Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 40 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 39 40
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by fluffy
He's attempted suicide and is autistic, in short why waste time arguing with a mentally unstable retard?

autistic = retard?
My 13 yo is autistic,and is on the honor roll.So blow me.(note,Im not defending Barack)

Sweet Jesus dude. If I call my wife a bitch does that make your wife a bitch?

just wanted to point that out.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
In fact fluffy, why don't you take it further and connect all the dots. Most everyone here is calling Barak a nut job, Barak is autistic so then by default that must make all autistic nut jobs.

It's a LEAP and I'm thinking you are taking it all wrong. I was speaking about Barak. If I call him a nut job I'm not calling your son a nut job.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Being a politician is an forgivable sin, punishable by immediate death, at anyone's hands, with no necessity for a trial, accusation, or warning. No due process, just a do act.

Did you mean "unforgivable sin?"

I don't know whether being a politician is a sin or not. Is it a sin for a fish to swim or a bird to fly? Perhaps politicians are politicians simply because God chose to leave something important out of them when he created them, and it's not to be held against their account at all. After all, I have to believe God doesn't hold retarded people to account for not being smart.

But if it's a crime to take something that belongs to somebody else without his permission, and being a politician implies being paid with taxes, then being a politician is essentially a crime, yes, if not a sin. The only reason it's not popularly called a crime is the popular legitimization of the State's monopoly on the initiation of force.

Of course, the vast majority of politicians in the real world are guilty of far more than just extortion. There aren't many offices you can get into these days without giving your integrity to somebody.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In fact fluffy, why don't you take it further and connect all the dots. Most everyone here is calling Barak a nut job, Barak is autistic so then by default that must make all autistic nut jobs.

It's a LEAP and I'm thinking you are taking it all wrong. I was speaking about Barak. If I call him a nut job I'm not calling your son a nut job.

I told barack he was an idiot several months ago.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He's attempted suicide and is autistic, in short why waste time arguing with a mentally unstable retard?

autistic = retard?
My 13 yo is autistic,and is on the honor roll.So blow me.(note,Im not defending Barack)

Sweet Jesus dude. If I call my wife a bitch does that make your wife a bitch?

just wanted to point that out.

I don't need anything pointed out as I am able to reason. I know what I say about one doesn't pertain to another. Gotta wonder how people have become so sensitive.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Regardless of politics or views, this was a horrible act. This shooting was a cowardly attack. It was perpetrated upon innocents. IMHO, this monster should be put away, in the most horrible prison, for the rest of his pitiful life! After, mind you, an appropriatly fair trial an sentencing. I, for one, would not be against a good tuning up by the family members that have been hurt or have lost a loved one in this heinous attack! MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I told barack he was an idiot several months ago.

Do you think his autism factors in at all in regards to his detached feelings and lack of empathy? If so does calling him an idiot then make your son one? Of course not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
violent rhetoric from the bolshies..... https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...olent_rhetoric_from_the_bols#Post4798999

Originally Posted by deersmeller
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
with all the ridiculous attempts to tie the shootings by a psycho leftie to Sarah Palin, this is a good roundup and reality reminder of who is actually throwing around violent rhetoric.

Gifford voted against Pelosi for speaker, which apparently is a capital offense amongst the moron class.

http://theblogprof.blogspot.com/2011/01/figures-man-who-shot-az-congresswoman.html

That may well be the mental trigger that was missing.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

The operative words in Isaac's post are, "...this SC". No telling what happens once BHO appoints a Liberal.

Another one...

But, to replace whom?

That is the question, let us hope that none leave before he is voted out, or a Liberal leaves.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The hell he didn't. That's what this thread is all about: rationalizing evil.

He is trying to come up with a valid reason as to 'why' this unstable lunatic was justified in shooting one of OUR elected representatives. Notice the supposed crimes she is guilty of in his mind? Stealing, extortion, unjustified use of force to access tax money.

No, in the minds of Barak and more than a few other anarchists this evil is not evil at all. And if they cannot change course then they become the enemy of self governance. Then they become MY enemy.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Being a politician is an forgivable sin, punishable by immediate death, at anyone's hands, with no necessity for a trial, accusation, or warning. No due process, just a do act.

Did you mean "unforgivable sin?"

I don't know whether being a politician is a sin or not. Is it a sin for a fish to swim or a bird to fly? Perhaps politicians are politicians simply because God chose to leave something important out of them when he created them, and it's not to be held against their account at all. After all, I have to believe God doesn't hold retarded people to account for not being smart.

