Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I have 2 beagles Mac the dumbest beagle in the world and his father William, honestly the most handsome beagle I have ever seen, everybody says it when they see him. My dogs are escape artists! I finally had to put an electric strand about 7 or 8 inches above the ground to keep them in. Every time they would get out they would come back cut up with weed seeds in their eyes and smelling like a corps! Why do dogs love to find dead stuff and just roll in it? So what does your dog/dogs do? escape, dig holes, chew your flip flops or house shoes?

Yes...all 7 of them... smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
If a dog can't point, retrieve, tree, trail up wounded deer hit with an arrow, tree squirrels, trail up bobcats shot at night with a 22 mag. and gut shot coyotes, scare the chitt out of Mexicans and blacks approaching the truck or house like my Jules GSP I have no use for it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Then you sure wouldn't want mine! Really not mine but belongs to my daughter and her family and I live with them so guess he's my dog part of the time.

He does a pretty good job of eating but resting and sleeping is where he really shines.

Oskar, the weenie dog.

[Linked Image]

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
eat and chit and provide me entertainment.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Correct Bigbuck. Going back this July as well.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And the other shot surely is the infamous "Heart Attack Hill."

You'll be going in what month?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Really enjoying all these pics!!
Salmonella...that's a beautiful terrier!!
Charlie- I thought of you the first time I saw it,...J�ger can do the same thing with his nails!!!...but he swims like a fish. wink

For the o.p.- I think beagles are one of the toughest dogs there are to try to keep contained. They are expert escape artists! I've owned 2 and we had one when I was a kid. My dad went round and round with "Daisy".
Just like an inmate planning an escape, she'd travel the perimeter of the fence looking for weak spots.
When she found one, she would stop....then slowly look over her shoulder...both ways,...makeing sure the old man wasn't watching...
Then she'd start the tunnel!!!
What she didn't know, was the old man was playing "prison guard"!!
He would be stationed at a window with my pump gun ready to pepper her azz!!

The look she would throw back at him when she DID make it out was PRICELESS!!! If dogs had middle fingers... wink

She won though! She wore him down until she finally just came and went as she pleased.

Hunt!!
J�ger runs long range reconnaissance, while Penny takes care of close quarters combat. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/...C8-3590-00000433ADEC0F41_zps2a871806.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/...-006E8F3DE3A2-27707-00003218C71C6181.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/...-626BD2A0C1F7-18114-000018B417248DA8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii40/Duckdog_01/jeep001.jpg[/img]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
And the other shot surely is the infamous "Heart Attack Hill."

You'll be going in what month?

July.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not mine, but these are good at coyotes:

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My Terrier is a squirrel hunting maniac....

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
My Jack is OBSESSED with the pigeons I keep for dog training.
Give her an "A" for effort... wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Being a versatile bird dog, by catching musk rats.

good dog!

[Linked Image]

Sic Semper Tyrannis
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Gotta love the versatiles!!
Dutch, your link to your kennel page isn't working. I did find it though.
Neat breed. I can honestly say I'd never heard of it.
That's what most people say to me! wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My yellow lab ate plumbers putty when she was a puppy. When I called the Vet, his assistant told me all they would do is force feed her peroxide and it would be cheaper if I did it myself. They gave me a very large syringe and a promise that anything she had eaten would come out. Major understatement. When it was all over (maybe 10 seconds, max.) all I could say was wow.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I know it sounds odd, but does anyone know how to teach a full grown black lab to swim? I adopted him when he was almost 2 years old and he had obviously been mistreated. We tried giving him a bath when we first got him. When he saw the water hose, he bolted for his kennel and wouldn't come out for hours. We later took him to the creek with the aforementioned plumber. He acted like he wanted to play but wouldn't get in the water. I finally pushed him off the dock and he sank like a rock. I had to jump in and pull him out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Duckdog, thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it.

Drents are quite rare outside of The Netherlands, but I obviously have a connection. They do very well, and I especially like how they hunt with their heads, instead of just on instinct.

Well, I'm off to clean up after the litter!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
the current love of my life: [Linked Image]

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have probably adopted ten or twelve senior goldens through the years, very costly due to medical bills, very rewarding as to having them with me. The two older ones are gone now, cancer, peroditis among other things. Yogi had buckshot in him when i got him from some idiot. The younger one is still around: [Linked Image]

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/08/14.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
fresh arrival from oklahoma with about 17 other rescues. He was horribly abused, multiple scars on legs, terrified of humans. At 6 now he is much better, but still wary of strangers. I would hate to be the one that made a move on my wife with her shadow beside her: [Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
When Mr. Wienie isn't out slaying moles in the yard, his favorite things are sleeping, riding in the truck, or even better, combining the 2. Spoiled little feller.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by HilhamHawk; 05/08/14.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 23 invisible), 14,794 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,966
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.