-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They'd get a big kick out of the patches.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell

How can any outlaw biker have prominence?

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You are right.

Most people don't even know about those, or what the different ones mean, or how they get them. eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
their diffidently not nice people. like i said i know a few from work i've done in some of their business, here in cc. at one time the owned pretty much all the tittie bars and several night clubs. bob dumas still owns gators on spid.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You are right.

Most people don't even know about those, or what the different ones mean, or how they get them. eek

I have always been impressed by these ones.

[Linked Image]

..especially the ones sported by former outlaws.

Spent a lot of time in my day around motorcycles, prob'ly met two or three that fit that description.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Me neither.

I like the guys with murder warrants that we'd end up getting PC for equipment violations on cars.

Or the ones that chunk a food wrapper out the window and they have 3 states looking for them, as well as drugs, guns, and money in possession.

Mensa candidates for sure.

We had one here yesterday.

Mexican dude

Routine traffic stop, but the cop had a dog

8 Kilos of Cocaine hidden under the dash and on top of the gas tank

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of my best friends is member of the Pagans M/C and holds office in their "mother club".

Inherited millions of $$$$$$ from his dad's estate and never had to work again ever.

Decided to go into the cocaine business to get even more $$$$

Bad idea as he cleaning up his 23rd year with the feds on a 30 year bit.

Dumazzz.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
their diffidently not nice people. like i said i know a few from work i've done in some of their business, here in cc. at one time the owned pretty much all the tittie bars and several night clubs. bob dumas still owns gators on spid.

Ya, evil, but not all stupid. Hence my OP.

Last time I spoke with one other than a parent was at Hills and Dales here in SA maybe 20 years back, hardly a biker bar and still a good place to drink a beer. Bandidos would often roll up with a hot young woman on the back, prob'ly strippers I imagine.

This guy rolls up on one of them custom bike styles now popular; huge round back tire, simple lines, way tall frame with small gas tank perched on top. Heck even Honda makes 'em now. Never liked 'em much as you cant live on them very well when on the road for extended periods. Guy was wearing slacks and business attire, but with the "Property of..." club sticker on the bike, stripper-looking woman on the back.

Parks it next to my BMW R100 G/S P/D, me standing there holding a beer. Looks at me and says "You can only WISH you were me." Actually I didn't, not at all.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
It's not puzzling at all. All "gangs" evolve from individuals that don't have the fortitude to accomplish anything on their own. They have to display evidence of their affiliation to boost their confidence.

Not in that sense, I interact with 'em in juvenile form every day and am fairly well acquainted with all the psycho/socioeconomic factors.

What I meant was its a puzzle they can label themselves so plainly while doing so much that has to be hidden.

Still, I suppose a patch wearer can just remove the vest as needed. From the photo I dunno if that guy was wearing his.

Makes me even happier the Deputy didn't get shot.

Birdwatcher

Makes me even unhappier the idiot didn't do something to get smacked....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's wear jackets that exclaim we are a criminal organization and tell everybody we meet that 99% of the decisions made by our organization are done for nefarious purposes!

It's the same principal as "open carry"
They don't care what you think, and wear colors to make that point

They really are no different than some here

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
pagans, hells angels, outlaws, banditos, whatever are all a bunch of friggen criminals. that mentality belongs in prison.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All "gangs" evolve from individuals that don't have the fortitude to accomplish anything on their own.

They have to display evidence of their affiliation to boost their confidence.

So you're saying the get on the internet and say "fuggin", "GFY" and "UBER" a lot?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 80 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,593
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.