Hop To
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

The subtle touch-or perhaps the caress of the two components- of trigger matching the rear sling stud speaks of artistic genius.

I'm sure it will only be a short time until Echols and other masters acknowledge such and copy.
................Damn rifle looks like a freeeking popsickle!!!...........Another butt-ugly abortion from the all knowing and all seeing purveyor of cartridge, rifle and optic pundantry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thee Mr Big Stick!

Thanks for bringing your "keen insight" and incredible "experience" to this Thread.

To quantify...now is a great time for you to regale the masses,with what a dick tastes like......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WTM45
Sister will pound some animals into the dirt that most here only dream of...

A given..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What color tape on the muzzle do you think will best compliment the Clown Camo? I'd steer away from blue because it scares deer.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Blue is the only option,in the name of giving Critters even the slightest of a chance................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rejoice...bitches!...............

[Linked Image]

'Introducing the Eugene, Oregon "Rainbow Family Edition" rifle. A rifle that speaks to inclusivness, tolerance, and the diversity of human experience without the traditional boundries of paternalistic hypocrisy.

Each rifle comes complete with a framable certificate of uniqueness, just like YOU, the owner!

It is also the ONLY rifle to meet the all-important political correctness standards of the Large Women in Comfortable Shoes contingent, to be seen daily protesting some damn thing or another in Eugene.

Order now! Limited numbers!"

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
COOL!

Where's the pirate sticker? grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

[Linked Image]

'Introducing the Eugene, Oregon "Rainbow Family Edition" rifle. A rifle that speaks to inclusivness, tolerance, and the diversity of human experience without the traditional boundries of paternalistic hypocrisy.

Each rifle comes complete with a framable certificate of uniqueness, just like YOU, the owner!

It is also the ONLY rifle to meet the all-important political correctness standards of the Large Women in Comfortable Shoes contingent, to be seen daily protesting some damn thing or another in Eugene.

I'd wager a 14yr old girl will kill more Big Critters with that rifle this year,than you have with everything combined in your life.

Just sayin'..................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Me? Maybe. I don't know how much killin' she can do up there in a year.

I've killed over 20 deer and two elk. So there you go. If she can kill more than that in a year, more power to her!

Did calling it the Rainbow Diversity Rifle hurt your feelers or something <grin>?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said "Big Critters". May as well use B&C as a fair scale...beings there ain't no fluff in it's standards.

Any "Big" one's in the tally cited?......................(grin)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol... well, you got me there... I'm hell on forkhorns <grin>.

Did get a nice blacktail buck last year. Let me dig up the picture.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This guy fell to the Mighty Mighty .358 Model 7 (all hail!) at about 40 yards. My only "big" deer, though I've killed 4-5 3x3's as well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Jeff_O; 02/22/11.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeebus, I am one goofy looking [bleep]! blush

The shame of seeing myself, has me thinking I better log off and go do something productive.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

[Linked Image]

I'd wager a 14yr old girl will kill more Big Critters with that rifle this year,than you have with everything combined in your life.

Just sayin'..................
If she's plannin' on ugly'n 'em to death that sure aughtta do the trick.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeebus, I am one goofy looking [bleep]! blush

The shame of seeing myself, has me thinking I better log off and go do something productive.

I said "B&C" not Buckmasters.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've faith in the system..............

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
That rifle is destined for a gay pride parade. Stick is closing in on steelheads collection of same.

Go Ahead And Backup
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Am delighted that my daughter's rifle,allowed you the courage to exit the closet.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The power of the system,is not to be slighted...if only obviously..................(grin)

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Very nice buck...

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
You are the one that called it the Eugene, Oregon "Rainbow Family Edition"...

Go Ahead And Backup
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,876
Posts18,518,127
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.