Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BC30cal
I must confess that I've come and gone about a dozen times from your post trying to determine what, if any my response would or even should be.
Dwayne

You did well Dwayne and represent the finest of our great neighbors to the North. BC on the other hand reminds me that there are members clueless about social behavior regardless of national boundaries.

The list of people here that would make me stand up and walk away from a real campfire should they show up is short but BCBrian just joined it.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sgt217
ALRIGHT, NOBODY IS OPENING PRESENTS UNTIL YOU GUYS MAKE UP...

LOL. I can just see my kids' faces when I tell them that once the 2 guys on the internet make up then they can open their presents....and not one minute sooner. Afterall this IS serious stuff. grin

We'll all be glued to this thread in hopes that Christmas will come.... wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Correction...We could use a lot more like him.

I hope Scott and Brian both have a Merry Christmas, as well as all the good men and women on here. I'll also say a prayer tonight as I lift a glass in memory of those Campfire members not with us this Christmas.

Hear hear!!

I'm not a prayin' man but my sentiment is right there with you.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rrroae
I'm not a prayin' man...

...and your pond won't hold water. A coincidence?....I think not grin

Merry Christmas rrroae!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lolol

Merry Christmas bud!

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
"I'll quit this forum - forever."
Brian, for once in your life please do what you say !!!!!!!!!!

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sgt217
ALRIGHT, NOBODY IS OPENING PRESENTS UNTIL YOU GUYS MAKE UP...

I'd open mine if I had any to open.

No whining brat in another country is going to spoil my peace by posting a tantrum.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
your pond still don't hold water?

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Here's what he posted.

"Just another case of his hatred of anyone who has a different opinion or belief. Christians must be tolerant of his beliefs but he cannot repay in kind. His joy at seeing a Christian family destroyed in an auto accident earned him a ignore. If you all would just quit quoting him his hate would not contaminate my computer."

If he, or anyone else on this forum who'd like to see me leave - can find any post that shows any truth to what he has suggested - and I'll quit this forum - forever.

You'd think a true Christian would be above lying wouldn't you?

Obviously Scott F - is nothing but a lowly liar.

And - a sick sick mind.

Brian,

[Linked Image]

John

B
BCBrian Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dwayne,

I too, deliberated long and hard on how best to stand up to a man who posts hate-filled nonsense about me.

Past experience on this forum has taught me - that because he is a Christian - most members of this forum will side with him - whether he invented outright lies - or not - and he'll suffer not a single accounting for having spread his lies.

But, I couldn't choose to sit here and let sick lies - without any foundation - be told about me. I chose to expose the man - for what he is.

For him to suggest that I am so filled with hate towards Christians that I would take pleasure in hearing that a Christian family was killed in an automobile accident - is beyond anything I have ever experienced on this forum.

Not only is such a statement not true - but it is without even a shred, a sliver or a particle of the truth. It is absolutely nothing more than an attempt by a so-called Christian to smear someone - because he doesn't share the same beliefs. This whole lie was planned and invented by Scott F - and then posted here so he could spread those lies.

I don't mind people attacking my political beliefs, or my lack of religious belief, I don't even mind people who choose not to debate - but instead prefer to name call. I take things like that in stride.

But to suggest to this loving father - that I could ever choose to take pleasure in some family's death - goes beyond all sense of human decency!

The fact that the only out-right lies that I've ever read posted about me on this forum - have been by "Christians" - is no doubt - purely coincidental.

Tonight - this "hate-filled" father is going to drive his three church-going Christian daughters to the Vernon Alliance Church - the church they attend most every week - where I will observe their role in the annual Christmas play. I will hear them all sing songs of praise in the choir. I will donate when the collection plate comes around - as I always do when attending church with my girls. Then, I'll go home to my house.

After church, I'll wish them all sweet dreams and a Merry Christmas when I drop them off at their mother's house. It's her turn to host where Christmas celebrations will occur this year. My ex-wife and I alternate houses to celebrate Christmas morning year after year.

Tomorrow - on Christmas morning - my wife and I will drive the half hour to my ex-wife's home and celebrate Christmas with my "ex" and her husband - as we have done every year since our divorce - so that my daughters can be surrounded by all the people they love while they celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Kids behave better than we do.

I resemble that remark!!
laugh

Merry Christmas, JM!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
your pond still don't hold water?

A couple feet shy of full.

There's a seep somewhere but it seems it's starting to clog up. I have a second spring running water into it for now and noticed it puts a good amount of sediment in the pond with a good rain.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Gayest thread of all time on 24hcf

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Scott <and Dwayne> are high up on my bucket list of Campfire members I would truly love to meet in person.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BCBrian
� I chose to expose the man - for what he is. �

� and exposed whom for what he is?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are sitting here arguing while they are opening Christmas gifts and spending time with the family.

LOL

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Dwayne, outstanding post.

Merry Christmas to all.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Brian---It sounds like you have much to be thankful for this Christmas, and great plans to spend with loved ones. I hope you focus on the good and just know, for whatever it's worth, that I would never believe you would wish harm to any family, Christian or not.

Merry Christmas Brian.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
"Twas the night before Christmas"......While I am not a praying kind of guy,I believe in God's mercy.Tonight my thoughts will be of Peace on Earth,and Goodwill towards Man.A Merry Christmas to you Scott,and to you as well Brian. Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It isn't too early for you guys to start drinking.

If you don't drink, consider it.

Cheers & Merry Christmas.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (450yukon, 673, 7mm_Loco, 1minute, 2ndwind, 25 invisible), 1,019 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,354
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.