But this is, Jewfro and all....

Got it??!!!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by deflave
[quote=Jeff_O]

Pretty good. How's the lathe your wife bought?

Travis

You mean the lathe *I* bought with proceeds from liquidating a different business? It's awesome! Love it!

Translation.....He sold all his d!ldos, lipstick, ass lube, hi-heels and teddys.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Don't be an idiot, Trav. I was cutting metal when you were on mom's teat and that's a fact. I was running my first business AND working another job (yep, building things in a shop, among other stuff) when you were in elementary school.

Now go have a mid-day drink with ol' Three-Leg and you guys can regale us with how Awesome you are. I've got work to do.

B!tch.
[/quote]

I was cutting metal when you were on mom's teat and did not know what a GIB was until very , very recently. Self perceived metalsmith, me.

Fixed, .....WAY more accurate now.

Moron breeds with a sick Turkey,........
it's offspring goes off on very untruthful, self deluded TANGENT.

Gotta say I'm tempted to post the obsequious Pms you bombarded me with about machine tools, and your general ignorance thereof, just last year, JO.

REALLY tempted,....Mr "Cut by the Chip".

Put the pedal down, and I WILL turn THAT chit loose.

Christ on a crutch you're a bombastic bag of [bleep]' WIND !

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/03/13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Time for some JeffObama the prevaricator redux:
Originally Posted by jwp475

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sweet Louise, Jeff can't even count, nor tell the truth. Can't stomach a liar and an idiot.

Here is more of his MAGIC math in motion

[quote=Jeff_O]

Other that THAT <grin>, I didn't learn much this year. Got my buck opening day, didn't hunt my doe tag due to all the elk in the freezer, so I really didn't deer hunt much.

The above is ONE in 2008 season

The only deer I have hunted is blacktails. Killed about... 22 of them I think now. But who's counting. smile

I may be hunting a primo mule deer tag this year. I have the points, it's just whether I want to do it this year or not. To be honest- I'm a little skeered <grin>! I know how to kill a blacktail every year... not so sure I know how to kill a mule deer in the sage & juniper.

[quote=Steelhead]Wow, JO's count had increased by 6 in a year, lots of Oregon tags.

Just for the record, Steelhead is lying here. Surprise.

Should say, I've drawn 17 DEER tags and filled 16. Damn elk have my number. I don't want to talk about elk tags. :-)

So from June 2008 till April 2010 you've killed 6 more blacktails? Tough keeping up with the lies ain't is asswipe

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2273717/3

So he killed another 6, in 2 hunting seasons. Of course the very top quote says he only killed 1 in the 2008 Season

Steelhead's quote of my comment made me go count horns on my Wall of Dinks <g>. Indeed, I'd killed 16-17 in June '08 when I posted that. Killed 4 since then (2 bucks, 2 does). So I've actually killed 20-21 blacktails. Hunting, that is; killed a couple more also with a gun. I'd say that's "about... 22" of them, as I said, or close enough for me.

In the early 2000's Oregon was still issuing "additional" doe tags, so IF you had access to the mostly private land units (Central Melrose was the one I had access to), where they issued those extra tags, you could get 3 tags total for the year. Which I did several times, and only didn't fill all three one time.

But for Pete's sake... really? REALLY?! All horned up over this [bleep]? After all... it's not like Steelhead never messes up a number by a bit. wink

Now he says he's shot 2 each in the 2008 and 2009 season, and says 1 buck and 1 doe in the 2008 season. He also says he didn't hunt his doe tag in the 2008 season.

The lies never cease from JO, but who is really surprised.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Barnes_TSX_TTSX_Changing_th#Post4943202

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
"drunken" is that ALL you have? I just don't have a retort for that, but do carry one making excuses whilst I enjoy my Sunday...

I think it's hilarious he thinks being drunk is a bad thing.

What [bleep]' planet do these chicks come from?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Moron breeds with a sick Turkey,........
it's offspring goes off on very untruthful, self deluded TANGENT.

Gotta say I'm tempted to post the obsequious Pms you bombarded me with about machine tools, and your general ignorance thereof, just last year, JO.

REALLY tempted,....Mr "Cut by the Chip".

Put the pedal down, and I WILL turn THAT chit loose.

Christ on a crutch you're a bombastic bag of [bleep]' WIND !

GTC

oops,

You know a gal is pissed when they equate age with "experience."

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They wanted 20,..made from 304 stainless,..a bad day at the Hardinge.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

[Linked Image]

I certainly, and earnestly PRAY , that you don't have an oozing sore on your widdle cheek, from going so far out into harm's way, cutting that stuff.

