-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Once saw Gracy make a wild leap and grab a Road Runner that had just gone airborne.
When younger, she would stalk them relentlessly, but now seems to have lost her taste for em'. When she caught one, all she'd leave was the feet.
[Linked Image]

When my resident Tortoise emerges and makes Summer forays, some funny animal theater invariably ensues

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

...she's never made any attempt to harm this Tortoise, and never fails to stop, sniff,and wag her tail when passing by it's burrow.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BBQ'n apprentice. Ya have to start em out early, gotta learn all your best hardwoods. Shagbark hickory or pignut hickory, which one makes the best coals and flavoring.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

He's still only 8months old. The bitch is 3 yrs.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Boxer likes to go with me feeding and doing chores.

Old Boston that was a rescue has to stay outside or in kennel constantly because he will mark everything. Wasn't cut until we got him at over 7 years old.

Other Boston is good playmate for the first 2 dogs.

My old dog I lost 5 or 6 years ago was perhaps my "one dog" in my lifetime. Was extremely faithful to me. Awesome with all children, even the ones that are a PITA. Lived in a tiny town in eastern MT and was attending the high school homecoming football game. A dog is running around on the field as the half ends and while they are crowning the homecoming court. A buddy says, "hey, isn't that your dog out there?" I say, "can't be, he's at home tied up" I look out at the field and sure enough, there's my good dog having the time of his life playing around. Was the talk of the town for quite a while.

Montana MOFO
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've got two Catahoulas, an Aussie and a JRT. The Aussie (Finley) like to turn on the water faucets and start trouble any way he can. The JRT (Opie) beats up the two curs (Boo and Doo) all day long, but they seldom notice. He weighs 15# and they weigh 110#.

Ha! Great names. I'd have named 'Boo', 'Voo' instead, though...

wink

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hi Leighton,

I presume that you would have posted pictures had you got a dog for the new Rancho Kamo_gari...

Are you still considering, or did the better half's allergies rule out a dog?

Best wishes form northern Sweden,

John

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Was wondering the same thing KG�

I know you have a truly special relationship with your wife �but I don't think I could live without a dog�...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

If you walk your dog on pavement regularly the nails won't need trimming.

Dogs love chicken schit.

Travis

Ain't no blacktop back here in the hills.

Currently a nesting pair of geese on the pond so Max has discovered Canadian Hors d'oeuvres. Simply decadent.

Denny.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

If you walk your dog on pavement regularly the nails won't need trimming.

Dogs love chicken schit.

Travis

Currently a nesting pair of geese on the pond so Max has discovered Canadian Hors d'oeuvres. Simply decadent.

Denny.

Funny how western dogs find poultry simply irresistible. Southeastern dogs have a weakness for goose and horse $hit, my old bitch dog loved it, she would almost stop running a rabbit for a big pile of horse $hit. Ate it up like toss salad! She made it her main course! She would eat it while I was beating her ass and wouldn't stop! funny as he11 now but would pizz me off when I was hunting. She died last year, probably from a equine disease of some type. My buddy Taver has 3 dogs and all three love horse $hit too. He has a small mixed breed that loves goose $hit but my dogs won't touch it.

Last edited by seal_billy; 05/05/14.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dogs don't shop

dogs are always ready to go

dogs don't care about other dogs you've been with

the later you come home...the happier your dog is to see you

dogs like it when you leave stuff on the floor

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
My Chessie does his lessons and workouts and is well on the way to becoming a top notch gun dog. I'm very pleased with his progress. The Papillon sleeps on the end of our bed and is a dynamite watch dog. He tells us when it's bedtime, when it's time to get up. He's the boss of the house cats (who both outweigh him).

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I have 2 beagles Mac the dumbest beagle in the world and his father William, honestly the most handsome beagle I have ever seen, everybody says it when they see him. My dogs are escape artists! I finally had to put an electric strand about 7 or 8 inches above the ground to keep them in. Every time they would get out they would come back cut up with weed seeds in their eyes and smelling like a corps! Why do dogs love to find dead stuff and just roll in it? So what does your dog/dogs do? escape, dig holes, chew your flip flops or house shoes?

Yes, also crap/piss on floors. Three dogs
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Grunt_0351; 05/05/14.

1st Bn 5th Marines Wpns Co. 03-07
Semper Fidelis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good job with the kids and dogs. Kids ought to have dogs. And vice versa.

You must have a girl too, judging by the flower in first pup... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Find a place similar to the one in this picture.

Cleans 'em right up.

[Linked Image]

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That's a great looking bird dog. Does it hunt?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by eyeball
That's a great looking bird dog. Does it hunt?

If he didn't he'd dead.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Wife's dog, Roxy, brings home the mail.

[Linked Image]

When my dog Lenny isn't being a goof, he brings in the morning paper and retrieves tennis balls. I'm also teaching him to jump through a hula hoop on command and to catch a Frisbee.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Mac, the dumb one whined to go out side just now. I heard a loud yip and about 3 seconds later he was back at the door wanting in. My electric fence was worth the time money and effort. About the 7th time I have heard him, dam that dog is stupid. Willy tried it twice and said screw this $hit I'm gonna lay down and lick my balls. I love that dog he's a stud.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I got an ole walker hound here that mostly keeps people from stealing the couch. When you put her outside make sure you chain her up. If you don't she will go look for a moose to chase. If she finds a moose to chase--you have a choice to make--chase her until you catch her or kill the moose. She would prefer you kill the moose.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Have a pack of hunting beagles. Ally will retrieve the rabbits and drop them at my feet........even if someone else shoots em.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hunts:
[Linked Image]

Bear alarm:
[Linked Image]

Looks like that came from last year's fishing trip. Good lookin boy. Dog ain't bad.

Travis

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 51 invisible), 1,725 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,671
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.