Hop To
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE

YOU ARE A SAD EXCUSE OF A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save your messed-up comments for another day!!
How many tears have you shed today for the other many thousands who've died in the same hour this event took place? If you say none, than you are a hypocrite of the first order.

What the [bleep] is wrong with you??? Little children. Little tiny innocent kids with every thing to live for have been wiped off the face of this earth by a demented coward POS! Countless others who are scarred for life. Families in turmoil and pain that you no doubt have never experienced. And you turn this into a debate?? And worse yet, the first thing you think of to post about is that you're worried about not being able to buy the guns you want?! There is time and a place (and a thread) to rant about that other shiit. THIS is not that!

You sir, are a 1st class piece of shiit! So go [bleep] yourself you selfish azzhole!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Damn, makes me want to hug my son. Feel so sorry for the parents.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

How many tears have you shed today for the other many thousands who've died in the same hour this event took place? If you say none, than you are a hypocrite in the extreme.

I have never been a keyboard tough guy, but by god, if you were in front of me now I would punch you square in the face. And not caring how old you are.

Fair_Chase

While this is not the forum for debate on the gun issue and Real Hawkeye should have saved it for another time he is right in the fact that we cannot let tragedy rob us of liberty.

Real Hawkeye

We should be thinking and praying for the kids who were killed and wounded today not getting political. Do that next week maybe and on a different thread please.

Sorry you miss the point.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
As a hunter and gun owner I support the 2nd amendment but...... At some point we have to come to gripes with the gun violence in this country and ease of getting multiple weapons. We need some common sense and reasonable gun laws period.

Let the beating begin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

How many tears have you shed today for the other many thousands who've died in the same hour this event took place? If you say none, than you are a hypocrite of the first order.

Why don't you just leave this thread while can as you look like only 98% the azzhole everyone already thinks you are.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sounds like he killed his mother, or atleast they are saying that there is a dead body in the home of his mother.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
As a hunter and gun owner I support the 2nd amendment but...... At some point we have to come to gripes with the gun violence in this country and ease of getting multiple weapons. We need some common sense and reasonable gun laws period.

Let the beating begin.
As it should.. You ignorant piece of chit...

Freakin' TROLL...

GFY..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by Cartod
When are parents going to smarten up and realize that gun free zones are a target rich enviroment. How many parents would pay to have trained and armed teachers at there kids school? My bet, Many Many!!!!

I would. I think all teachers should be trained in the use of firearms and be willing to protect those kids as if they were their own. Barring that give the teachers the option to be armed and make it a crime to out those that do carry in school. Say a $10,000 fine and 6 months in jail.

Armed teachers - at least enough fairly distributed thruout a school - are MUCH preferable to hired security guards who have no "skin in the game".

I wouldn't have thought of a penalty for "outing" an armed teacher, but it is a good idea.

"Bonnie and Clyde" , my two 4 YO grandkids and the light of my life, came to my mind as soon as I heard of this. They are both in school as I type this.

Somehow, it seems almost wrong for me to give thanks to God for their safety when I know so many have lost the "light" from their lives this morning.

These two shooters are not human,or even animals or monsters................ they are agents of the Devil himself.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Let the beating begin.

Topic for a different thread please.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Sounds like he killed his mother, or atleast they are saying that there is a dead body in the home of his mother.

My God!
This is just getting worse!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Let the beating begin.

Let me be first. Reports are that the shooter had a Glock and a Sig. Reports are the shooter was 20 years old. Last time I checked, it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to purchase a handgun.

We have laws. We also have very evil, evil people.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
In this world, I am not sure why there aren't armed guards at most public places. Schools, shopping malls, theatres, etc.

It doesn't take armed guards. All it takes is armed trained responsible employees. The victim zones would vanish.

NRA Lifetime Member
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Can anyone describe or tell us more about the community there?

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Prayers sent for the innocent.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Let the beating begin.

If the shooter really is 20, he is not even old enough to legally buy a handgun or ammo yet. How do you legislate even more?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
With tears and a sick stomach I will continue to pray for those parents and children.

I can't fathom the evil that walks amongst us.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mikeymjr23
Originally Posted by Mink

Sad that you are just the other side of their coin, no different in your choice to use this tragic sad event to make your own statement about your political beliefs.
I can only speak for myself, but I don't consider fundamental liberty (the alternative being tyranny) to be a mere "political position." YMMV.

Not a single person here is talking about their right to own certain guns...this thread does NOT have to get political...there are HUNDREDS of others for that.

This is a thread where people are talking about the TRAGEDY of the loss of so many innocent lives this morning.

I've noticed that no matter what the thread is about, you HAVE to interject something that doesn't need to be said in it. Good for you...you're amazing...you are the best poser on here...

We're all thinking about the children right now but in the back of our minds, we have a terrible feeling of what's coming.

Let's just try and focus on the children for now instead of future ramifications and deal with the rest when it comes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After 9/11, we allowed pilots to apply and be trained to carry weapons to prevent attacks like 9/11. We should allow teachers and administrators to do the same. Schools are gun-free killing zones.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by 4xbear
Local news just said 27 dead. some are kids. Damn. Bear

CNN is reporting only 2 adults dead plus shooter. Not kids, certainly not 27 kids.

I was watching CBS and they say 18 children dead, 36 total (others are adults). The children are between the ages of 5-10, and apparently the shooter went in and killed a kindergarten class execution-style. I am speechless.

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The sheriff, Tommy Robinson, started a program where he would have deputies with shotguns hide in the back of randomly selected convenience stores,

Irony is that Tommy now owns and runs a Liquor store in Brinkley, Arkansas. Another target for robbers. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 1,810 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,164
Posts18,523,526
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.