Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by temmi
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Tracks

Damn near all the Fox personal are pissing me off with their support for the New York "stop and frisk" stuff
No perceived need for "safety" trumps the forth amendment.
Sure cops have hard jobs, but my freedom isn't to be traded to make life easier for them.

you know, that is well stated... very well stated...
and right on the money...

They live in NYC.

They are media folks

the chance they will be "stoped and frisked" is remote

They could care less about your rights unless it has a negitive effect on them

Snake
And if I was a resident of NYC, I just threw up in my mouth from the thought, I would be 100% for stop and frisk, and how it kept me and my family safer. It's not done at random, but only when there is another reason to stop someone, so it does not go to the 4th, by my understanding.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

And last week nobody was hitting the black on black crime harder than Bill O�Reilly.

Of course, those who didn�t watch; wouldn�t know what Bill O'Reilly said�
Someone wake me when that Bloviating idiot begins his tirade about black-on-white crime...

While not a tirade, he's mentioned it. Who else is doing that? Let me know and I'll tune in. I'm far from an O'Reily fan, and don't usually watch him for that reason. But I have noticed he hits issues of the black problem in America quite often, and no one else is. That can't be all bad.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
He hits more good than bad points. Very few out there with the conservative POV. Go live in the areas where the stop and frisk law is in affect and get back to me on how you feel about it then. Remember, your chance of legally carrying a firearm in those areas is very slim.

Last edited by dcmtex; 08/21/13.
RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I noticed FOX was blasting the news this morning and asking where is the outcry from Sharpton.

I did send an email to FOX yesterday about it so at least in this case, I am not just b!tching about it.

Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I quit watching that idiot nearly a year ago.. He's a lefty posing as a conservative - and posing poorly at that, and his ego is so big the Hindenburg would have fit inside it..

This. The only time the jerk is conserative is when it involves his money, all other issues he is liberal.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by temmi
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Tracks

Damn near all the Fox personal are pissing me off with their support for the New York "stop and frisk" stuff
No perceived need for "safety" trumps the forth amendment.
Sure cops have hard jobs, but my freedom isn't to be traded to make life easier for them.

you know, that is well stated... very well stated...
and right on the money...

They live in NYC.

They are media folks

the chance they will be "stoped and frisked" is remote

They could care less about your rights unless it has a negitive effect on them

Snake
And if I was a resident of NYC, I just threw up in my mouth from the thought, I would be 100% for stop and frisk, and how it kept me and my family safer. It's not done at random, but only when there is another reason to stop someone, so it does not go to the 4th, by my understanding.

Careful what you wish for...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
FOX is hitting that story hard.

And last week nobody was hitting the black on black crime harder than Bill O�Reilly.

Of course, those who didn�t watch; wouldn�t know what Bill O'Reilly said�

7/25/13
The Color of Hope
by Bill O'Reilly

My friend Charles Krauthammer, a thinking man's pundit, believes some problems cannot be solved. Charles points to the Palestinian-Israeli situation and to the collapse of the traditional black family in America. I disagree. It is possible to change black attitudes but it will take a dynamic person to lead the way.

The primary reason that Trayvon Martin is not alive today is that George Zimmerman feared him. Making his neighborhood watch rounds, Zimmerman saw a young man wearing clothing that unsettled him. Zimmerman profiled the teenager and from there things rapidly got out of control.

Back to this. People continually overlook the fact that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, beating the crap out of him. What happened to Zimmerman would cause any reasonable man to fear for his life, and be justified in defending his life.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
I quit watching that idiot nearly a year ago.. He's a lefty posing as a conservative - and posing poorly at that, and his ego is so big the Hindenburg would have fit inside it..

This. The only time the jerk is conserative is when it involves his money, all other issues he is liberal.

Bill O'Reilly is a right of center registered Independent. A Moderate to Conservative depending on the issue.

Like he says�this drives the ideologues crazy�

But to call him a Liberal is as stupid as the far leftwing nuts calling him a far rightwing nut.

Especially by those who don�t watch his show�

If you're gonna swagger, it's better to be big.�

�On television, people respond to my definite view of the world.
There are some issues that have gray areas -- abortion is one of them. But I do believe that 90 percent of the world's problems are black-and-white.�

�I'm not right-wing, I'm not left-wing. I want to get the best solution to the problem and use the solution that works. That drives people crazy because they try to pin an ideology on you
.�
Bill O'Reilly

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He picked up a few points with me by callin Sharpton out.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
O'Reilly is worth 75 million dollars and makes 16 million a year,...all because there's people like BOWSINGER in America.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/bill-oreilly-net-worth/

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That is good to hear. More people like BOWSINGER in America.

Two and a half to three million a night watching the Factor.

We are taking over!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Two and a half to three million a night watching the Factor.

Why?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Maybe, just maybe, Big Bad Bill has something to offer that keep the folks from switching channels.

Older folks according to his viewer demographics.

Folks smarter than the average bear.

Having said that; Special Report with Bret Baier is still the best political news/analysis show on FOX.

Which makes it the best�anywhere.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/21/13.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Maybe, just maybe, Big Bad Bill has something to offer that keep the folks from switching channels.

Or maybe just too stupid to operate the remote control.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
2.5 to 3 million? All too stupid? I don�t think so.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It's true!

Millions of people in America watch whatever channel their new TV happens to be set on until it wears out.

To change channels,..they have to buy a new TV and hope for the best.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He actually spoke out on it tonight on his show. He was very progun and wanted to know when the prez was going to speak on this

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Older folks according to his viewer demographics.

Up until his rant on firearms after Sandy Hook, our family had watched his show with regularity.. But that, along with a few other things - like not letting people answer and/or talking over them when they're trying to make a point is irritating to the max.. Anyone who wants more gun control laws is no conservative in my book..

Having said that; Special Report with Bret Baier is still the best political news/analysis show on FOX.

Which makes it the best�anywhere.
That, sir, is right on the money...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's true!

Millions of people in America watch whatever channel their new TV happens to be set on until it wears out.

To change channels,..they have to buy a new TV and hope for the best.

Thanks for the laugh on this one, and might I say with your post count you bloviate often smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 264mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 32 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,060
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.