Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by T LEE
I even have a laminated prescription to carry my cane, like to cover all bases.
Good idea.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We see how well that has worked. At one time the Federal gov't was not in charge of education.
Went down hill since though. I call it training rather than educate.

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pugs
The function of the Federal government in education should be to establish standards at various milestones to ensure that students actually learn stuff that makes them relevant in today's environment...
That was all I needed to read, Pugs, to have you perfectly pegged. No wonder you find me contemptible, and my views dangerous. It all makes perfect sense now. My views are dangerous to the likes of you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS2
We see how well that has worked. At one time the Federal gov't was not in charge of education.

Didn't say they're doing a good job, I just said that I think that given the opportunity the trackrecord shows lots of local orgs would do a very poor job. I think the DOE is way too big and does way too much but to say that the Feds don't have a stake in the eduction of the country shows TRH's ignorance of how governments actually function and where they can do good.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RAS2
+1

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Didn't say they're doing a good job, I just said that I think that given the opportunity the trackrecord shows lots of local orgs would do a very poor job. I think the DOE is way too big and does way too much but to say that the Feds don't have a stake in the eduction of the country shows TRH's ignorance of how governments actually function and where they can do good.
laugh You have the unmitigated audacity to make a statement like that and call me ignorant??

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DocRocket

That, or cut it in half, connect it with a short length of chain, and you've got half a new set o'nunchucks!

Irish Martial arts weapons, me lad!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
laugh You have the unmitigated audacity to make a statement like that and call me ignorant??

Sure do.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
He got wind that the Masons and Bilderbergers were trying to inject his food with kryptonite.

So he had to find him a stick.

I hate it when a gang of Freemasons go on a rampage...no one knows what's gonna happen...cept Freemasons smile

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
There are actually operating schools of Irish stick fighting in the United States. The Irish developed it to a high level.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ironbender
There are actually operating schools of Irish stick fighting in the United States. The Irish developed it to a high level.

How do it stack up to gun fighting?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vegas always pegs the spread in favor of guns . Probably a conspiracy .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think where TRH lives, FL, it's more legal to carry a Roscoe that tis to carry a stick!

Thomas Jefferson

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I would strip off the rest of the bark, sand it fairly smooth, and rub it down every few days with cooking oil. That will ensure it's strength and keep it from cracking.

Also works for your ax handles, hoe handles, etc.

Jim
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've rubbed baby oil on ho's but not cooking oil.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nunchucks:

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
absolutely certifiable.....and not even aware his posts long ago descended into self parody. this one particularly.....you couldn't make this thread up.

drama queen finds stick in trash, writes post about it, obsesses over how to adapt it, so that his daily brushes with death will be less scary, now that he has a stick with which to fend off attacking dogs and crazed negroes. don't think it will help with the almost lightning strikes, though.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
thought you had me on ignore, big guy.
It was my hope, young padawan, that a remnant of the light side still dwelt within you, but it appears you've fully given yourself over to the dark side of the force.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This chit is indeed becoming creepy,......this is a very ODD choice of person to put near kids.

That goddam Obama picture still SUCKS big time, too.

I reckon if he shoved that stick up his azz we could re-name him the "Idjitsycle"

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Out of the gates with this thread, he's got a pretty good lead on the 2011 KOY award.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

288 members (1minute, 204guy, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 34 invisible), 14,361 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,227
Posts18,543,941
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.