But if it's a crime to take something that belongs to somebody else without his permission, and being a politician implies being paid with taxes, then being a politician is essentially a crime, yes, if not a sin. The only reason it's not popularly called a crime is the popular legitimization of the State's monopoly on the initiation of force.

Of course, the vast majority of politicians in the real world are guilty of far more than just extortion. There aren't many offices you can get into these days without giving your integrity to somebody.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MTGunner
I, for one, would not be against a good tuning up by the family members that have been hurt or have lost a loved one in this heinous attack! MTG

+1

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
News reports this morning say authorities had this guy on the radar due to a previous encounter. In fact, one involving the same killer and Giffords. Also, they are now seeking a second person of interest. So NOW what's wrong with this picture? Who missed the red blinking danger light several years ago?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Shooter must have been using 9 mm FMJ.
To cause a through and through head wound and not kill her.
That plus immediate intense trauma care.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gotta wonder how people have become so sensitive.
I havent had any coffee yet today.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You worked your way throught it. I gotta wife who's still crying over being called a hog.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
a few things should be pointed out concerning the above, pointed out in the statewide azzwipe:
Giffords is attributed to owning a glock and has been a strong support of the 2nt amendment and gun rights.
Which isn't surprising at all given the district she represents.

Contrary to other parts of the country, it is considered pretty normal for politicians to meet people in their district in public venues. She was NOT their to give speeches, and none were given, she was their to LISTEN to people in her district. Just because your politicians don't do that, doesn't mean that ours don't.
Judge Roll was appointed by Bush, and is a life long conservative republican, respected on both sides of the fence as to judicial mine.

people are going to use this tragedy to spin their own arguments in a lot of different areas.
Quoting the sheriff there as talk radio etc is contributory, is spinning, for his own political purpose.

And we unfortunately will have the idiot savant and his minions posting bullsh*t on the net.
Anybody that can't see the tragedy in unneeded loss of human life and even on this forum spinning and using this sad story to promulgate their own political view is proof of the idiot savant label.
I have a long term friendship with a guy in the midwest is as to liberal as i am to conservative. We exchange bantor all the time. He is a gun owner too by the way. He has emailed me periodically about the right wing loonies. I have always said they are more on the left. I just wrote him an email apologizing, that there are loonies all over the place, certainly on this forum, including the resident anarchist.
40pages of tripe for the most part, discussions about hi cap mags, blah blah blah.
We have degraded to a poor society when the respect for human life is so trivial among some.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 01/09/11.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Gotta wonder how people have become so sensitive.
I havent had any coffee yet today.

We cool?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Penguin
The hell he didn't. That's what this thread is all about: rationalizing evil.

He is trying to come up with a valid reason as to 'why' this unstable lunatic was justified in shooting one of OUR elected representatives. Notice the supposed crimes she is guilty of in his mind? Stealing, extortion, unjustified use of force to access tax money.

No, in the minds of Barak and more than a few other anarchists this evil is not evil at all. And if they cannot change course then they become the enemy of self governance. Then they become MY enemy.

Will

Exactly.

The fact is that the mental instability and delusional reality of someone caused yesterday; it caused Reagan's shooting; it caused the unabomber; it caused the Holocaust; it caused the triggering of WWI; it caused a myriad similar incidents throughout history.

Mental instability and delusional realities can become VERY dangerous.

The questions that now stand before us as a society (and on smaller scales) again are: when do we identify them as exactly that, and what do we do about them once identified?

I don't believe that we have to look very far to find some examples that we really should examine more closely with exactly those questions in mind, taking off the blinders, and truly looking at them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Penguin
He is trying to come up with a valid reason as to 'why' this unstable lunatic was justified in shooting one of OUR elected representatives.

Oh, give it a rest. Have you really seen anybody--not just me, anybody--try to justify any of the shootings, even the politicians?

Of course not.

No, in the minds of Barak and more than a few other anarchists this evil is not evil at all.

The shooter is an evil man who did an evil thing. The reasons he did it are of only academic interest. He should be handed over to his victims and their families; beyond that what happens to him should be between them and him.

And if they cannot change course then they become the enemy of self governance. Then they become MY enemy.

Lots of drama there.

My objective is self governance, although when I say it I mean "governing myself" rather than "having politicians govern me."

Page 22 of 40 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10ring1, 160user, 12savage, 58 invisible), 2,302 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,300
Posts18,505,361
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.