Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#5442520 07/21/11
M1894 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
shocked
So here I was , young dumb and full of whatever . Met some chick at a fast food place , never met her before . Nice smiles back and forth , we kinda hit it off , we then didn't want to , but ,agreed ( talked into this by mutual friends we had ) to have a nice summer cook out the next day . Tommarrow is the 1/4 century anniverserary of that cookout .
My how time flies by , we have not been apart since , except for when work called one or the other of us outta town .
Silly Girl , I told her to go away , then I had some life crap happened and I told her to go away again and again.
Silly girl wouldn't go away confused
Waited till '95 ( no way I was rushing into that marriage thing ) and I picked a friday the 13th to get maried on ( 1/13/95 ).
Silly girl said OK confused
So here I am 25 years later .
Silly girl has now spent more than half of her life with me and I with her . We enjoy our mini wedding anivers"s every Fri the 13th , Been thru as many ups and downs as most folks , and that silly girl still says " I Love you " back to me every day if I manage to say it to her first as she often beats be to it.
Silly girl , I'm a very lucky person to have been blessed by meeting way back when , You are doubly , actually tripply silly for going thru the better or worse roller coaster ride of life that we have both shared , over and over and over again
Friday is the 25th anivers of that cook out cool
Silly girl , I Love You

Last edited by M1894; 07/21/11.

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What about those times you dumped her to take off to parts unknown, to satisfy your self indulgence in the pursuit of Finer Trophies....You forgot about those already??? Alzhiemers catching up??? What is hanging up in your foyer??? A picture of her or a dead animal? not questioning the wisdom in your choices...but just sayin'...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Congratulations to you both.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
M1894 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thank you very much 5sdad smile Time to get away before I let myself get lowered down to some azzclowns level .
I'll be back on tomarrow whistle

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Congratulations. Just celebrated half that with my "silly girl" July 3rd. A good woman is something a man shouldn't be without.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Just looking at some of the contradictory previous posts in regards to this thread...is all. The archives tell a whole different story...now I am not sure what to believe!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You must have a big ........................bank account grin

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck to you on your second 25 year stint.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Congrats to you both.. Good post..

Don't forget to ignore the troll...

And very best wishes for the next 25..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You say you've been married 25 years. From '95, that don't add up. You must mean '85. Congrats.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

25 years from the cookout. Not the marriage.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Congratulations to you and your Bride!

May you celebrate many more 13ths!

Don't you just love strong-willed women? grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Congratulations to you both.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I hear ya. Last Monday my wife and I had our 24th anniversary. No two people more different than us but never strayed from the vows and it payed off. Congrads, nice story.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by M1894
shocked
So here I was , young dumb and full of whatever . Met some chick at a fast food place , never met her before . Nice smiles back and forth , we kinda hit it off , we then didn't want to , but ,agreed ( talked into this by mutual friends we had ) to have a nice summer cook out the next day . Tommarrow is the 1/4 century anniverserary of that cookout .
My how time flies by , we have not been apart since , except for when work called one or the other of us outta town .
Silly Girl , I told her to go away , then I had some life crap happened and I told her to go away again and again.
Silly girl wouldn't go away confused
Waited till '95 ( no way I was rushing into that marriage thing ) and I picked a friday the 13th to get maried on ( 1/13/95 ).
Silly girl said OK confused
So here I am 25 years later .
Silly girl has now spent more than half of her life with me and I with her . We enjoy our mini wedding anivers"s every Fri the 13th , Been thru as many ups and downs as most folks , and that silly girl still says " I Love you " back to me every day if I manage to say it to her first as she often beats be to it.
Silly girl , I'm a very lucky person to have been blessed by meeting way back when , You are doubly , actually tripply silly for going thru the better or worse roller coaster ride of life that we have both shared , over and over and over again
Friday is the 25th anivers of that cook out cool
Silly girl , I Love You

Congrats! Friday happens to be our anniversary.... fine day you chose I suspect... Matter of fact... it is 22 July, 1995... grins...musta been a good year...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Silly Girl!

Congrats Sir and condolences to the poor sainted lady! smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Thank God for silly girls. I found a blind one 20 years and 8 days ago!

Congrats!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Congrats! Congrats on avoiding the troll too.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
My 25th is just a few short weeks away. Made me remember to get my butt in gear to do something. LOL! blush

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Well done, congrats.
We just celebrated 29 years in June. Silly girls are good to find!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

485 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,149
Posts18,502,807
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.