks for the honesty. Awfully quiet around here all of a sudden though, eh? smile

mtnman1: Paul didn't apologize (if he did, link me to it: I have not seen it). Also, I still have the PM in which you lied through your teeth to me with respect to your first out-of-context quote by me in your sig line... just sayin'...

I won't let it lie because it's a perfect example of what this thread is about, and I don't give chit one about standing here and getting called names, so what the hell. Let's use Paul's remark as exhibit A. Who here thinks what Paul said is OK? Who thinks it was a remark that has no place on this forum?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Seems to me most of these people who want to get together to settle things have never had their nosr broken...yet. grin

So toltec,

In your opinion, is it ok for one guy to say that to another on this forum? Or are you too excited to be runnin' with the bad boys to man up and call a spade a spade?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Exhibit A...Professional victim

Without your whining, you have no identity.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
24....or more

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Jeff,

You know chit about huntin', guns or anything related and would be a lot better off goin' back to your little liberal world, but haven't got the sense. How's that Obama vote workin' out for ya?

I doubt anyone is gonna let you turn Blaine's seriously inappropriate commentary into something about you.

just sayin'

not sure about the lie you refer to, but perhaps you've yet to comprehend sarcasm.

...and your quote was not taken out of context, it stands on it's own merit.

Check out my new website

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Maybe. We'll see what the evening will bring.

Waders had the right idea about 12 hours ago, but spleens must be vented now and then.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
oh and Jeff I suspect you should take a bit more note of the second quote. It might do you some good.

Check out my new website

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Mike- thanks for the honesty. Awfully quiet around here all of a sudden though, eh? smile

mtnman1: Paul didn't apologize (if he did, link me to it: I have not seen it). Also, I still have the PM in which you lied through your teeth to me with respect to your first out-of-context quote by me in your sig line... just sayin'...

I won't let it lie because it's a perfect example of what this thread is about, and I don't give chit one about standing here and getting called names, so what the hell. Let's use Paul's remark as exhibit A. Who here thinks what Paul said is OK? Who thinks it was a remark that has no place on this forum?

Don't know when to stop, do ya?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'll give this one a poke. Sheesh.. you guys are slackin' off here.

Was Paul Walukewicz out of line posting that crap involving my mother, or not? I'd like to hear what every major contributor to this thread thinks about that.

Who does, and does not, respond will be very illustrative.

Of course Paul's comment was out of line.
However, I was under the impression he apologized to you at some point, Jeff?

Also, no matter what anyone else may have said, Blaine was still wrong to say what he did, IMO.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blaine

Several of you here--and you know who you are--are the most ignorant hypocrites I have ever seen. You are the same kind of people that would a put a man in jail who kills a criminal who is attacking him in his home. Probably because you chose to look the other way when the criminal was doing his thing becasue you thought he was witty, or clever, or whatever.

Am I the only one here that finds this paragraph fascinating?
What's the mind set? Seems like desperate reach to justify terrible judgment.
I can't think of anyone here that thinks a homeowner should go to jail for smoking an intruder. Strange...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Mosaic_Lynn
innanet

I like that word. Sounds southern. Can I use it?

Mistah Bristoe, he own the copyright.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by Blaine

Several of you here--and you know who you are--are the most ignorant hypocrites I have ever seen. You are the same kind of people that would a put a man in jail who kills a criminal who is attacking him in his home. Probably because you chose to look the other way when the criminal was doing his thing becasue you thought he was witty, or clever, or whatever.

Am I the only one here that finds this paragraph fascinating?
What's the mind set? Seems like desperate reach to justify terrible judgment.
I can't think of anyone here that thinks a homeowner should go to jail for smoking an intruder. Strange...

Yes, it seemed a little nonsensical, but so does adding water to perfectly good single malt scotch.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Exhibit A...Professional victim

Without your whining, you have no identity.

I'm not whining, I'm getting up in your grill about your lack of balls. smile

Toltec, was Paul a punk to say that, or not? Simple question, and you are still here on the thread... answer it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 27 of 67 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 1badf350, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,215
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.