Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
LMFAO!

Don't, it WORKS!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

GB4

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Well, go about 5 miles south of El Paso, and turn back, then....

You got that right......you could even stop in Pecos to shorten the trip.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Note to Situation Room: They have sent out scouting parties as far north as Iowa where they are engaged in harassing activities such as ripping the plants out of planters, relocating pet food and water dishes to all parts of the property, and leaving piles of processed foodstuffs on any and all available surfaces.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by T LEE
Why do you think I put the light & laser on my single shot .22WMR! smile smile I just feed em lead till they are full.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Thats a cool lookin' old rifle, what is it T LEE?

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Am now sitting up late nights.

Sniper rifle as modified effective but enemy keeps probing.

Will hold to the last man.

Yours in honor.
General B. Neu Sance

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Feed the other birds Boggy!

The bigger, black, ugly, naked-headed kind, wink!

That'll teach them coons they oughta not be eatin' bird food.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cossatotjoe_redux
The coons are too poor to eat or I would have a market for them with some folks I know.

Wouldn't that probably be cannabalism?

hater wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LMFAO!

a tacticoon rifle!

as far as where to release those coons from the Havahart traps....I like to set them in a couple of feet of water for about five minutes, then you can pretty much release them anywhere you want.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, works every time. But then so does my tacticoon rifle. I am gonna steal that and use it as my description of it!

Old cat turd!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
LMFAO!

a tacticoon rifle!

as far as where to release those coons from the Havahart traps....I like to set them in a couple of feet of water for about five minutes, then you can pretty much release them anywhere you want.

HAH! Shows how environmentally sensitive YOU are! laugh

I prefer to use just enough water on the traps to wash out the blood after I have shot the coon in the head with a .22 CB cap.

I have to use the Havahart traps around the house due to "unauthorized by-catch", otherwise I would be using my Newhouse legholds on the little jihadists.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like Mom needs to send you her little coon cornering shiht zhu. Get them, drown the little bastards! laugh

I have a damned squirrel problem, one of my neighbors keeps giving the little infiltrators raw peanuts, I have peanut plants growing in my yard, I thought they wouldn't grow in Colorado. shocked

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
they are hell on Deer Feeders

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I drilled a coon with a .45, years ago; he was trying to get into a feeder.

I picked him after making sure he was dead, and about a thousand fleas jumped onto my arm. I shrieked like a girl and threw him into the bushes. Ya'll can keep them hides. frown

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

rnr Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les

I have a damned squirrel problem, one of my neighbors keeps giving the little infiltrators raw peanuts, I have peanut plants growing in my yard, I thought they wouldn't grow in Colorado. shocked

Me too. This year so far, I've taken 57 from the front porch w/ a 39A mountie and 700fps CB caps. They've been eating the apples from the tree next to the front door. 3 bites then they drop 'em. mad
I'm down to about 2-3 that I think I've seen.

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Sherlock Holmes
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rnr
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les

Me too. This year so far, I've taken 57 from the front porch w/ a 39A mountie and 700fps CB caps. They've been eating the apples from the tree next to the front door. 3 bites then they drop 'em. mad
I'm down to about 2-3 that I think I've seen.

I'm thinkin maybe putting in a crabapple tree next year, then set out back with the Ruger air rifle and fill a bag, they could be good eatin!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks to the public and especially to my loyal troops who are keeping up the good fight against the invaders.

I released the latest captives with a parting gift of a 22short behind the ear. They danced for joy or something.

The local red headed black wing squadron of the air force was circling as I left.

I saluted and sang three bars of Off we go Into the wild blue younder!

All trap sites now raked smooth and waiting for another assault tonight.

Carry on

Y'r ob't sv't

Gen Cornpone

Quando Omni Moritati
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Killed a coonscout 3 weeks ago at our camp in Maine! He was raiding the coolers and scouting for a way inside the camp! May need more ammo! whistle

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Tuesday, 23 August 2011
Deep Northeast Texas

To: Gen. Cornpone

Re: Farewell Gifts to Departing Enemy Combatants

Gen. Cornpone, please clarify where the gifts of metal piercings are supposed to be applied.

I am presently applying the piercings to the center of the forehead, as per the Tantrist belief that the sixth shankra (ajna or "the seat of concealed wisdom") would be the best place in order to make the little terrorist smarter and not return. So far this method has worked very well as none have returned to the battlefield.

Does your method work as well, or does it " way overpenetrate" and miss the seat of wisdom and impart repair opportunities to the before-mentioned trap?

Your Ob't S'vt.

Maj. Malfunction

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
As most know Texas is suffering the greatest one year drought since 1917 so those that keep records say. We may be about to surpass that year too.

Since all green stuff is burned up and most all natural water is gone wildlife is suffering.

In this case coons. There are a lot of coons since fur prices went to hell years ago. I mean a loooootttt of coons.

I done been invaded. Those sob were tearing down my bird feeders and turning over my bird waterers. Climbing a slick conduit pipe to tear down my humming bird feeders.

Had to put bungee cords on my dogfood can and trash bin. The sumbitches are all over the place and to add insult to injury they crap on my front porch.

I have steel traps but there are too many grandkids running the place to put them out and I don't want to have to reset them every night before I go to bed. Besides that my old dog like his old man has to get up in the middle of the night to go pee. Don't want him running into a steel trap and he is scared of coons (worthless sob).

So last week I sprang for three Havahart traps. Those things work or I got dumb coons one or the other. Since the coons have already eat fifty pounds of sunflower seed I just baited the traps with more seed.

This morning numbers 6 & 7 of the ring tailed horde are unhappy inhabitants of my jail houses. I am going to haul them off in a minute.

I was talking to a friend at church sunday telling him about my coon catching and some sweet little old blue-hair asked what I was doing with them. I told her I was letting them join the air force. Went right over her head. She is an animal lover.

The coons are too poor to eat or I would have a market for them with some folks I know.

Just wanted to let the fire know that from this front the WAR is on.

We have met the enemy and he is a coon.

Signed
Gen Jubilation T Cornpone.

They was coming at me in waves...

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think you are all just collectively MEAN!!!!!
They are suffering too in a time of drought and just trying to make a living.
They have children too they are trying to provide for.
Isn't it your christian duty to SHARE food supplies?
Are you just wanton KILLERS of God's innocent creatures?
SHAME SHAME SHAME
If you must do this, why not level the playing field and take them on without the high powered armament, it isn't fair.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (007FJ, 12savage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 160user, 1936M71, 69 invisible), 2,102 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,908
Posts18,479,434
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.