Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

One of the guys I work for wears a kilt on occasion. He's actually Scottish, and unlike you actually was a Marine. MARSOC in fact. Still totes an AK slug under the kilt, or whatever he wears 'cause it's lodged in his pelvis.

You got any war-wounds?

That was mighty white of you to take you kids canoeing. Try not to get sloshed in front of 'em tonight.

Hey TAK, if you find the time in your very not busy day, maybe you could explain why you feel Miculek is FOS?

Thought so...

"Special" Forces!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Green Beret
HUGE Bullschidt flag waving.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by deflave

Hey TAK, if you find the time in your very not busy day, maybe you could explain why you feel Miculek is FOS?

If the math to explain it is over your head, and apparently that is the case, why should I waste my time? You're just a gunshop dullard boy. What should interest your dumbazz is who has NOT posted on this thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That was a cool video you posted TAK. I didn't know you could shoot that good. Well done.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll put my money on Miculek... He actually gets out of the house and does interesting stuff.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If the math to explain it is over your head, and apparently that is the case, why should I waste my time? You're just a gunshop dullard boy. What should interest your dumbazz is who has NOT posted on this thread.

Keep diggin' sweetheart!

Travis

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is everyone that was in the Army a green beret? I will never understand it, majority of folks running their mouths saying they were special forces, ranger, or even airborne are full of [bleep]. I have plenty of freinds who are rangers and they are some of the most humble guys i know.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TAK is a special kind of stupid.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 79S
Why is everyone that was in the Army a green beret? I will never understand it, majority of folks running their mouths saying they were special forces, ranger, or even airborne are full of [bleep]. I have plenty of freinds who are rangers and they are some of the most humble guys i know.

"Humble Rangers", damn you're dumb. They just feel sorry for your azz.

Two-thousand dollars dude, put up the money or STFU. Money talks and bullschidt walks.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He was probably the same type of Green Beret as that guy who was running for office. The guy kept saying he was a green beret during his campaign, and when called on it finally admitted that he was a cook, that got to wear a green beret

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TAK, $2,000 bets make you look like a drama queen. Just snap a pic with your cell phone (they all have cameras now) and email it to me or someone else. It will shut some fuggers up, me included.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
TAK, $2,000 bets make you look like a drama queen. Just snap a pic with your cell phone (they all have cameras now) and email it to me or someone else. It will shut some fuggers up, me included.

Put up or STFU mofo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just email a pic mr. drama queen. Everyone knows how to do it, even you aren't that stupid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
It will shut some fuggers up, me included.

Not me. I've said before that I don't doubt any claim TAK has ever made about who he is. He sounds too much like every other has-been IgotoutoftheArmytoosoonandnownobodyrespectsmyauthority I've ever had to work around.

But I really don't care. If he posts a pic of him making the BinLaden kill shot it doesn't change the fact that he's a douche bag here and now.

bluedreauxgmail.com I'll be happy to post the pic.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
TAK has no pics.

He's imaginary.

The only thing about him that is real, is he has a receding hairline, and he's a runt.

Travis

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

"Humble Rangers", damn you're dumb. They just feel sorry for your azz.

Two-thousand dollars dude, put up the money or STFU. Money talks and bullschidt walks.

You are the [bleep] idiot running around proclaiming you were this that and whatever else in the Army. I'm in the Army you never were so take your 2grand shove it up your ass. I'm in 1-66 armor bn ft Carson, co come on down so we can run your ass over with a tank

Last edited by 79S; 08/10/14.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

You show your ignorant stupidity with each post..

Originally Posted by rost495

Did get a laugh out of you can't shoot a 223 at 600 to 1000 yards.... got a wall full of medals/plaques that say other wise.

If'n you ever get attacked by a 4ft by 6ft 2x2 target frame with cotton fabric stapled to it, from 1000yd, you'll be set. I'm sure of it.

Case in point....I say you stand at 1000 yds and let rost495 have a shot or two....ignorant buffoon

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh that's 3rd bde 4th I.D as well I can give you my CSM phone number too if you think I'm being too mean.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh you want his land line phone number or cell number? Oh wait you are going to call your ft Carson special forces buds to come beat me up lol you [bleep] idiot

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.krdo.com/news/update-arrest-made-in-red-truck-proposition-investigation/26132612

Colorado Springs Police
Duston Ridner

COLORADO SPRINGS -
A man who was arrested in a string of solicitation cases targeting young women and girls pleaded guilty to one count of criminal attempt to commit obscenity Thursday (8/7/14)

The Fourth Judicial District Attorney's Office said Duston Ridner, 43, admitted to proposing to expose himself to eight girls and seven women.

Ridner will be sentenced on October 30.

As part of the plea agreement, Ridner will not have to go to jail, but he does have to go through a psycho-sexual evaluation and register as a sex offender.

Ridner is a Special Forces Medical Sergeant assigned to the 10th Special Forces Group at Fort Carson. He has served for more than 12 years and received multiple awards.

Fort Carson said no decision has yet been made about Ridner's future in the wake Thursday's plea deal.

Ridner was arrested on May 22, 2014. Investigators said he was the driver of a red truck who was accused of approaching more than a dozen women and girls. The investigation started on April 28th when someone in a red truck approached a victim and offered her $100 to watch him perform a lewd act.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 42 invisible), 1,526 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,238
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.