Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 30 1 2 26 27 28 29 30
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Define trolling and what does this have to do with muzzleloaders?
This thread sounds a bit aggressive.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Also interesting that the Trolls admitted they sent counterfeit money to buy a gun. The Secret Service now has it along with all the facts. BTW that was the same gut who was coming to FL to kill me.

LOL

You're so full of bovine excrement....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No sh**. The Secret Service.

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier; his(??) delusions of grandeur know no bounds.

http://wiki.ask.com/Megalomania

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In the listings I offered a lay-a-away plan as started my JC Penny in the 19th century and now, according to the ad I saw on TV this AM, adopted by Wal-Mart as well.

You are not JC Penny nor WalMart... Your layaway plan was [bleep] ridiculous... You have no credibility or trust from most on this or any other site... You have been banned from multiple sites including this one and have had accounts removed on auction sites due to the chitty way you conduct business... Facts that you can't and won't refute... DUMBASS...

While I have purchased five guns, too many scopes to count, reloading equipment and so on over my tenure, they do nothing but attack and insult other members, lie about their credentials, never answer a direct question etc etc, all the earmarks of the Troll.

You act as if you are the only one purchasing from this site... Numerous individuals have purchased 3 fold of what you claim here... YOU attack and insult other members especially when they do not see things through your clouded eyes... YOU never answer a direct question if it is not in your favor... then demand that your questions are answered... YOU have lied of your credentials on numerous sites... To the point of being banned when outed as a poser and making false claims... Does the "Fighter Pilot" and "Combat Experience" claims ring a bell... Earmarks of a "Troll"...DUMBASS...

That's just another example of their ignorance as one of their numbers, now gone, found out about making death threats on the Internet when the SD State Police came to discuss matter with him.

Another figment of your over active imagination... You are all talk and NO action... You were called out on this by the individual you claimed to have made the threats and of course had no response...

Link to yet ANOTHER Larry Lie...

You have claimed of Legal action and IP traces on me as well... All hollow and empty claims... Typical for you...

I still await the sound of Black helicopters and the pitter patter of footsteps as the Entry Team closes in to breach my door... DUMBASS...

The only "everything" I am stirring up, is when these azzwipes pirate MY thread or try to destroy another OP's thread that I happened to post on or attack my family. In the new age of being a "Keyboard Commando" people have emerged who used to keep their mouths shut because talking the way they do while online would, if done FTF, would prove the old saying: "Actions have consequences."

You stir up many threads just to get the attention that you lack at home... Sad that you must live your life and adventures vicariously via Internet forums and Gun Rags, especially at your age...

Sooner or later you will cross someone that you have pissed off through your idiotic posts in a FTF situation... Then the "Actions have consequences" will come into play... What are you really gonna do... Hit them with your [bleep] purse...

I would pay good money to watch that... Seeing the quiver of the bottom lip and the [bleep] in your eyes would be priceless... DUMBASS...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264
Got to help

Sure, what kind of help do you need? Always willing to help the underpriviledged smile

Monster Whitetails are Awesome!!!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is interesting about your response is you really never say where you are coming down.

Central Looziana'd be my guess?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Definitely agree with everything you've said.

Monster Whitetails are Awesome!!!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by brooksrange
Definitely agree with everything you've said.

Say Larry. You referenced yourself (one of yourselves) i.e. Brooksrange, when you "definitely agreed with everything you'd said". Were you addressing yourself, or did I miss some subtle shade of hidden meaning..??

Not easy to get a handle on some of your trains (flights) of thought...

Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something, not that it really matters...

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How in the hell do those of you who follow this [bleep] keep it straight? I have to go back and read the last few pages every time that I see something that piques my interest. If I want relief, it looks like I have to put at least a half-dozen posters on ignore. Can you put an entire thread on ignore???

It remains entertaining, periodically , but I am beginning to think that the effort required to make even marginal sense out of what is going on is pretty much a waste of time. I guess that I just have to exercise some self control...

To quote Buddy Holly, "Rave on!"

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
D
D
WHAO!!! A lot of animosity displayed here. One of the guys comes off as a borderline Thug. Very confusing to say the least but it appears a few of these people have previous experiences with each other. Not sure who I would believe but is Goodiewrench really that bad. From some of his other posts he seems helpful and knowledgeable.I'm new here so I don't know the whole story I guess and I probably don't want to.

Good luck Goodiewrench.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I listen to those I pay to give me advice. They say just keep letting him run, we'll grow the files.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haven't said anything that wasn't true. Don't throw idle threats my way that you'll later regret.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I listen to those I pay to give me advice. They say just keep letting him run, we'll grow the files.

If you pay people good money to give you advice on dealing with a guy on the internet, and together you and your advisers are spending time "growing the files" you're a bigger loser than I'd thought.

Yesterday I would've said that was impossible.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DaRanger
....it appears a few of these people have previous experiences with each other.

Wow. Nothing gets by you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Smokie, you don't know 1% of the whole story, nor does it concern you.
It has nothing to do with this site.
FYI, criminal activites conducted on the Internet are just the same as in person crimes. Ask all the fools who are in Federal Prisons for hacking into individual or government computer systems.
"Growing the files" is necessary, as any attorney would tell you, if a civil or criminal case is to be initiated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oldman, you're the preeminent douchebag upon every Thread and there's no hiding that blatant fact. To compliment that, you've a very vivid imagination and conjure up all sorts of contrived bullshit, which backfires with uncanny percentages.

You're a [bleep] train-wreck, and it's always humorous to catch you bitching, moaning and crying the [bleep]' blues, which seems to ALWAYS be the case. Everything is ALWAYS someone else fault. The simple reality is, you are an amazingly incompetent, stupid and clueless dumbphuck. Without a doubt, no one has ever lauded you as "bright", "conceptual" or even "par".

The [bleep] lunacy that escapes your trembling fingers upon a keyboard is soooo far fetched and of such volume, that you can't even begin to remember half the stupid [bleep] you've typed.

On the bright side, you whine wondrously and with great regularity, and are very handy with excuses... again, as it's always something or someone else that keeps you from connecting a dot yourself. You've perfected being an utterly worthless and clueless [bleep] idiot, and that accolade isn't to be taken lightly.

Feel free to dance flightily around the bullshit you espouse, while reiterating same. No one here has zero doubt that Fantasy is far more familiar to you than Reality.

Appreciate the laughs and entertainment (although not intentionally) you ALWAYS provide. Be sure to fasten the chinstrap on your padded helmet, when you lay down to start dreaming again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny he doesn't see his own behavior as "hacking into" though. The new term for that is cyber trespassing and he is aggressively defining it with every new account he creates.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not to mention the countless times he has, with obvious self-satisfaction but errant aplomb, informed me that I'm on "ignore."

He can't even keep that straight.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whaddya 'spose the odds are, that he and Swompee are twins...not necessarily separated at birth, 'nither?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Hunting, gun talk jibberish is one thing, but if oldbossrootwrencher, lied or embellished his military service record in any way, there is nothing lower on Gods green earth.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 28 of 30 1 2 26 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (12344mag, 22250rem, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 47 invisible), 1,936 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,389
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.