First it was ....." sometimes the chip cut's you."

Now it's "oozing sores / burns on my cheek".

Some people should work with systems that do not harm them, and would be well advised to AVOID systems that DO. I think we may have one here,....the OP.

[bleep] me with a chicken, the poor dear had to run a lathe on Sunday.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/03/13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Bristoe

[Linked Image]

I certainly, and earnestly PRAY , that you don't have an oozing sore on your widdle cheek, from going so far out into harm's way, cutting that stuff.

Nah,...machine shops pretty much stopped making me bleed about 5 years into it.

,...all part of the process.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey, I cut 304 all afternoon and didn't bleed a' once! However, fixing the dryer did make me bleed; bastids don't deburr a thing inside those things. Brutal. Sleeved a pulley wheel with bronze. GTG for another 30 years.

Still can't figure out where my cobalt F drill went though. 304 is more fun with cobalt/carbide than HSS.

So a customer had a beef with a waterjetter on some big 304 drops that didn't get returned. Waterjetter finally agreed to make some parts in compensation. I get those parts to do the machine work on them. Yesterday I went at it. I don't know WHAT stainless they used (something they had around one supposes) but that stuff ate my carbide. Cost me 3 insert tips in about 2 hours.

I'm just guessing, but I don't think it was a machining-grade of stainless. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, read the last page. What a buncha Poopy Pete's!

Note to self: when the Tea Party forces a liberal Democratic president into spending cuts, I mean let's call them cuts just for grins, it freaks Jorge, Scott, Hawk, and Travis all out and they stamp their feets and pitch a fit and do anything they can to change the subject and avoid admitting they LOVES them some big government!

Seems odd--- but hey, I'm a big believer in freedom and liberty (certainly more than any of YOU Poopy Pete's!), so you are free to be whatever you need to be, if it makes you feel all warm & fuzzy, with my blessing. Smooch!

In the fullness of time, I hope you will come to celebrate Happy Sequester Day with me. We'll cut some T304, get really drunk, since y'all are anyway, and Trav can tell us about...... well, you know. It'll be a tradition!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Note to self: when the Tea Party forces a liberal Democratic president into spending cuts, I mean let's call them cuts just for grins, it freaks Jorge, Scott, Hawk, and Travis all out and they stamp their feets and pitch a fit and do anything they can to change the subject and avoid admitting they LOVES them some big government!
You must mean that HawkI fellow. Not only am I happy with the cuts in planned increases, I'd like to see drastic real cuts in spending, including whole departments closed down.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep. Hawk1.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Hawk1 of all the rugged hunts he posts up. Like this:

And this:

And THIS! Not for the faint of heart:

Laffin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ok, read the last page. What a buncha Poopy Pete's!

Seems odd--- but hey, I'm a big believer in freedom and liberty (certainly more than any of YOU Poopy Pete's!), so you are free to be whatever you need to be, if it makes you feel all warm & fuzzy, with my blessing. Smooch!

In the fullness of time, I hope you will come to celebrate Happy Sequester Day with me. We'll cut some T304, get really drunk, since y'all are anyway, and Trav can tell us about...... well, you know. It'll be a tradition!

Jeffrey,

You MUST pray for two things:

1.) Mama keeps loaning you coin.

2.) Mama's coin keeps flowin' from the Fed...

Keep votin' for the D-Card you sober little lesbian.

Travis

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sober?! Who you callin' sober?

Ok, now I'm mad.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Shot a mulie at that rock wall (not in the ass)....and it was in the seventies, temp wise. Rock wall= Point A Place pic was taken= Point B

Hint: Deer walked back WITH me...and passed on the sunbathing, dry cure, fly rub and the three day spa.

[Linked Image]

How you vote sure hasn't hurt your imagination...but nice try.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
P.S. Look up what a special-ed aide makes, stoopid. Or just ask one of your former ones next time you run into them.

I'm starting to think that your whole gig.... your schtick as it were.... is to always say everything exactly untrue? Because, dude, literally everything you keep tossing at me is about as exactly wrong as is possible.

Man, that's a mindphuck. I'll need to parse out your posts more carefully.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HawkI
Shot a mulie at that rock wall (not in the ass)....and it was in the seventies, temp wise. Rock wall= Point A Place pic was taken= Point B

Hint: Deer walked back WITH me...and passed on the sunbathing, dry cure, fly rub and the three day spa.

[Linked Image]

How you vote sure hasn't hurt your imagination...but nice try.

Snork. Nice grassy hills there, tuff guy!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 8 invisible), 913 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.