Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
How can a "small minority in the house and Senate" accomplish this much disruption if they weren't getting HUGE support from the masses.

This so called epic win for the Democrats cost the President yet another point in his approval ratings.

For sure. A Dimocrap woman called in to Hannity radio and said she is a Tea Party member and knows of many other Dimocrats joining the Tea.

That there is the extent of your knowledge on current events.grin

Hello SAC. Nice of you to somersault out of Cass Sunstein's vagina and join the discussion.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Sycamore

But from Cruz�s perspective, these developments, while unfortunate, are a small price to pay for advancing his personal ambitions.

You're a silly mofo Syc. Post leftis hit piece [bleep] from PMSNBC and expect to be taken seriously, GFY. I, for one, hope Cruz's "personal ambitions" bear much fruit.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Doesn't NBC stand for "Nothing But Crap"?

You say I'm stupid, yet you support those who say your southern border is more secure than ever before and put up warning signs against getting near the border?

You want to be able to have a gun but support those who would take them away?

I know, makes perfect sense to you.

This ^^^ for libturds, sycker.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/17/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
+ 1000

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TAK,

the OP wondered why Cruz did what he did. I pasted an article that posited a reason. I'm not asking you to believe it, or endorse it. It is just more data. It might be right, it might be wrong.

I don't think Cruz is dumb. I don't think he is doing things that he believes will hurt him in the long run.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I wouldn;t care if the Late,Great Jesus Christ were running for
re-election I am voting for whoever runs against him as long as He/She never held a political office before.
In other words you got to be an A-hole to vote for any of those
A-Holes

Living in the Land of Sunshine & No Basements
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian"
Semper Fi The Old Corps Era of the M-1 Garand�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doesn't NBC stand for "Nothing But Crap"?

You say I'm stupid, yet you support those who say your southern border is more secure than ever before and put up warning signs against getting near the border?

You want to be able to have a gun but support those who would take them away?

I know, makes perfect sense to you.

No, I called you a ding-dong. grin

I'm not sure you and I have ever discussed who I "support". Have we? Or can you "just tell"? Maybe you have special powers?

You don't know very much about me, but it doesn't seem to keep you from posting . That is your MO, to post a lot about something you know little, if anything, about.

Sycamore

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
TAK,

the OP wondered why Cruz did what he did. I pasted an article that posited a reason. I'm not asking you to believe it, or endorse it. It is just more data. It might be right, it might be wrong.

I don't think Cruz is dumb. I don't think he is doing things that he believes will hurt him in the long run.

Sycamore

In that case, put in a qualifier or two. I keep the pilot light lit on the libtard flamethrower.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ted Cruz was sent to town to represent the people of Texas's views. He did just that. What a novel idea to do the job you were hired to do actually representing the views of your constituents... The big eye-opener (even for the mostly brain-dead citizen)will be the short falls and real facts about o-care and that it was tied to the so called shut down. Others have also got to see the pettiness of this administration towards the American people. To win you must fight. To fight you must attack. This is just a battle not the whole war...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by velcro
I wouldn;t care if the Late,Great Jesus Christ were running for
re-election I am voting for whoever runs against him as long as He/She never held a political office before.
In other words you got to be an A-hole to vote for any of those
A-Holes

Jesus Christ may be slow, but He is never late. smile

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This [bleep] up thread is exactly why we ( Rebublicans) will never win again. WE are divided, THEY (Dems) are not. We better find a middle ground in a hurry in this party or we ARE screwed. The Democtats are laughing their asses off at us.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
TAK,

Sycamore

You and your avatar are one.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Be interesting to see what is the fall-out of this debacle for the mid-terms. The goal is to pick fights you can win, not fights where you get your ass handed to you and piss off most of the electorate at the same time. Cruz may have screwed the chicken on this one. I see no silver lining in this dark cloud.

Jordan

If you took the ACA fight/Cruz/Lee issue out of this, the Republicans would be in the SAME situation. Cruz, et. al. is but a convenience to hide the fact that there are too many liberal, graybeard Republicans in Washington. There are too many Republicans that ENJOY the same big spending, pork barreling and country club circuit as the Democrats do.

The midterm fight has just been crystallized. Do conservatives seek out and vet more true conservatives or do we keep the "old guard" republicans in place?
Do the inroads of real conservatives continue to grow or will it die out. That depends on how many are serious to bring the federal government under control.

One thing that didn't get bargained away and it is making the Democrats mad: the Sequestration cuts are still federal law.
That is, the new spending is limited to pre '08 levels. Look for the Dems to demand "bipartisanship" and chip away at this law.

So, did Cruz hand the Dems the House? It depends on how serious YOU get! Elections matter.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
This [bleep] up thread is exactly why we ( Rebublicans) will never win again. WE are divided, THEY (Dems) are not. We better find a middle ground in a hurry in this party or we ARE screwed. The Democtats are laughing their asses off at us.

No. We must wait for the perfect one, who will satisfy each of us. We deserve it. wink

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I am at the point that I don't give a crap anymore. Cruz fought his fight and wish we were still fighting the rest of the filth in the house and senate. I wish the good folks of this counrty had the nads to seceede. That is the only way that we will know the freedom that we grew up with.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I hope so eyeball, I can't take another four years of what we have had to endure the last 8

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Why aren't the Dimocraps excoriating zero? He has led them into disgrace against vets, sequester, no ability for a trillion tax increase, drastic military cuts R's can't be blamed for, people pissed off about them wanting to make citizens of 20 million illegals, .....

But do you hear of them pissing on him? No.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

You are correct to the point where you ask to find middle ground.
There must be an internal battle within the GOP between the true conservatives or the fake ones like: McCain, McConnell, L. Graham and Boehner. The Dems will eat up "middle ground" and spit them out for lunch.

Watch for immigration reform to creep in here people. My reading tells me the Republicans are "negotiating" behind closed doors on this. If the Dems get their way and there is no reason to think they won't, than you can put the last nail in the coffin of the GOP for a long long time.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Why aren't the Dimocraps excoriating zero? He has led them into disgrace against vets, sequester, no ability for a trillion tax increase, drastic military cuts R's can't be blamed for, people pissed off about them wanting to make citizens of 20 million illegals, .....

But do you hear of them pissing on him? No.

The communtis rat bastards always stick together.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,546
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.