Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Here's what he posted.

"Just another case of his hatred of anyone who has a different opinion or belief. Christians must be tolerant of his beliefs but he cannot repay in kind. His joy at seeing a Christian family destroyed in an auto accident earned him a ignore. If you all would just quit quoting him his hate would not contaminate my computer."

If he, or anyone else on this forum who'd like to see me leave - can find any post that shows any truth to what he has suggested - and I'll quit this forum - forever.

You'd think a true Christian would be above lying wouldn't you?

Obviously Scott F - is nothing but a lowly liar.

And - a sick sick mind.

I know Scott. He's a dear friend. I'd trust him with my life or that of my wife and kid(s).

A more honest man, a better man, I don't know if I've ever met.

It's Christmas; which you don't believe in, but man do.

Show at least a little class and try to refrain from this...stuff...at least right now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boy, do I see a trend here? Big suprise huh...

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it's all pretty much a weakness in reading comprehension. we've all seen it over and over again.

our commonalities are great, and differences are pretty much miniscule. then we assign our differences to individual personalities. we should all go back to school. would it be a gov't school, private school, or religious skool?

the Red Guards in China required a re-doctrination of lot of Chinese liberals. if a re-indoctrination in the Western Hemishpere occurred, what might it look like?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you know the worst part?

starting a thread like this, then backing out and not defending his slander.

what a douche...

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ive spent the day with Scott and his lovely bride......both top shelf and good ppl......hoping to meet up again this April if the trip out to Seattle with my family and a friends family pans out.....have no doubts our next meeting will be a great time aswell....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

I know Scott. He's a dear friend. I'd trust him with my life or that of my wife and kid(s).

A more honest man, a better man, I don't know if I've ever met.

It's Christmas; which you don't believe in, but man do.

Show at least a little class and try to refrain from this...stuff...at least right now.

I like Scott quite a bit and have immense respect for him but to be fair, he's the one who started this.

It would be nice to see both of them just shake hands and walk away from this until after the holidays pass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. tired

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brian;
I must confess that I've come and gone about a dozen times from your post trying to determine what, if any my response would or even should be.

After some prayer for wisdom Brian, I've begun to type.

We've exchanged PM's Brian and have had what I considered to be a pleasant phone conversation. I find much in common with many of yours posts, not all to be sure, but still as we're from the same geographic area and share many common interests on most things I can at least understand where you are coming from.

I've eaten two meals with Scott thus far, one of which was at our home on the deck. Scott knows that he and his family have a standing invitation to return to our home anytime. I'll add that I've phoned, emailed and PM'd Scott on a myriad of occasions and have always and without exception felt I was a better man for doing so.

In terms of this forum Brian and truly in the greater scheme of things, it's not within the scope of my ability to compel anyone to act more charitably towards their fellow humans.

Although I do strive for - sometimes indeed falling far short of the goal - nonetheless I do try to post and for that matter to live in such a way that reflects well upon the God who I've chosen to serve. I am acutely aware that daily I fall short, but with His help and guidance hopefully I'll make some headway.

I write the last part only to try to better articulate where I'm coming from when I say that from the bottom of my heart Brian, I hope and also pray that you and your family have a good Christmas together.

All the best in 2012 to you all as well.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one with a discernible shred of decency would start a thread with a header like " � is a liar! A gutless one too" about a fellow Campfire member � especially on Christmas Eve.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I like Scott quite a bit and have immense respect for him but to be fair, he's the one who started this.

My monitor shows the first post in this thread was inane whining from Brian. Can't figure how Scott started this one.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dwayne,

We could use a few more like you.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Plinker

Funny that "it" commented on how people are "very conflicted" now....ya think?!?! Is that irony or what?? laugh

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
To be a christian is to act like one, and on this day of the eve of the birth of Jesus Christ we who are Christians need especially so to forgive those who are not and their sins caused by their own lack of Christianity. You have the next 36 hrs of grace BC Brian, as far as I am concerned. But after that you sir are still a dickhead. Magnum Man

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
just a bunch of old men in a pissing contest, nothing more.

when one tries or attempts to discuss reality on the internet, it becomes a lost cause, almost immediately.

the reading comprehension prior to posting, equals almost a zero, in most folks mind. but, we must have continued debate, or where would we be?

well, der Scott man was called gutless, not Godless. so, the dscussion goes on, and it could have been worse.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
ALRIGHT, NOBODY IS OPENING PRESENTS UNTIL YOU GUYS MAKE UP...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dwayne... you show the "Christ" of Christmas.

Nicely done my friend...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol

What do you fellas say?

Let bygones be bygone?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rrroae
Dwayne,

We could use a few more like you.

Correction...We could use a lot more like him.

I hope Scott and Brian both have a Merry Christmas, as well as all the good men and women on here. I'll also say a prayer tonight as I lift a glass in memory of those Campfire members not with us this Christmas.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Brian;
I must confess that I've come and gone about a dozen times from your post trying to determine what, if any my response would or even should be.

After some prayer for wisdom Brian, I've begun to type.

We've exchanged PM's Brian and have had what I considered to be a pleasant phone conversation. I find much in common with many of yours posts, not all to be sure, but still as we're from the same geographic area and share many common interests on most things I can at least understand where you are coming from.

I've eaten two meals with Scott thus far, one of which was at our home on the deck. Scott knows that he and his family have a standing invitation to return to our home anytime. I'll add that I've phoned, emailed and PM'd Scott on a myriad of occasions and have always and without exception felt I was a better man for doing so.

In terms of this forum Brian and truly in the greater scheme of things, it's not within the scope of my ability to compel anyone to act more charitably towards their fellow humans.

Although I do strive for - sometimes indeed falling far short of the goal - nonetheless I do try to post and for that matter to live in such a way that reflects well upon the God who I've chosen to serve. I am acutely aware that daily I fall short, but with His help and guidance hopefully I'll make some headway.

I write the last part only to try to better articulate where I'm coming from when I say that from the bottom of my heart Brian, I hope and also pray that you and your family have a good Christmas together.

All the best in 2012 to you all as well.

Dwayne

Sir, we have never met, or even conversed, but I have always watched your posts.
You must surely be one of the finest examples of Christian character that I have run into.
How anyone can take issue with the source of your strength and character is a complete mystery to me.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by sgt217
ALRIGHT, NOBODY IS OPENING PRESENTS UNTIL YOU GUYS MAKE UP...

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 30 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,344
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.