Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ihookem
I can't get used to Romney. He had state health care like Obama, I also can't get used to a guy who thinks satan and Jesus were brothers. If he can't see through that, then his b.s. detector is lacking.

How do you know that Romney thinks Satan and Jesus were brothers? How do you know what anyone "thinks"? Not that it would make any difference. Just curious.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
She is finished---nice looking lady who is a great mom but she is a quitter. Will never get the nod from the GOP too may issues like the current one with Todd and the Hooker....

Romney may be the best choice but Sara has had her 15 minutes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Palin is just not presidential material. I like what she is doing politically, but she is nowhere near presidential material. Quitting as governor of AK is but one of the indicators she can't handle the heat. She WILL NEVER be president.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Calling Sarah Palin a �Quitter� has been debunked and discredited so many times here on the �Fire by so many, that I am going to �Quit� posting all the valid and smart reasons Sarah did what she did for her family and the State of Alaska.

If you were the Governor of your State and frivolous lawsuits had you and your staff completely bogged down unable to do the State's work.

If those lawsuits were costing you and your family about a $1000 dollars a day.

Would you not something to changed that rigged game?

AND nobody has had to handle the HEAT that Palin has handled so well in her career.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
and yet the perception lingers......

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

...and yet the perception persists because perception in politics is reality.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd wager a bet that the majority here that support Palin are the same ones who drool all over Houndgirl like little lost boys who need a good spankin'.

I remember how excited I was when McCain picked Palin as his VP after hearing so many here talk her up. Then I heard her talk. Haven't heard so much incoherent rambling since the days of the California valley girls. I mean sure, I'd nail her,... but Good Lord there would be no talkin' afterwards.

If she's the bright shining star of the Right and what many conservatives are counting on to turn our country around, then we're truly [bleep]. Trading a dimwit community organizer for some grown up teeny bopper that every man over 50 wants to screw ain't gonna cut it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rrroae
I'd wager a bet that the majority here that support Palin are the same ones who drool all over Houndgirl like little lost boys who need a good spankin'.

I remember how excited I was when McCain picked Palin as his VP after hearing so many here talk her up. Then I heard her talk. Haven't heard so much incoherent rambling since the days of the California valley girls. I mean sure, I'd nail her,... but Good Lord there would be no talkin' afterwards.

If she's the bright shining star of the Right and what many conservatives are counting on to turn our country around, then we're truly [bleep]. Trading a dimwit community organizer for some grown up teeny bopper that every man over 50 wants to screw ain't gonna cut it.

You are without a doubt the dumbest [bleep] on this forum..........

But you don't give a schit about that, because dumbphucks don't know enough to give a schit about anything!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"I pay heed to the counsel of a true rancher more so than from someone who raises dogs in a rabbit pen."

Last edited by rkamp; 01/22/11.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Squidge
and yet the perception lingers......

So what can you do with misperception except fight it with the truth.

Some battles you cannot win because: YOU CAN�T FIX STUPID!

Sarah is smarter than some of us.

Give your reasons why and move on.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nemesis

But you don't give a schit about that, because dumbphucks don't know enough to give a schit about anything!!

lol

I don't Nem. Coming from the fella who illegally poaches deer on other people's private property and uses some BS Robin Hood analogy to justify it certainly has you in the running.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
....of course coming onto a hunting forum and telling everybody you're a poacher and how you get away with it probably makes you a rocket scientist in your mind.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
who prezactly is the "Tea Party"?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

lolol

You really are priceless.

Most of the towns around me have passed ordinances that prohibit hunting on private land without the owner's written permission.

Since many of the landowners will simply not grant permission to hunt on their property for various reasons (i.e. they are anti-hunting, they have accident liability concerns, selfishness etc.), I have developed what I call the "Robin Hood Approach."

I just take my bow and hunt their property anyhow!

In some cases (if the property is big enough) I hang a relatively cheap tree stand that I'm willing to sacrifice if necessary, but most of the time (after I have identified a high deer traffic location), I simply sneak onto the property before daylight, set up a natural ground blind and ambush them if I can.

I only take high kill probability shots (25 yards or less) where I can be assured of a quick recovery and most of the time I remove the deer from the property before gutting it.

Since a first time offense for trespassing here is a verbal warning and a $100 fine thereafter, the financial risk associated with using the Robin Hood Approach is minimal.

BTW...........I never hunt a piece of property that the landowner hunts himself nor will I ever encroach on another hunter's stand location under any circumstances.

I only select properties that normally go unused for months at a time and where the landowner has absolutely no idea I'm even out there.

What's that expression again...."no harm, no foul"?

I thing it applies very well here.......but as always............. YMMV.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Property_line_hunting_etiqu#Post4594441

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know if Palin is done or not, but she sure has been cookin the last couple of years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

lolol

You really are priceless.

Most of the towns around me have passed ordinances that prohibit hunting on private land without the owner's written permission.

Since many of the landowners will simply not grant permission to hunt on their property for various reasons (i.e. they are anti-hunting, they have accident liability concerns, selfishness etc.), I have developed what I call the "Robin Hood Approach."

I just take my bow and hunt their property anyhow!

In some cases (if the property is big enough) I hang a relatively cheap tree stand that I'm willing to sacrifice if necessary, but most of the time (after I have identified a high deer traffic location), I simply sneak onto the property before daylight, set up a natural ground blind and ambush them if I can.

I only take high kill probability shots (25 yards or less) where I can be assured of a quick recovery and most of the time I remove the deer from the property before gutting it.

Since a first time offense for trespassing here is a verbal warning and a $100 fine thereafter, the financial risk associated with using the Robin Hood Approach is minimal.

BTW...........I never hunt a piece of property that the landowner hunts himself nor will I ever encroach on another hunter's stand location under any circumstances.

I only select properties that normally go unused for months at a time and where the landowner has absolutely no idea I'm even out there.

What's that expression again...."no harm, no foul"?

I thing it applies very well here.......but as always............. YMMV.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Property_line_hunting_etiqu#Post4594441

Holy [bleep] I never saw that.. What an ass!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

rrroae---Stand by for the middle finger salute from our resident retard.

There can be no civilized debate with anyone whose main point is made with profanity, obscenity, and invective. Such response is a strong indication of a lack of education most likely occasioned by a lack of intelligence.

Most who exhibit this behavior are of very low economic and social status and seek the attention of their betters by yelling naughty words.

Like a two year old, they are best ignored or spanked and sent to their room.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Another prime example of misperception.

According to the websites; incoherent, rambling Palin just signed a new contract with FOX.
So who is right? FOX or rrroae?
I ask how does she stay on FOX?
What does FOX know?

Whenever someone says Sarah can�t give a good speech or even talk well.
I just point to the size of all the crowds at all the speeches for the last two plus years.

After all that time, why does Sarah still get invited later this month to speak at both the Safari Club International and three days later at the Weatherby Awards?
Why would those old guys want to listen to some �grown up teeny bopper� that they can�t screw, when they are in Reno where there is plenty of screwing around to be done?

So I ask.
Never get a good answer, never get any answer.

Sarah is right.

You really can�t fix stupid.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Sarah Palin will do a one-hour onstage unscripted interview in front of a crowd of 1,000 at the Long Island Association on February 17 at the Crest Hollow Country Club in Woodbury, New York.

Sarah is right.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
I'm not at all sure Romney would lose the TP vote.

I am still predicting him as the GOP nominee.

Your hero moderate Romeny getting ready to give all you moderates your Obamacare fingerwave. Owwwww is that a hang nail?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 01/22/11.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 4 invisible), 1,122 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,686
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.